Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims (4779 Views)

The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid / Shia And Sunni Muslim / Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2012
are there differences between shia and sunnis? can a shia pray in the same mosque as the sunnis?

Do they share the same ideology? if yes, why is Lagosshia against other muslims here?
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by MacDaddy01: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2012
toba: are there differences between shia and sunnis? can a shia pray in the same mosque as the sunnis?

Do they share the same ideology? if yes, why is Lagosshia against other muslims here?

The guys here are always slow to respond. I wonder if they have to go to clerics or prepare before they talk to infidels. Some Dawah stuff
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by LagosShia: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/936111/difference-between-shia-sunni-muslims

MacDaddy01:

The guys here are always slow to respond. I wonder if they have to go to clerics or prepare before they talk to infidels. Some Dawah stuff
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by LagosShia: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2012
toba: are there differences between shia and sunnis?
there are differences and i have presented a thread you can read and know the differences.

can a shia pray in the same mosque as the sunnis?
most of the differences if not all are in the furoo (branches) of Islamic beliefs and not in the usool (fundamental).the only fundamental difference is Imamate which the Shia subscribe to and Sunnis do not.

firstly there is nothing like "sunni mosque" or "shia mosque".a mosque is a mosque and a place where Allah (swt) is worshipped.and all the earth is a masjid (a place to prostrate to Allah).the mosque may be run by Sunnis or Shia or the imam (prayer leader) may be sunni or shia in one mosque or the other,but there is no prohibition of either party praying in that mosque.

this is a question logicboy alias MacDaddy has asked before and i replied him in his thread.i wonder why he is trolling here:

https://www.nairaland.com/953625/atheists-allowed-mosques#10994687

we share the same ideology of La Ilaha Illallah Muhammad Rasulullah even though we differ in interpretation and the belief of imamate which is fundamental to Shia.

i am not against other Muslims here.i love all my Muslim brothers.my effort to propagate my school of thought which i believe has the correct interpretations and beliefs should not be seen as hate.however,if anyone sees it as such and decide to fight and cause confusion as a couple of people (Vedaxcool and Betathing) do always,then you should direct your question at them and not at me.
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
(see picture attached below)

a Sunni man praying in a "Shia mosque".this picture was taken in the prayer section of Imam Musa al-Kazim (as) Shrine in Kazimiyyah,Iraq.Imam al-Kazim (as),mostly revered by Shia Muslims is the seventh holy Imam (as) from the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and progeny of Prophet Muhammad (sa).

the man in the picture is folding his arms across his chest while praying,a practice not done by Shia in salat.the Shia Muslims pray while their hands are placed by their sides straight downwards only.

Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
Thks for the response
the mosque may be run by Sunnis or Shia or the imam (prayer leader) may be sunni or shia in one mosque or the other,but there is no prohibition of either party praying in that mosque.
I heard on this same NL that a yoruba muslim cant lead prayer in the north, has this to do with the shia Sunni differences? Do u also realize that one of the groups tag the other as rebel? Why should that be?

we share the same ideology of La Ilaha Illallah Muhammad Rasulullah even though we differ in interpretation and the belief of imamate which is fundamental to Shia
.If u differ in interpretation, cant this make either of the sect to loose paradise? E.g they may not see things ur way and one must be right and the other must be wrong, who then is right or wrng? U cant claim to be right cos others too will cliam same.

i am not against other Muslims here.i love all my Muslim brothers.my effort to propagate my school of thought which i believe has the correct interpretations and beliefs should not be seen as hate.however,if anyone sees it as such and decide to fight and cause confusion as a couple of people (Vedaxcool and Betathing) do always,then you should direct your question at them and not at me.
APART from NL, look at what is happening in Iraq, the battle that leads to killing, should that be right?
The christians have different denominations too but i dont think they fight each other and the muslims must be seen as role models
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by LagosShia: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
toba: Thks for the response
welcome.

I heard on this same NL that a yoruba muslim cant lead prayer in the north, has this to do with the shia Sunni differences?
no.not at all.this has to do with tribalism which is forbidden Islamically.

you can find both Sunni and Shia who are yoruba and hausa and japanese and saudis.Islam breaks the barriers of race and ethnicity.there is no objection in one Shia Muslim or even a Sunni leading another in prayer regardless if they are from different ethnicities or races.

Do u also realize that one of the groups tag the other as rebel? Why should that be?
rebel? please clarify your question.

.If u differ in interpretation, cant this make either of the sect to loose paradise? E.g they may not see things ur way and one must be right and the other must be wrong, who then is right or wrng? U cant claim to be right cos others too will cliam same.
firstly,when a Muslim tells you Islam is the religion of Allah (swt) and it is the religion for mankind and the path to salvation,you have to know that technically he is not telling you you are going to hell fire.that fear factor which christianity for instance promotes the idea of salvation and saying those who do not accept Jesus (as) as their "lord and saviour" are doomed does not exist in Islam.

as a Shia i believe the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are like the ark of Noah (as) as the Prophet (sa) described them.also following the 12 Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) is obeying Allah (swt) and His Prophet (sa).however for those who do not believe as i do or even those who do not believe at all in Islam,Allah (swt) alone is the judge who will decide if or not they attain salvation.that is not for us to decide or declare.we have no knowledge upon that or authority.even Prophet Muhammad (sa) himself taught that judging humans and issues like the hereafter and the Hour belong to Allah (swt).He was a prophet sent to guide and teach mankind and for mankind to follow the path that certainly will lead to salvation.however,what happens to those who do not follow this path,Allah (swt) will decide and judge.that is actually the beauty of Islam.

so all those who engage themselves tagging other groups unbelievers,heretics,and the likes,are only wasting their time.

APART from NL, look at what is happening in Iraq, the battle that leads to killing, should that be right?
what is happening in Iraq goes beyond the Sunni-Shia division.there is also political and foreign or regional meddling in the affairs of Iraq.the Shia and Sunni stood united in Iraq against the British rule and made Iraq a living hell for colonialism.so what is wrong now?

even today there was the news that a Sunni man who is an alqaeda member killed his own family members who oppose alqaeda and even fought alqaeda.the problem of all the violence,sectarian killings by alqaeda and terrorists or suicide attacks stems from the little but lethal minority among Sunnis who follow the wahhabi or salafist movement.even in pakistan,groups sponsored by saudi wahhabis are the ones carrying out killings against pakistani and also afghan Shia Muslims.they want to kill the "heretics".the idea that unbelievers deserve to die is not Islamic but arises from the wahhabi aka salafist ideology.

you can review the below thread.it is not like we are not aware of what is happening:
https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia#11359361

The christians have different denominations too but i dont think they fight each other and the muslims must be seen as role models
until recently,the christians stopped fighting each other.until recent,there was the protestant and catholic violence in northern ireland.both the US and british governments regard the irish republic army (catholics) as a terrorist group.ofcourse,that group may not necessarily be terrorist any more than britain or america itself is terrorist.the IRA is just a side to the conflict fighting against british imperialism and fighting for irish nationalism which carries a catholic face.

also many wars and conflicts in europe between countries or even royal families were motivated by the catholic and protestant division.

it is only that the tension has died down and europe is fast becoming more irreligious by abandoning christianity altogether.religion doesn't play the role in daily life it used to play before.ofcourse,through this reality Islam in europe is gaining as europeans turn to look for a replacement and a number of them have embraced Islam.
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by MacDaddy01: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
LagosShia:

it is only that the tension has died down and europe is fast becoming more irreligious by abandoning christianity altogether.religion doesn't play the role in daily life it used to play before.ofcourse,through this reality Islam in europe is gaining as europeans turn to look for a replacement and a number of them have embraced Islam.

Lol. Dream on. Europe will never accept Islam. After the Danish cartoon incident, Europe is never ever going to accept Sharia. Religious freedom in Europe will allow you to follow your religion of Islam but muslim immigrants are now facing tough times in Europe. Furthermore, governments are clamping down on any radical cleric they find preaching "hate".

One thing you should understand is that Europe has a good history of systematically destroying groups of people whether it's the Jews being gassed by Nazis or the Native American Indians murdered by European settlers. While I do not believe in genocide and do not support it, I never underestimate the power of governments to be destructive. Sharia is pushing governments to the wall; Danish cartoons, banning of the veil in france, crackdown on polygamy in Uk etc.

I will sit back and watch what happens.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by Dazl(f): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
Am a christian,bt am not too blind to knw dat d sharia law is a law of ABSOLUTE MORALITY....

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2013
Dazl: Am a christian,bt am not too blind to knw dat d sharia law is a law of ABSOLUTE MORALITY....

says who?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by AbuMuhammad1: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2013
There is a lot of difference between shia and muslims. if anybody tells you it is only in the branches that we differ then the person falls into one of these categories.
1. A Shia practicing taqqiyya (he knows the truth but he pretends - and this is cardinal in their faith)
2. An ignorant Shia who does not know the fundamental of his belief and is thus similar to
3. An ignorant sunni who does not know what shiism is all about.

As for some of their fundamental belief that separate us, let us examine some few and more will come insha Allah.

1.Some of them believe that Ali should have been the prophet but jibril made a mistake
2.Some of them believe that most if not all the companions of the messenger of Allah became disbelievers after his death
3.Some of them believe that the quran that we have is not complete
4.Some of them believe that their imams (human beings not prophet) are infallible, menaing they do not make mistakes
5.Some of them curses the companions especially Abu Bakr, Umar and Aisha when the quran is clear about not having hatred towards those who have preceded us in faith
6.Some of them like khomeini believe that the imams are higher than the prophets, they have supernatural knowledge

if they like they can respond to each of these issues so that it can be clarified and we have limited it to these for now and because these are fundamental issues not secondary issues.
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by LagosShia: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
Abu Muhammad: There is a lot of difference between shia and muslims. if anybody tells you it is only in the branches that we differ then the person falls into one of these categories.
1. A Shia practicing taqqiyya (he knows the truth but he pretends - and this is cardinal in their faith)
2. An ignorant Shia who does not know the fundamental of his belief and is thus similar to
3. An ignorant sunni who does not know what shiism is all about.

As for some of their fundamental belief that separate us, let us examine some few and more will come insha Allah.

1.Some of them believe that Ali should have been the prophet but jibril made a mistake
2.Some of them believe that most if not all the companions of the messenger of Allah became disbelievers after his death
3.Some of them believe that the quran that we have is not complete
4.Some of them believe that their imams (human beings not prophet) are infallible, menaing they do not make mistakes
5.Some of them curses the companions especially Abu Bakr, Umar and Aisha when the quran is clear about not having hatred towards those who have preceded us in faith
6.Some of them like khomeini believe that the imams are higher than the prophets, they have supernatural knowledge

if they like they can respond to each of these issues so that it can be clarified and we have limited it to these for now and because these are fundamental issues not secondary issues.

and it is disastrous when an ignorant Sunni opens his mouth to talk about the Shia Muslims,not knowing how wrong and blind he is and in total ignorance of the reality.and its even more sad when that ignorant person is an extremist who uses a phrase such as "there is a lot of difference between shia and muslims",instead of "Shia and Sunnis".

it is very sad when the ignorant sunni claiming to be the "only" muslim does not know taqiyyah is found in the Quran.

he doesn't know that he has been lied to into believing the Shia believe Jibril (as) made a mistake.the Shia believe angels are infallible,so how could they believe Jibril (as),the greatest angel of Allah (swt) made a mistake?

we do not believe that most of the companions became disbelievers.abu bakr and umar,and their gang of followers and those they either won favor from or intimidated didn't account for "most" of the companions or that they "disbelieved".and even if that be the case,and so what? are companions exempted from the fact that God created us and gave us the choice to believe or disbelieve? or do you take the companions for prophets?

we do not believe the Quran is incomplete.we have rejected hadiths which claim so wrongly,and so do sunnis also have similar hadiths in their books.

we believe the 12 holy Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt of Prophet Muhammad (sa),all prophets and messengers,and angels are "ma'soomen" (insufficiently translated to mean "infallible" ).and that can be proven from the Quran (see verse 33:33).

there is no proof that "those who preceded us in faith" described in the Quran refer to abu bakr,umar or Aisha.in fact quite the contrary proving they were not believers (even though muslims with their lips) was the case.

we believe Muhammad (sa) is the master of all prophets,messengers and holy imams,and all of mankind.then the 12 Holy Imams (as) who are the divinely chosen successors of Muhammad (sa) come second,and then the other prophets.not only Ayatollah Khomeini believes that,but every Muslim does,with the exception of Sunnis who also call themselves Muslims!!! wink

with such ignorance,i don't think there is any need to waste my time further.

as for our differences with sunnis,they are found in the many threads opened on nairaland and can be seen through the link I earlier provided.Sunnis follow those who disobeyed the Prophet Muhammad (sa),and honor those who hurt,assaulted and killed his Ahlul-Bayt (as),e.g. Umar,Muawiya,and Yazid.there are many issues under this heading that put Sunnis on the wrong path and in conflict with Muslims. grin
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by DevotedOne(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

So, what about sunnis who accept Ahl-ul-bayt, do we accept them? If not why not.? [Although I've heard that they accept the three Imams Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, and accept Muawiyah, Yaziid] Are the Muslims uniting?

There are a number of Sunni scholars in the Muslim world shaping a new discourse on the role and history of the Household of the Prophet (ahl al-bayt), Hadith Criticism, and rationalist legal theory. They are staunchly pro-Alid in their views on history, very critical of Wahhabism and its use of Hadith, and well-versed in dialectical theology. These Muslim leaders complicate any attempts to characterize the Sunni tradition as uniform in its views on history and theology. Their contributions to the Sunni intellectual tradition deserve academic study. Scholars representative of this trend include:

http://scholar.princeton.edu/nhussen/links/term/360 pro-ahlulbayt Sunnis

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by AbuMuhammad1: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
what happened to quran 33:32 that clarified those that were being addressed in 33:33? you would not quote it because it refers to the wives
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by AbuMuhammad1: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
LagosShia and his cohorts, and all sunnis too should watch the following video. Maybe lagosshia is more knowledgeable than that their alfa. See correct taqiyyah in action. why the fury over something that is part of your deen?
And please always address issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTTHfc8hq-g
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by AbuMuhammad1: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
lagosshia read my quote about khomeini correctly, i said he said the imams are higher in status than the prophet and you said all muslims believe that!!! Muslims dont believe that any muslim is higher in status than the Messenger of Allah.
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 26, 2013
*bookmarked*
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by BetaThings: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2013
Abu Muhammad: lagosshia read my quote about khomeini correctly, i said he said the imams are higher in status than the prophet and you said all muslims believe that!!! Muslims dont believe that any muslim is higher in status than the Messenger of Allah.

That is actually not what he said

LagosShia:
we believe Muhammad (sa) is the master of all prophets,messengers and holy imams,and all of mankind.then the 12 Holy Imams (as) who are the divinely chosen successors of Muhammad (sa) come second,and then the other prophets.not only Ayatollah Khomeini believes that,but every Muslim does,with the exception of Sunnis who also call themselves Muslims!!!

He said
1. Sunnis are in the minority
2. Sunnis are really not muslims

He says Sunnis call themselves Muslims. Note that he did not say they are muslims
With every muslim believing that heresy of theirs, with the exception of the Sunnis, the conclusion is then that the Sunnis appear to be in the minority in not holding that misguided belief

My comments
1. The Shia take lying as 90% of their belief. They will argue it is in the Qur'an and that they will lie when their life is in danger. Who contests lying when life is in danger or when you are at war. I have never seen any one involved in a serious war that will tell his enemy that I will attack you at so so point at 12midnight on Monday. All war strategists revered over time - Alexander, Hannibal, Attilla etc- never tried to deceive their enemies. That is not the point

BTW
If you tell them they do shirk and yes, Shia do shirk by calling on and invoking all those dead people and saying they are doing intercession when that baseless claim was foreseen by Allah and refuted in Qur'an 39: 3, they will say you should not accuse people of kalimat. But they are allowed to kill people of Kalimat

The most important book of shia ahadeth is Al kafi. No one posting on Nairaland can pretend he equals the author Kulaini in knowledge and status. He has the greatest recognition and acclaim amongst their hadith scholars

Muhammad ibn Ya'qub al-Kulaini, the Shia Mujadid (scholar of the era) of the 3rd century AH, is known by the title of Thiqat ul-Islam ie the reliable. This title has not been conferred on any other Shia scholar

Look at some quotes from the book

"Obedience to 'Ali is true humility and disobedience to him is disbelief in Allah." (vol.10 p.54)
"Whoever sets up another Imam besides 'Ali and delays 'Ali's caliphate is a polytheist." (vol.10 p.55)
"Doubt about the Imamate of 'Ali is like doubt about the mission of Muhammad SAWS and one who doubts both should be killed if possible, if he claims to be a Muslim. On the other hand, disbelievers like the Jews and Christians and should not be killed for these reasons." (al-Kafi vol.6 p.393)

So if a Sunni believe (as they do) that Abu Bakr etc deserved to be caliph before Ali, no matter the shahada he makes, he should be killed. They will spare non-muslims

Look at the refutation of another lie he told. It is problematic listening being a Shia. They have to lie all the time. It is part of their aqeeda. They spawn lies in their trail

"The people (including the companions) all became apostates after the Prophet's death except for three." When asked who they were, he replied, "Al-Miqdad ibn Aswad, Abu Dharr, and Salman as mentioned in the verse, 'If he (Muhammad) dies or is killed, will you then turn on your heels.'" (Rijal al-Kashshi pp12-13) Al Kashani, on of Shia scholars reported this from Abu Jafar.
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by BetaThings: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2013
DevotedOne: Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

So, what about sunnis who accept Ahl-ul-bayt, do we accept them? If not why not.? [Although I've heard that they accept the three Imams Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, and accept Muawiyah, Yaziid] Are the Muslims uniting?

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

Let us stop the pretence. You guys open thread daily to
1. Say that you are based on truth and correct aqeedah
2. It is Bid'ah to be a sunni
3. Sunnis are becoming Shias while Shias never convert

You can continue the threads.
I wonder why you want to unite with people of bida'ah

As for me, grave worship is shirk - the great destroyer of deeds and the procurer of visa to jahanam. I am not uniting with people who call to it
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by AbuMuhammad1: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2013
and this is one of their scholars about the quran, guess lagosshia is more knowledgeable.
it is not we 'ignorant sunni'that says the quran is not complete, it is your scholars that said it, so you sit down in lagos (if we go by your name because it could also be taqiya) and say it is not your belief while your scholars say it is your belief. so go and study your religion or come to us and we will teach you islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NbGpm_PzHI
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by AbuMuhammad1: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2013
Another shia demonstrating his lack of understanding of the quran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0eI_0e3lwk
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by AbuMuhammad1: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2013
there is no end to their lies and hatred for the wives of the Messenger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSKTowfl7FA
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by BetaThings: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2013
Abu Muhammad: and this is one of their scholars about the quran, guess lagosshia is more knowledgeable.
it is not we 'ignorant sunni'that says the quran is not complete, it is your scholars that said it, so you sit down in lagos (if we go by your name because it could also be taqiya) and say it is not your belief while your scholars say it is your belief. so go and study your religion or come to us and we will teach you islam.

Don't bother. The truth is known. Lies can no longer conceal it. Shia have their own Qur'an, the Imam in occultation will bring it and dispense justice against Abu Bakr (RA), Aisha (RA) etc

Al Kafi tells that the Qur'an is altered. They claim that the Quran is with the Imam. It was first compiled by Ali (RA) who presented it to the other companions (RA) who rejected it. But later, they wanted it so that they could destroy it, he (Ali, RA) now refused to give it to them
One of their most popular scholars (Hydari) insist that Allah (SWT), the doer of whatever He intends, was AFRAID (subhann Allah) that the likes of Umar would amend the Qur'an and so He (Allah) did not talk about Ali's exalted status in the Qur'an

According to them, Uthman (RA) was an bad person. If you say that he (Uthman, RA) married the daughter of Ali (RA), they will quickly deny it or say that Ali (RA) was forced to give his daughter to Uthman (RA) in marriage. They go to great lengths to "prove" that even the BIOLOGICAL daughters of the Prophet (SAW) did not marry Uthman (RA)

If a bad man who became an apostate compiled the Qur'an, why do they believe in it?

Shias believe that Fatima received wahy

'Abu Baseer reported that he said to Imam Ja'far, "O Abu Abdullah (Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq) What is Mushaf Fatimah?" He replied "It is a Qur'an containing three times what is found in your copy of the Qur'an; yet by Allah, it does not contain even a single letter from your Qur'an."' (Al-Kafi p.385)
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
^
s*ck people.being sunni makes you feel "high" and gives you courage to express your ignorance with confidence especially wherever and whenever the word 'Shia' appears.its really a waste of time to reply to the same person over and over,who keeps repeating Shia believe "the Quran is not complete" and the Shia do "grave worship". suit yourselves.the more you hate and lie and poison your minds,the more we will Insha'Allah excel in furthering Islam and honoring the memory of Muhammad (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as),instead of honoring the memory of tyrants.
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by BetaThings: 3:10am On Apr 27, 2013
Zhul-Fiqar.:
^
s*ck people.being sunni makes you feel "high" and gives you courage to express your ignorance with confidence especially wherever and whenever the word 'Shia' appears.its really a waste of time to reply to the same person over and over,who keeps repeating Shia believe "the Quran is not complete" and the Shia do "grave worship". suit yourselves.the more you hate and lie and poison your minds,the more we will Insha'Allah excel in furthering Islam and honoring the memory of Muhammad (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as),instead of honoring the memory of tyrants.

There is no need for lying.
You have demonstrated all that is wrong with being a Shia - accusing people of lying when it is 9 over 10 of your aqeedah and talking about ignorance when you are the one trying to eat your cake and have it

See your own poats - you denounce being a Sunni (that means being Shia makes you proud. Does it not?)
Your intellectual leader proudly calls himself LagosSHIA. Another calls himself Rafidi)
So what is it that you accuse people of that you are not enmeshed in?
My advice - stop grave worship, lying and denigrating the Qur'an. These diminish Islam unless that is your mission

Here we are
A sunni (Tbaba)said he declared shahada while in danger and prayed to Allah for mercy
To you Shia he needs to repent. From what? From Shahada or praying to Allah rather the occupant of a grave/well?
Somebody is saying what you meants was for him to repent from being a muslim and then proceed straight to being a mumeen as if a Muslim does not make shahada. I wonder what you will tell christians and atheists. And you want to unite with people who need to repent!

tbaba1234: Today, i had a close shave... i had my life flash before my eyes for a few seconds,

I was happy that i murmured the shahada, i always wondered if i could do it when faced with real danger. Anyway i am fine.Remember death, it could come at anytime. May Allah have mercy on us. Ciao

Zhul-Fiqar.:

may be it is a sign for you to repent and accept the truth before it is too late. wink

LagosShia:

lol...half bread is better than none,right? its great to be a Muslim.but if you want to understand Zhul-Fiqar's Shia view,you need to understand the Quran.know the difference of what the Quran portrays of being "muslim" (submitter with the lips and some acts) and being a "mu'meen" (believer in the heart).and then consult the hadiths of the signs of a mu'meen described by the holy Prophet (s).I don't want to derail the thread,but I can help you out if you like.

Take your own advice when you tried to refute people who accuse Shias.
Unless you insist that the Sunni brother's shahada has to be approved by you

Zhul-Fiqar.:

first claim: Shia are Kaffir.
Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.'' (Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

"Withhold [your tongues] from those who say `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call them kafir. Whoever calls a reciter of `There is no god but Allah' as a kafir, is nearer to being a kafir himself.'' (Tabarani, reported from Ibn Umar)

Call not the people of your Qibla [i.e. those who face the Ka`ba in Makka for prayer] as kafir.'' (Al-Nihaya of Ibn Athir, vol. iv, p. 187)
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
^
I only read the first two words in your post,then scrolled down and laughed.you and your so called "islam" can kiss my------>

UP UP SHIA!!!

DOWN DOWN WAHHABIS!!! grin
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
some people are immune to logic and reason,and they have positioned their minds to reject anything truth,and stiffened their minds based on their narrow sectarian imaginations;their religion built on lies have made them experts in dwindling their thinking,and in hit and run,and twist and turn.so let the youtube video game to pinch their emotions begin.then we wil see who is on 'shirk' and 'kufr',and who is on guidance and truth!!!
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam And Polio Vaccine. / Naflah At Midnight, And Fasting / Is Marrying More Than One Wife Sunnah?if So,why Do We Shy Away From It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.