Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care (12583 Views)

The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast / Doctors Release Obama’s Health Report,urged To Quit Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by NubiaanQueen(f): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm.

This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST! Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME?

GET READY! JESUS IS ABOUT 2 COME THE SECOND TIME! Be prepared so you are not caught unawares. Live a good life, pray more, preach the GOSPEL to others and save souls.
The rapture of the saints is eminent. Rev 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware..but the questions are(1) why is the chip being implanted exactly where the bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else? (2) why is it being connected to your bank account. Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what ! The chip is connected to your financial details.. What breaks my heart the most, is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now. Many are unaware that the end is near.. If any area of your life is not in sync with Gods word, its time to make an unqualified u-turn NOW.. Hell is not a pretty place..the worst part is that people will be there FOREVER...please rather than post and forward boko haram devilish accomplishments, join me and sound the alarm. Send to everyone you know.. PLEASE play ur part in this..God bless u......23/3/2013- 2 times 33 equals 66,2+0+1+3 equals 6....u have 666 in dat date..What is your take on this?

3 Likes

Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
RFID chip? Bwahahahaha

Yanks are phucked!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by adoniza(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
My dear, I don't think this information is correct.
Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
Please the starter of this thread should stop spreading false and unconfirmed information. Give us a link where we can read about this bill and the chip that will be put in our foreheads and right hands. Please if u cant do this, i tink admin should close this thread.
Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by Callotti: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
I wish it were true. . .a nice way to 'de-populate' the Earth! cheesy
Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
if u like u believe it or u dont,bt ur believe does not change what will occur.read UN agenda for the world and also research about the new world order.doubting thomas!only time will tell,bt it maybe 2 late then.

1 Like

Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by joe9669: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Guys, please, It's true. Please do not risk your soul. You will regret it.
Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by preselect(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
It's true!!
The bill is USSR 2013-666-999
(United State Senate Resolution of 2013 number 666. Clause 999)

And this is happening when we have a new pope shocked

Remember that thunder struck the done of the Vatican when Benedict resigned and thunder struck the White House when Obama was elected shocked

Remember that pres-elect are garri last week shocked shocked
Can you believe it shocked , I actually ate garri last week. The world has indeed ended shocked

1 Like

Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by adconline(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
Naija is devil's experimental lab for dunces who believe in something like this!
Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
new world order on course.................full implementation counting down.
Re: US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care by okitejoseph: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
How can anyone say that the healthcare program is a mark of the beast scheme... people sha..

(1) (Reply)

Council Of Europe Expels Russia From Human Rights Body / Voting Machines Altering Votes From Obama To Romney In Pennsylvania / U.S. Approved More Bombs To Israel On Day Of World Central Kitchen Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.