Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Baby Number Twelve For Briton Tania Sullivan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Number Twelve For Briton Tania Sullivan (991 Views)

Briton Admits Killing Own Children In France / Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan / Briton, Neil Crampton, Sentenced For Murdering Nigerian Wife & Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Number Twelve For Briton Tania Sullivan by sexyblack7(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
British mom Tania Sullivan, 37, is expecting her TWELVETH child, I repeat TWELVETH (12th) child. Imagine! A white briton is expecting her 12th child, yet people here in Britain like to talk about how it is the citizens of the developing countries that have children indiscriminately. They say that all we like to do is Bleep and produce offspring like animals. Well, this is proof, alongside other instances of very large white nuclear families that whites love to Bleep as much as non-whites and have lots of children.
Before before, I dey always talk say I go have just between 3 to 5 kids. Now I don vex! Na to dey Bleep dey go make my wife dey born dey go just as Tania husband Mike, 39, dey Bleep dey go dey impregnate im wife. Maybe I go even marry their first daughter (second born) Stephanie as I believe say she go ready to born as much as I want, because as dem dey talk "Like mother like daughter". Na competition between me and Mike o. Let us see who wins.

British mom Tania Sullivan, 37, is expecting her TWELVETH child, I repeat TWELVETH (12th) child. Imagine! A white briton is expecting her 12th child, yet people here in Britain like to talk about how it is the citizens of the developing countries that have children indiscriminately. They say that all we like to do is Bleep and produce offspring like animals. Well, this is proof, alongside other instances of very large white nuclear families that whites love to Bleep as much as non-whites and have lots of children.
Before before, I dey always talk say I go have just between 3 to 5 kids. Now I don vex! Na to dey Bleep dey go make my wife dey born dey go just as Tania husband Mike, 39, dey Bleep dey go dey impregnate im wife. Maybe I go even marry their first daughter (second born) Stephanie as I believe say she go ready to born as much as I want, because as dem dey talk "Like mother like daughter". Na competition between me and Mike o. Let us see who wins.

[/img]

Re: Baby Number Twelve For Briton Tania Sullivan by tpia5: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
are you angry the couple is white or what exactly?
Re: Baby Number Twelve For Briton Tania Sullivan by tpia5: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
Maybe I go even marry their first daughter

yes, you did sound like your main grouse was neither of the parents is interracial/intercultural.

(1) (Reply)

Baby's First Breath:breathtakingly Intimate Pictures Capture The Miracle Ofbirth / Mother Of Baby Born Without Genital Duped Of N5m / Dear Dad, Here’s Why I Want To Thank You For Hitting Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.