Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tired Of The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate? Why Not Iniesta For The Ballon D’or? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tired Of The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate? Why Not Iniesta For The Ballon D’or? (790 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Mesut Ozil Is Better Than The Combination Of Xavi And Iniesta / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Curtailing The Messi Threat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate? Why Not Iniesta For The Ballon D’or? by vowiski(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
I have always said it and I could argue till eternity that while Ronaldo is the best in the world, Messi is not of this planet and it is rather unfortunate that that Ronaldo was born when Messi is alive. But after several years of the same argument and seeing Iniesta perform magically in the just concluded Euros, I was forced to think outside the contention of Ronaldo and Messi. Iniesta’s performances in the Euros blew my mind out of the water, then I realized that Iniesta is truly underrated and deserves a spot in prestigious Ballon D’or awards.

iniestaIniesta did not score a single goal in the Euros but his magician football style extends well beyond goals. He is humble and very deadly in striking the knife into the jugular of the enemy.

If you think I am overblowing Iniesta’s wonder-performances, how about you read what others have got to say about this football sensation.

Read More

(1) (Reply)

Today Hot Predictions... / Why Did Benitez Bench Mikel For The World Club Cup Final / Kenya The Head Of Africa And Nigeria the bottom. A ridiculous picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.