Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Posted To Yobe State And Needs Help! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Yobe State And Needs Help! (710 Views)

A Thread For Copers Posted To YOBE State / If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper / Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Posted To Yobe State And Needs Help! by olaezebala: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2012
Please, a friend of mine who was posted to Yobe state for this batch B needs help. Since they are to be redeployed, she is not sure if she's to go to Abj for redeployment letter or she'll be collecting the redeployment letter in camp. Please, help with info.
Re: Posted To Yobe State And Needs Help! by Aminat508(f): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2013
olaezebala: Please, a friend of mine who was posted to Yobe state for this batch B needs help. Since they are to be redeployed, she is not sure if she's to go to Abj for redeployment letter or she'll be collecting the redeployment letter in camp. Please, help with info.
Dad are u reffering to my mum? grin
olaezebala: Please, a friend of mine who was posted to Yobe state for this batch B needs help. Since they are to be redeployed, she is not sure if she's to go to Abj for redeployment letter or she'll be collecting the redeployment letter in camp. Please, help with info.
Dad are u reffering to my mum?
Re: Posted To Yobe State And Needs Help! by olaezebala: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Aminat508: Dad are u reffering to my mum? grin Dad are u reffering to my mum?

Step mum ni oo

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Batch "C" For Akwa Ibom State Let's Meet Here. / 196 Coys Bid For Supply Of NYSC Batch ‘B’ Kits / Sincere Condolence To Bose Adebayo's Family,wake-up Call' 2 Our Government!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.