Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Copyright Mobile Applications. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Copyright Mobile Applications. (859 Views)

Mobile Applications (java) / 5 Top Mobile Applications To Make International And National Calls / What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copyright Mobile Applications. by sBACH(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2012
Pls guys, how can one unlock a copyright mobile applications that were downloaded to enable their sharing? I used FTP bluetooth file transfer application to copy another person's applications but cannot use the copied applications because it was downloaded and its copyright protected... Help if u can pls.
Re: Copyright Mobile Applications. by Shadowblaqq(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hello, it has always been like that ,my advice is that you look for and download applications online.There are lots of site that one can download apps for blackberry, android and other mobile devices, just use Google.leeching is not always the best option
Shadowblaqq.

1 Like

Re: Copyright Mobile Applications. by sBACH(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2012
I now got it. If u want to share ur mobile applications and games with others, simply download the desired apps/games through ur computer system n den send it to ur phone. In this way the apps will not be copyright protected, n som1 can copy dat apps from ur phone using bluetooth FTP apps.wink
Re: Copyright Mobile Applications. by sBACH(m): 6:25am On Jan 22, 2013
Another again, is to download your mobile applications using UC web browser and instead of selectin "install" select "save". The application will be saved as a raw file to d selected folder. Rename the raw file extension to .jar (e.g. If d file name downloaded is saved as "ftp_jar", remove the "_" and replace with a full stop i.e "ftp.jar" the application wull not be copyright protected wen installed.
Re: Copyright Mobile Applications. by sBACH(m): 6:30am On Jan 22, 2013
Shadowblaqq: Hello, it has always been like that ,my advice is that you look for and download applications online.There are lots of site that one can download apps for blackberry, android and other mobile devices, just use Google.leeching is not always the best option
Shadowblaqq.
So u see? It's not always lyk that as U think... Is just that u'v not explored... Trust Naija, nothin is impossible for we!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Barr A Certain Number / Blackberry Phone Problem (need A Solution Pls) / I Need Solution To My Tecno N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.