Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

Please Someone Should Help Suggest A Good Webhosting That Supports Url Redirect - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Someone Should Help Suggest A Good Webhosting That Supports Url Redirect (743 Views)

Help Needed! URL REDIRECT / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Suggest A Good Webhosting That Supports Url Redirect by mentus2012: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
Please a need a reliable webhosting that supports url redirecting
please this urgent
Re: Please Someone Should Help Suggest A Good Webhosting That Supports Url Redirect by Afam4eva(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2012
Every hosting company supports this. It can be done either through the cpanel or the htaccess file.

If you want top host your website, you can call me on 07065875062.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Suggest A Good Webhosting That Supports Url Redirect by akintayo1(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2012
all hosting companies support it,but if you want to be sure of this you can send a text to 08126276427.i will give you a hosting company i have tested and found to be reliable.tanx
Re: Please Someone Should Help Suggest A Good Webhosting That Supports Url Redirect by mrperfect(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2012
We support and can even give you assistance to do it if you need.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Suggest A Good Webhosting That Supports Url Redirect by nasbock(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
NairaExpertHost is Currently given Out 1Gb Hosting with 2Gb Bandwidth for free you can contact them at promo@nairaexperthost.com to get yours and it supports URL REDIRECT

(1) (Reply)

Television Broadcast / Let's Go Dancing With Google / Why Does Google Keep Stealing My Site Search Keywords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.