Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife (23402 Views)

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) / Shocking! Popular Pastor Anselm Madubuko Confesses Adultery With K-solos Ex Wife / Apostle Anselm Madubuko Marries Kenyan Singer (2) (3) (4)

Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by BlackPikiN(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
The wife of Pastor Anslem Madubuko of Revival Assembly, Connie has died. We learnt that Connie died from cardiac arrest this morning.

According to reports, Connie was not sick or had any trace of being ill before her death. She was said to have died just before any help could reach her.

Pastor Anslem is reported to be out of Nigeria for God’s ministerial work. Pastor Anslem Madubuko is the senior pastor and founder of Revival Assembly, Lagos.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/pastor-anslem-of-revival-assembly-loses-wife-connie/
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
One more soul has crossed over to ether. Congrats and RIP

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
No idea who she is. Condolences to the family and congregation.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: One more soul has crossed over to ether. Congrats and RIP
Lol, funny but true..
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by StarrMatthieu: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol, funny but true..
Yea my bro, always finish your meal and enjoy wine and s3x, life is transient.

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by emris: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
hmm. vanity upon vanity
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Suntemi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Eltonluigi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
BlackPikiN: Pastor Anslem is reported to be out of Nigeria for God’s ministerial work./
Don't they have ministers in that country? Or he went there for tourism.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by ebamma(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
death will come to us all,its just about when it will strike
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by nduchucks: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
May her soul RIP.

I add that this kind of death is not consistent with what is expected to happen to any family member of a man of God, but I suppose God knows best.

I'd recommend that an autopsy be performed to determine the real cause of death. If it is cardiac arrest, since this woman did not show any prior sign of illness and her family is informed enough to have been having periodic medical checkups, the real cause of the cardiac arrest should be determined. Without suggesting anything, I find it interesting that the husband was conveniently out of the country when the tragedy took place.

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by brownlord: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
Eltonluigi: Don't they have ministers in that country? Or he went there for tourism.

Moderator, is there no way of screening foolish people from this forum?, how can someone still ask this kind of question in this situation, na wah

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by brownlord: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
ndu_chucks: May her soul RIP.

I add that this kind of death is not consistent with what is expected to happen to any family member of a man of God, but I suppose God knows best.

I'd recommend that an autopsy be performed to determine the real cause of death. If it is cardiac arrest, since this woman did not show any prior sign of illness and her family is informed enough to have been having periodic medical checkups, the real cause of the cardiac arrest should be determined. Without suggesting anything, I find it interesting that the husband was conveniently out of the country when the tragedy took place.

I hope u not tracing the death to the husband cos he's out of the country
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Afam4eva(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is really sad. RIP Connie.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by CeaserB: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
ndu_chucks: May her soul RIP.

God Forbid This Happens; What if you received a call that your wife suddenly collapsed while you were "conveniently" sent on an overseas assignment by your boss. You or maybe your boss should be held responsible for not keeping her company all the time in'it?
I find your interesting comment so amusing I'm forced to think you must either be a babysitter or a jobless man. undecided

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by nduchucks: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
CeaserB:

God Forbid This Happens; What if you received a call that your wife suddenly collapsed while you were "conveniently" sent on an overseas assignment by your boss. You or maybe your boss should be held responsible for not keeping her company all the time in'it?
I find your interesting comment so amusing I'm forced to think you must either be a babysitter or a jobless man. undecided

Stop being unnecessarily emotional like a sex starved effeminate. In civilized societies, all unusual deaths are investigated and in cases such as this one, family members are automatic suspects, or shall we say, persons of interest. If you were to die mysteriously, lets hope your cause of death is revealed and if foul play was involved, lets hope the culprits would pay for the crime. mumu

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by nep2ra(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
CeaserB:

He is a babysitter and a jobless man. grin grin grin
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by CeaserB: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Stop being unnecessarily emotional like a sex starved effeminate. In civilized societies, all unusual deaths are investigated and in cases such as this one, family members are automatic suspects, or shall we say, persons of interest. If you were to die mysteriously, lets hope your cause of death is revealed and if foul play was involved, lets hope the culprits would pay for the crime. mumu

Maybe in your own terms all deaths must be suspicious then? A cardiac arrest is not an uncommon death, even if is, an autopsy should be carried out before pointing accusing fingers at a man simply because he was away when his wife died.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by ifihearam: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
Yeah heard about it this morning 2,rumour has it that the couples have not been in the best of terms recently hence Anslem prefers travelling to oversea the church in Russia. He often spend time in lagos because of the incessant fight they have.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Everest9(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
is a pity
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by folex101: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
RIP in the bossom of the Lord
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by nduchucks: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
CeaserB:

Maybe in your own terms all deaths must be suspicious then? A cardiac arrest is not an uncommon death, even if is, an autopsy should be carried out before pointing accusing fingers at a man simply because he was away when his wife died.

For your own sake, please learn to read before responding to posts - I have zero tolerance for dullards. I suppose you were taught in school that "I find it interesting" = pointing an accusing finger. Go and find fellow dummies to respond to, I'm done with you.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by CeaserB: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
ndu_chucks:

For your own sake, please learn to read before responding to posts - I have zero tolerance for dullards. I suppose you were taught in school that "I find it interesting" = pointing an accusing finger. Go and find fellow dummies to respond to, I'm done with you.

So you just find it interesting that the husband was not in the country when the wife died? Does it look funny to you?
Are you a comedian or you have been watching too many Africa Magic movies?
I don't need an answer for that though undecided
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Eltonluigi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
brownlord:

Moderator, is there no way of screening foolish people from this forum?, how can someone still ask this kind of question in this situation, na wah
These dudes are flyin' G5 because morøns like you failed to ask questions.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Inyinese(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
rest in peace madam, amen.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by PatKing(f): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
My condolence to the family.
Please once in while always check your blood pressure... Check!
Am not insinuating oh (it just crossed my mind now now). God protects, but we do our bid.

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by kaiter: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
I add that this kind of death is not consistent with what is expected to happen to any family member of a man of God, but I suppose God knows best.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by cardoso111(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
It takes the grace of God for an average Nigerian to cross age 47!
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Amdoyin(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in perfect...death is inevitable. R.I.P.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by thorpido(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
RIP dear minister of God.Please everyone respect d fact dat a family is mourning now b4 u start spewing rubbish.Not a good news to be out of d country and then get a phone call dat ur wife has passed on back home.

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
How does this make the front page. What population of Nl are faithfuls on this assembly. Did the Mod have an agenda by placing this post at a premium spot? Or is he related to the deceased

Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money?