Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Are They China Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Are They China Laptop? (1793 Views)

My China Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They China Laptop? by fxbomovi: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2012
Please i need your help. i am buying a laptop from aliexpress because the laptops are relatively cheaper.

please are the laptops good?

are they china laptop?
Re: Are They China Laptop? by surveycash(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2012
fxbomovi: Please i need your help. i am buying a laptop from aliexpress because the laptops are relatively cheaper.

please are the laptops good?

are they china laptop?

I have not bought one but they are good because I have been buying some tablet pcs from them and they are good. I intend buying a laptop there soon.
Re: Are They China Laptop? by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2012
surveycash:

I have not bought one but they are good because I have been buying some tablet pcs from them and they are good. I intend buying a laptop there soon.
i wanted to buy some products from them but looking through their prices and shipping rates i feel i needed more info about them ,pls type of netbook specification should i look out for that will meet the demand of the nigerian market.
Re: Are They China Laptop? by olempe(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
I think thye're mostly China products cos the company is located in China.
Re: Are They China Laptop? by samfibby(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
Bro, Every one is buying from china. Even the US dey rush china.

1 Like

Re: Are They China Laptop? by brightk(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
has anyone being buying goods from ali express. i am tempted to buy from them. but just that i am afraid of the goods not arriving in good condition and that may cost me extra.. returning it back to them and letting them replace it..

does anyone have a good seller on aliexpress//
Re: Are They China Laptop? by surveycash(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
brightk: has anyone being buying goods from ali express. i am tempted to buy from them. but just that i am afraid of the goods not arriving in good condition and that may cost me extra.. returning it back to them and letting them replace it..

does anyone have a good seller on aliexpress//

I have been buying from them. Recently, they gave me VIP membership. Goods will arrive in good condition especially if you use door-door delivery like dhl/fedex.

If you want to resell, buy a sample and then review it before buying more. I have reliable sellers in the section I deal with. What do you want to buy?
Re: Are They China Laptop? by Youngzedd(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2012
Na China product dey all the market.

All the Hp laptop I have seen it's all China. USA and all country uses china product.

What matters is the quality. (Not 9ja China)
Re: Are They China Laptop? by chux76(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2012
Youngzedd: Na China product dey all the market.

All the Hp laptop I have seen it's all China. USA and all country uses china product.

What matters is the quality. (Not 9ja China)

You are on point bro,a friend recently brought Laptops and a mobile phone for me from China and you will be amazed at the quality of the items. Very rugged and strong. Na only naija chinko products b baroof.

(1) (Reply)

Which Data Plan Is Suitable For My PC / Why Is Browsing With Wi-fi Hotspot Faster Than Internet Modem? / Hp Pavilion Gaming Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.