Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Frustrating Love Triangle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frustrating Love Triangle (821 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrating Love Triangle by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
my girlfriend is in love with a guy in europe who care less about her existence.i have helped her out in so many ways but she stilll contact the guy?i asked her i want to quit the relationship but she keeps begging ne not to leave.i have made up my mind to quit but am i not overacting ? please kindly advice me nlers.
Re: Frustrating Love Triangle by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
Advice? U getting used and abused my friend! Wake up dumb dumb
Re: Frustrating Love Triangle by ice234: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
Pls pick up the pieces of your life and move on. Cos when e go happen u will lose out. Better run now
Re: Frustrating Love Triangle by Rocktation(f): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Rolling.:

my girlfriend is in love with a guy in europe who care less about her existence.i have helped her out in so many ways but she stilll contact the guy?i asked her i want to quit the relationship but she keeps begging ne not to leave.i have made up my mind to quit but am i not overacting ? please kindly advice me nlers.

Yes, you're overactinggg. Be more supportive by continually pampering and taking care of her. Atleast until that other guy is ready to love her and possess her, like the original owner that he is. Kolokuma.
Re: Frustrating Love Triangle by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
One word MUMU
Re: Frustrating Love Triangle by tashanja(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
^^^Two more: Spare Tyre
Re: Frustrating Love Triangle by Csami(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2012
Abort! Abort! Abort! U're heading towards bermuda triangle.
Re: Frustrating Love Triangle by cindyrella(f): 12:59am On Jul 09, 2012
tashanja: ^^^Two more: Spare Tyre
One more: Ode!

1 Like

Re: Frustrating Love Triangle by Mynd44: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2012
cindyrella:
One more: Ode!
One more: brainless
Re: Frustrating Love Triangle by lafad11(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2012
Eyah!!! Too bad u r been treated like a spare or been used as a plan 'B'. U shld be d man in dis relationship or am i missing somefin. Guy, wake up frm ur long sleep. She can't eat her "puff- puff" and av it. She's not good enough for u. Chikena

(1) (Reply)

Is It A MUST To Marry A Lady Just because U Got Her Pregnant? / What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.