Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Super Attraction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Super Attraction (1351 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction / When Choosing A Mate: Wealth Or Beauty/attraction. / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Attraction by Phoebelt: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
Am not a Nigerian woman. But I love Nigerian men they are super sexy. But where I live there are no Nigerians . What should I do?

1 Like

Re: Super Attraction by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
Come to Nigeria. . .
Re: Super Attraction by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
So sad how men on this forum sign up with new IDs to feed their ego.
Re: Super Attraction by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
How old are u? Booking a ticket to Nigeria isn't much of a task na! undecided
Re: Super Attraction by Skii(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
You love them? Good What do you want them for? To admire them? To marry? To have s3xual relationships with? To work for you? To fix your washing machine?

I mean, they being super sexy is just not enough to establish anything

And by the way, Nigerian men are everywhere on this planet, even in Afghanistan!! CONFIRMED!! So its either you are not on earth or there is no "business" where you are i.e. nothing thriving angry
Re: Super Attraction by claremont(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is getting ridiculous. . .
Re: Super Attraction by Phoebelt: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
Well I love their hardcore look. That is very masculine but I really don't know how they would be as a partner. Are they good to their women? What is their mentality? Keeps me wondering.
Re: Super Attraction by MrCork17: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
sweeery... Ignore homebased NIgerian guys coz they usually very ugly and much uglier...My advise, LOndon guys are the best.... Moi from London(peckham)! wink
Re: Super Attraction by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr..Cork:
sweeery... Ignore homebased NIgerian guys coz they usually very ugly and much uglier...My advise, LOndon guys are the best.... Moi from London(peckham)! wink
i wonder why u tend 2 deceive urself.
U stay in Peckham. Wu cares?
Why did u fail 2 put that u work as a Nanny and ur main Job is to help with d kids Diapers?

Go get a life,fella cos its free
Re: Super Attraction by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
Phoebelt: Am not a Nigerian woman. But I love Nigerian men they are super sexy. But where I live there are no Nigerians . What should I do?

ewu gambia! grin grin
Re: Super Attraction by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Ghetto boy.
Re: Super Attraction by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2012
Skii: You love them? Good What do you want them for? To admire them? To marry? To have s3xual relationships with? To work for you? To fix your washing machine?

I mean, they being super sexy is just not enough to establish anything

And by the way, Nigerian men are everywhere on this planet, even in Afghanistan!! CONFIRMED!! So its either you are not on earth or there is no "business" where you are i.e. nothing thriving angry
In other words, the OP is an alien. How does she know she loves Nigerian men if there are none where she stays? People should stop posting crap it is getting tiring
Re: Super Attraction by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2012
Phoebelt: Am not a Nigerian woman. But I love Nigerian men they are super sexy. But where I live there are no Nigerians . What should I do?

Travel. You'll find plenty of Nigerian men in England, Texas, Maryland, Malaysia, Italy, Russia, and even South Africa.
Re: Super Attraction by cindyrella(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2012
sexkillz: Come to Nigeria. . .
Re: Super Attraction by mspookie: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Ghetto boy.

No mind am! Dey live for london ghetto, come here dey do update. KMT! No b your mates dey live chelsea, barnet, mayfair? Na una thamesmead,PECKHAM(isale eko for london),Plumstead pple dey make noise pass!
Re: Super Attraction by Mynd44: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2012
ms pookie:

No mind am! Dey live for london ghetto, come here dey do update. KMT! No b your mates dey live chelsea, barnet, mayfair? Na una thamesmead,PECKHAM(isale eko for london),Plumstead pple dey make noise pass!
Chai
Re: Super Attraction by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2012
ms pookie:

Ave seen u in Brixton popping 47s o! Abi no b u ni? grin
Re: Super Attraction by mspookie: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ave seen u in Brixton popping 47s o! Abi no b u ni? grin

Na jamo dominate dat place pass, e fit b me sha. U got to b there to c me: wetin u dey do for dere? grin
Re: Super Attraction by amiskurie(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
ogugua88:

Travel. You'll find plenty of Nigerian men in England, Texas, Maryland, Malaysia, Italy, Russia, and even South Africa.
Foreigner is trying to pick up a naija man and YOU a naija babe is advising her to go ahead.I dnt jst want u to come back here to tell us u can't find urs o after u dash dem away.
Re: Super Attraction by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
amiskurie: Foreigner is trying to pick up a naija man and YOU a naija babe is advising her to go ahead.I dnt jst want u to come back here to tell us u can't find urs o after u dash dem away.

1. I already have one.
2. Who cares if she's a foreigner? Is she the first foreigner to display interest in men from a different country than hers? What do you want me to say? "No, date your own people?" Ma, it's 2012. Catch up.
Re: Super Attraction by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
ms pookie:

Na jamo dominate dat place pass, e fit b me sha. U got to b there to c me: wetin u dey do for dere? grin
Me ke? Na blud! I love my life grin
Re: Super Attraction by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
ogugua88:

1. I already have one.
2. Who cares if she's a foreigner? Is she the first foreigner to display interest in men from a different country than hers? What do you want me to say? "No, date your own people?" Ma, it's 2012. Catch up.
Smart reply
Re: Super Attraction by Lolajoy(f): 2:13am On Jul 09, 2012
I kinda wonder how this poster think they are super sexy without even being with one before.Abi na Nigerians actors da give u such thoughts?........And if i may ask what part of the world are you from that u can't find Nigerian men there? undecided
Re: Super Attraction by Skii(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
Lolajoy: I kinda wonder how this poster think they are super sexy without even being with one before.Abi na Nigerians actors da give u such thoughts?........And if i may ask what part of the world are you from that u can't find Nigerian men there? undecided

I was wondering...but then thinking again, looks like this person just created a phony account for the sake of it

(1) (Reply)

. / This Cant Be Love / What Women Don't Know About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.