Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On (30392 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by blacklake1(f): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Thought dis topic was 4 d ladies, wonder y guys com de put mouth de talk wetin dem no knw...
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by RichDad1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
Stupidity and low self-esteem I'll say cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Ramcie(f): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
Them girls excluding me believe say God no draw am well. So they shave the eyebrow and draw the line just the way they think it should be. grin
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
Beats me
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by nanoken: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2012
grin some of them draw those lines so well that u could actually see the lines hanging out of the skin......u kno...like those old kung fu master eyebrows

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Clemzy16(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
nikkyshyne: Why is this Op guy discussing girly stuffs. Could he be gay? undecided
You're just pointless.. What has a guy discussing a girls stuff has to do with gay... Na wa for you o...
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by blackboi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
superior1: They don't like it natural, they prefer it artificial
na so i see one lady, she "barber" low cut con fix half artificial hair.. Na wa o!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by didinet(f): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
i thought i was the only one who considered this silly - God gave you black eye brows - you shave it off, and then draw another black eye-brow on - why? absolute craziness! why shave it in the first place? What they don't understand is that there is a reason why God put the eyebrow there in the first place - it is to protect the eye socket upper bone and to prevent it from cracking when it is hit against a hard object

Lol
Who told u that is the reason why God created the eye brows?
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
..Lmfaoo@tha original post pictures....
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by justaqad(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
safarigirl: I ask the same question, the most annoying is when they shave it off and the ones drawn on are higher than the original position, then you see like four brows.

hehehehehehehehehe......babes in the west will call it swagggggg....
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Uchewsk(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
kombats: and dis rubbish made d front page
u're jst a h8r
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Uchewsk(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
Lwkmd,i tot i was d only 1 noticin it.....
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by folahann(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
crackhouse: Because ladies live artificial life. Everything about them is artificial. Artificial hair, artificial pupil, artificial eye-lids, artificial nails and even artificial love. I am sure they are not satisfied the way God created them.

In a more palatable way, ladies live a fake life. Everything about them is fake. Fake hair, fake height (heels), fake eyebrow, fake bo0obs, fake nails, fake facial expression, fake lips, fake kiss, fake talk and fake dressing. most of them too look for a real man, how can they when they're fake.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by safarigirl(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
slimyem: funny how all the id1ots chatting shittz here have mothers,girlfriends and wives who do the same and can't even ask them why they do it.
Funny how its the girls with shaved eyebrows that they are attracted to the most.....even if they'll openly deny it.
...fyi y'all,it is fashionable if done rightly.that's as simple as it is!
Fccking hypocrites!
e dey pain you? Then stop shaving your eyebrows! Which one is it's fashionable? It's on the list of '10 dont's of fashion' on E! Na only una sabi why una go dey scrape off your eyebrows. Do you know you look like FRANKENSTEIN when you've got no brows or draw em on? You're waiting for your guy to tell you that abi? TWEEZING and SHAPING is okay, scraping it off is silly. A classy lady never shaves her entire brow off.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by JoeBatters: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
Most Women are the most confused creatures on earth, they are too insecure, dem don turn their face to canvass. Most of them don't like how God created them.....Rubbish bunch of plastic human being. Fine gal go shave eyebrow come resemble mamiwater, wowo gal go shave too resemble come witch. Wahala dey oooo
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Jumaisha(f): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
It's rubbish!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by midiwifi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
for the very first time on NL, the girls dont have an answer for the question. Na wa o!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by otodeluxe(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
Lack of home training. Lack of handwork. Dividends of unemployment. Why can't this girls look natural Mtcheewww!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by chrome1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
I also wonder y naija babes prefer Brazilian hair to Nigerian hair.. . . grin
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
folahann:

In a more palatable way, ladies live a fake life. Everything about them is fake. Fake hair, fake height (heels), fake eyebrow, fake bo0obs, fake nails, fake facial expression, fake lips, fake kiss, fake talk and fake dressing. most of them too look for a real man, how can they when they're fake.

see vex o grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by tpia5: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
98% of what women do, is to make themselves more desirable to the menfolk, so what's the problem?

shaved eyebrows are the least of what's out there.

and do eyebrows (or the lack thereof) prevent you from "hitting" it?
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by tpia5: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2012
now, if you're looking at it from an artistic or aesthetic viewpoint, then that's different, since classical taste in art is a very exact field.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by billyG(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
I think it all started frm EVE who is not satisfy with d APPLE God only permitted her to eat & afterward corrupted her husband. cry cry cry
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by oobim(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
Most guys are funny.After criticising,we still end up dating or marrying d fakest ladies out there.Almost all my friends date girls who wear fake hair,fake nails,fake skin colour,wear those high heeled asewo looking shoes,.and these guys used to say how much they hated such things on women.i can never date or marry such ladies,d hair n nail thing dey vex me pass.I'm sure if oyibos were d ones blessed with shorter hair n our girls longer hair,all our girls would be cutting d long hair just to look like d oyibos.FAke people everywhere!A woman who dresses simple n wears her natural hair is deemed local.o ma se o!i love ladies with their natural hair,brow n nails,anyday.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by denzel2009: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
tpia@:
98% of what women do, is to make themselves more desirable to the menfolk, so what's the problem?

shaved eyebrows are the least of what's out there.

and do eyebrows (or the lack thereof) prevent you from "hitting" it?

yes, who wants to hit ojuju calabar?
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by freebloke: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Babes go soon dey gum artificial p.uss.y 4 yansh... Dem dey 2 artificial dan artificial. cool
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Sike(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
kombats: and dis rubbish made d front page
THIS IS NO RUBBISH!!! A Good Thread to the core.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by andicod1st(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
wait! Wait!! Wait!!! I hope my perception that it's only guys that decided to comment on this post is wrong.. Ladies common!! Have y'all gone mute??
wait! Wait!! Wait!!! I hope my perception that it's only guys that decided to comment on this post is wrong.. Ladies common!! Have y'all gone mute??
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
LOLOLOL!! grin grin grin grin

IDKY but it think its TACKY!!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
billyG: I think it all started frm EVE who is not satisfy with d APPLE God only permitted her to eat & afterward corrupted her husband. cry cry cry

Eve was set up, truss mi wink
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mexican girls in California are the WORST!! grin

IDK who told them that shyt is cute. undecided
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Zilja(f): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2012
Once you draw them on and they are not natural looking, it makes everything about you look fake #askrickjames lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? / Get Your Long Lasting Designer Perfume Oil For Cheap / ”Agbada Is Not For Short Men” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.