Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria (9177 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by INFOVILLA: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
I need help, can any one help me to list some fast growing business ideas in Nigeria, that I Can do, here in Nigeria. Waiting for your ideas
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by Edaski(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
transport business
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by INFOVILLA: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
Thank, but is that all
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2012
Akara & Akamu Joint!
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by leniorr: 12:43am On Jul 09, 2012
send ur email I'll send some information.
If I give it here I'll be blogged,Nairaland will say am advertising
mine is valentina1379@yahoo.com
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by dwizy(m): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2012
Check here for details...... http://www.learnthecashway.
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by Murphy7h4: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2012
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by newacca: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2012
1)Restaurant
2)Farming
Then after making profit,invest in properties

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by olamson(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2012
farming
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by INFOVILLA: 2:47am On Jul 12, 2012
Thanks to you all
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by Audinowing(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2012
Am a graduate of accounting with a very good result too, but for some months now I ve been looking for job n non is forth coming. I am just tired with this job search thing n wants to venture into business. But the question is that, what kind of business can I do with 100k? Pls guys advice.
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by Businesstools(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Audinowing: Am a graduate of accounting with a very good result too, but for some months now I ve been looking for job n non is forth coming. I am just tired with this job search thing n wants to venture into business. But the question is that, what kind of business can I do with 100k? Pls guys advice.
You can become a Peachtree Consultant.Call Patrick: 07030949450.
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by biz1234: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
The best business so far in my opinion and based on my experience, is the internet. It is the cheapest, easiest and fastest way to build a system. By system I mean a "well" that will continue to put money in your bank account for life.
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by goldline76(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
If you really want to know the fastest growing business opportunity in Nigeria, click on the link below on my signature.
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by neksummi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
JOYGIVER2w: Believe this or yes..
'DO-NOTHING-MONEY-BILLONAIRES COMMUNITY' truly works!

A 100%FREE membership, e-commerce and friendship global community.
Where every member is empowered with lightening - speed wealth, hands-free.
You earn quick, xx million $$$, over and over. Accumulatively in weekly earnings and easy withdrawals, direct to your bank account.
YOU DO NOTHING ABSOLUTELY! The community's viral wizard tool AFP7.0 works out the money for you to earn weekly uninterruptedly.
You then pay back a token, as royalty to the community, from your earned fat income.
PLUS many awesome membership social benefits.
You can't beat this!

Undisputably the world surest empowerment and poverty eradication environment today!

This is not a pipe dream. The proofs speak loud. And only fools doubt proofs they say.
If you're truly passionate about being empowered with fast wealth, to save the dying poor,
and to effect change around you..then your DC membership is not optional.
But you must be 18years and above to be eligible.

I just stumbled on this life-time opportunity. First I doubted it. But just dared to check. And I couldn't be more thrilled all my life!
I reasoned you might like to check it out too.

And what have you got to loose? Membership is 100%FREE.

GO HERE NOW FOR ALL THE DETAILS (I am so glad I did).
http://donmbill..com

I was actually curious with this your "do-nothing" stuff so I visited your blog. Before I even when there, I reasoned that you as a member are actually doing something by putting the opportunity here so what "do nothing" are you talking about? On reaching your blog, I found out that one has to be an active member of the community by joining some other programs in his back office and paying some "little" fees to earn. Are all these the "do nothing" you're talking about?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by kfb320: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2012

SyndiBox can help you get your Businesses or Organization on the Internet! We specialize in getting International customers in front of American consumers. Whether you're a business looking to expand, an organization wanting to spread a message, or you just want a personal blog that you can make money from...we can help! No job is to big or small for us!

We can provide the following features to our customer websites:

WordPress themes
Mobile friendly
Photo Galleries
Contact Forms
Search Engine Optimization
Integration of Social Media
WebMaster tools setup
Sitemaps
Setup of Menus
AntiSpam and AntiVirus
Firewall

In addition we provide these upgrades for our customers:

Google Adsense Integration. So you can make money from visitors of your website!
Amazon Affiliation. Sell Amazon products online.
Transfer of content. Moving a website can be tough, let us do the work for you.
Creation of Logos. A professional logo for when people visit your website.
Additional Social Media integration (Pinterest)
Update Service to 245 RSS feeds.
Advanced SEO (Keyword ranking)
Creation of Backlinks. Websites that are linked to you, so you receive a higher Google page Rank.
Paid Traffic to your website. We can send thousands of real live visitors to your site.
Provide Content for your website. We can have articles made that are written by native speaking Americans for your website. These articles will be between 500 to 1100 in length in any subject you wish. Also, we provide images and videos for a greater Google pagerank.

Visit http://syndibox.com/web-designs-for-africa/ today to begin having a greater presence in the U.S. market!
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by basidee: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
In order to successfully reach and impact the grassroots, SMEclub is building a network of Business Facilitators. Business Facilitators are representatives of SMEclub and act as pillars of business in their community.

We intend to establish a Business Incubation Center (BIC) in each LGA across Nigeria, but we are currently focusing on Lagos State. If you live in Lagos and meet our requirements, you are welcome to join our winning team and answer the call to make a difference in your community.

Requirements
We are looking for someone who holds a university or polytechnic degree, preferably in the social sciences, has some management training, counseling and consulting experience, has great interpersonal and networking skills and MOST IMPORTANTLY, shares our passion for helping small businesses start, grow and flourish.

We expect this roll to begin as a part-time engagement and evolve into a full-time job. In other words, we are looking for someone who does not mind making a career in building businesses and creating jobs, and making some money for themselves while at it.

As a Business Facilitator you will be part of a global support ecosystem. You will have access to a network of resources to enable you bring real value to the businesses in your community.

Duties
With strong backing from SMEclub, Business Facilitators are required to:

Understand the economic and socio-political dynamics of your local community and how they affect businesses
Identify the business resources available in your locality and develop a suitable strategy for using these resources to support local businesses
Build and manage relations with key persons and groups in the community to build a support ecosystem for businesses
Identify serious and promising entrepreneurs with passion, skills and ideas into successful businesses
Work with existing businesses and nurture them maturity
Link businesses with partner banks and professional service providers for services such as business registration, tax consulting, marketing, legal services, branding, marketing, etc.

Compensation
We have worked out an attractive compensation plan designed to motivate our Business Facilitators to high performance.

Business Facilitators get a percentage of the registration fee and membership dues paid by each new network member.
There are many products and services in pipeline we intend to roll out, which will provide income earning opportunities for you.
When your Cell grows to 500 members SMEclub will set up a Business Incubation Centre in your area, thus introducing new income streams for you.
When you grow your Cell to this point, you qualify to attend a high profile Business Development course, which may be overseas.

We estimate that within one year a Business Facilitator who is doing the right thing should start earning up to N500,000 a month.

However, please note that this monetary compensation plan is a fringe benefit. We are primarily looking for people who, like our Advisory Board and Exco members, care enough about Nigeria to invest their time and energy towards making her stronger.

Find out more and apply online at www.smeclub.net/bf
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by OkoliChuks: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
Yes true talk about the online biz and stuff, internet biz is really good, but the real deal is how do u get your sites, products and services out there and get good traffic within 2days. And the truth is google adsense and all how much do they get you #peanuts .... for very interested people send me a mail chukwukankem@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by vemmawealth(f): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
If you truly want to know, click on my signature. Wish you the best.
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by INFOVILLA: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2012
Need more
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by pattybf(f): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2012
neksummi:

I was actually curious with this your "do-nothing" stuff so I visited your blog. Before I even when there, I reasoned that you as a member are actually doing something by putting the opportunity here so what "do nothing" are you talking about? On reagching your blog, I found out that one has to be an active member of the community by joining some other programs in his back office and paying some "little" fees to earn. Are all these the "do nothing" you're talking about?

And why were u interested in doing nothing to earn money, u see, this is one big problem we all ve in nija, we r too lazy but very ambicious. I used to think it was possible myself but thank God now i know better. Like they say; dictionary is d only place where success comes b4 work.

Lets think, work wt good plan & grow rich!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by joeace2020(m): 12:57am On Jul 31, 2012
The fastest growing Business opportunity in Nigeria presently is simply online business.
Making Money Online is not hard as You can start making it today easily.
You need to position yourself and have the idea of making money in a stress free way.

Thats why I want to introduce you to a wonderful money making program where you are guaranteed to make money. You can make N1million in the next three months with this program if you are serious and hardworking.

Why is this program so unique?

This is the best money making program on the internet with zero cost and risk free. You need little internet knowledge and 2 - 5 hours work weekly. Your bank account will be flooded with payments which come in daily and weekly.
I have earned more than N10, 000 per day with this program and the payments keep coming in nonstop. This program works only if you are committed to make as much money as you want.

You only need the following to begin:

A Valid Email address (Gmail preferably),
Phone Number and
Active Bank Account.
Copy and Paste Skill.

The Free Report below is the introduction to join this wonderful program and more information to get started.
This is the easiest money making opportunity to ever come your way. 24hours support available.

Get the Free Report on this business ----->http://www.smallbusiness.com.ng/makemoney

or use my signature link.
Re: What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by DavidRossi: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Affiliates needed to meet up demand in fast moving cosumables market.
Work from any location/Region in Nigeria
Contact 2348188375728

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cement Price Will Reduce Soon - FG / Second Hand Clothing & Shoes Importation To Nigeria Anyone With Experience / Who Is To Blame ( Customer Or Bank) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.