Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:46 AM

Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? (173365 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) / Nigerian Ladies Going Crazy For Buttocks And Hips Enhancing Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by lolaprincess: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
Am getting marryd in oct, when I bought my wedding gown over a month ago, it was perfect. After running around for wedding preparations afta a month, I discovered that my gown went loose around my ass. No fitting again. I panicked. My sis-in-law suggested that mayb I should wear hotpant under my gown, I tryd it, the jean shape was totally onvious n out of place. Then someone introduced me to 'yodi'(can't rememba the english name). I have uzd yodi for 6days n it is very obvious dat it worked wonders even my hubby and his mum commented on my ass. My wedding gown fits perfectly around my ass andam looking forward to a happy wedding figure. NB: I heard excess usage has syd effects so am contented with what av got now so I discontinued it

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 19, 2012
No. I was blessed.
Dont need 'em. cool

embrace your shape and find clothing that compliment it.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by JallowBah(f): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2012
I got a big one, but not big enough in MY eyes. Lol.

So I am training, and am also looking at natural creams you can make for yourself..if they sold yodi-pills here, I would probably try itwink
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2012
JallowBah: I got a big one, but not big enough in MY eyes. Lol.

So I am training, and am also looking at natural creams you can make for yourself..if they sold yodi-pills here, I would probably try itwink

We have a very similar shape. They say its the "pear shape". Best to have if you ask me. cool
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by JallowBah(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:

We have a very similar shape. They say its the "pear shape". Best to have if you ask me. cool

Of course it ischeesy

But I want more..bubble.

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
JallowBah:

Of course it ischeesy

But I want more..bubble.

i know! Idont blame you sis!
I have one but i want more too lol! grin
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by jumpearl(f): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls where can I get d Yodi pills in Lagos. Someone should help!!!

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by JallowBah(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:

i know! Idont blame you sis!
I have one but i want more too lol! grin

Thats why I started working out!

And I see the difference..but, I HATE working out, its too damn boring.
So if anyone know a lotion, hit me upwink
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by DeGenius3(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
osifred: am a guy and i will get it for myself. am tired of his no ass insult. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you wan carry "ikebe"?
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by lolaprincess: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2012
@jumppearl. Its quite funny but if u enta any standard pharamcy and tell them u want 'yodi', they actually know what u r talking about. NB: it is oval shaped like rice
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by JallowBah(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2012
lolaprincess: @jumppearl. Its quite funny but if u enta any standard pharamcy and tell them u want 'yodi', they actually know what u r talking about. NB: it is oval shaped like rice

Wish they had it in Scandinavia..
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by meerah25(f): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2012
Lakayana: It is not meant for African women before coming into the world had a meeting in that meeting they agreed to steal the clay and mold God wanted to use for every woman. That is oyinbos and asian women were left with flat back side.

Off point
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2012
Yodi has too many side effects and trust me they are real.Its better to live with a flat ass than die or live a not-so-normal life with a big one grin
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by melissageralde: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2012
I got suppositories to make my butt bigger, i found this after reading an interview of kim Karadhasian.
My favorite are the s[url]uppositories of CHEZBelette[/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXtxRTDEs68
I make exercises too.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by FDiana(f): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Are you sure you've been to Nigeria? Or just saying
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by tpia1: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
gosh, how priorities have changed.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by tpia1: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
lolaprincess: Am getting marryd in oct, when I bought my wedding gown over a month ago, it was perfect. After running around for wedding preparations afta a month, I discovered that my gown went loose around my ass. No fitting again. I panicked. My sis-in-law suggested that mayb I should wear hotpant under my gown, I tryd it, the jean shape was totally onvious n out of place. Then someone introduced me to 'yodi'(can't rememba the english name). I have uzd yodi for 6days n it is very obvious dat it worked wonders even my hubby and his mum commented on my ass. My wedding gown fits perfectly around my ass andam looking forward to a happy wedding figure. NB: I heard excess usage has syd effects so am contented with what av got now so I discontinued it

what kind of wedding gown was that, just curious.

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by tpia1: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
alaoeri: @op don't let's us be hypocrite 90% of men like it that's why u find all these ladies running helter skelter to do it bcuz ladies with big butt & hips receive higher patronage than those without.

are you saying ladies without do not get husbands?

or do you mean they are less of booty call material.

so, how do you explain the fascination some black males have with white/asian women, then?
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by JallowBah(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
tpia1:

are you saying ladies without do not get huabands?

or do you mean they are less of booty call material.

so, how do you explain the fascination some black males have with white/asian women, then?

You do know white woman can have big butts as well...? And probably asians too.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by tpia1: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
madam, i dont recall saying white women are not known for big butts.

please reread my post again, carefully and comment on the topic itself. The thread is about buttock enhancement.

My own post was in response to someone who suggested not having a big butt will prevent a woman from getting a husband.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by JallowBah(f): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
The maybe you should explain to me why you bring up white/asian women when answering regarding fascination for big butts...seems to me you are implying that white and asian chicks are not capable of having big butts.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by tpia1: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
is having a big butt now considered an achievement by you?

enlighten me plz.

as far as i know, black males are the ones who blow things out of proportion when referring to certain parts of the female anatomy.

so, are your views based on black males or what exactly.

you say you're fulani- fulanis are generally known for their slim physiques, unless you have an opposing view to that as well.

I'm not engaging you in any extended back and forth here, so i will quit the thread shortly.

not sure why you took it on yourself to quote me- i beleive you have your followers here and I'm not one of them.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by JallowBah(f): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
You answered someone stating that people run after big butts, and asked why then some people like asians or white. For ME; that sounds like you are saying; why do some men like asians and white, then, if "men only like big butts"?

Where have I said I am fulani...?
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by migeoart(f): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pls whr can I get dis artificail butt and hip in benin and hw much is it!I nid it desperately,
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by buchibabe: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
migeo art: Pls whr can I get dis artificail butt and hip in benin and hw much is it!I nid it desperately,

I dnt know about benin but I know dey sell it in so many places in lagos
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by omogeyoyo(f): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2013
N
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by omogeyoyo(f): 12:16am On Feb 14, 2013
G
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by buchibabe: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
omogeyoyo: Pls I mean d breast enlargement ones

Check any edition of city people magazine. There are different adverts of shops dat deals in such
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by ogihpeter: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2013
Pls were can one get drug or cream for hip reduction
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 17, 2013
If you are in lagos call 08137647004 for real yodi pills
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by 9jabouy: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote
author=buchibabe]There's this new craze about ladies enlarging their
hips and butts. Everywhere I turn,I see one or two babes with protruded
backside and atimes I wonder if I'm actually seeing well.

Could this be the new fashion trend? because Haaa,it is not a small
somtin o.
I walked into a pharmacy not too long ago to treat my wound and a young
babe came in demanding for hips enlarger,I immediately looked at her
facial expression when d pharmacist told her that it was out of stock.

It sits so well on some ladies and looks like an extra load on others.

Ladies what's your take on this? Would you go for butt enlargement(not
surgery) or remain assless. Lolll. No mind me o[/quote]

wats d name of d drug d lady came to buy
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by FavourAngel(f): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls can any1 recommend any Gud butt enlargement cream without side effect for me,tanx .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.