Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread (53181 Views)

Celebrity Section 2013 / *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations / Celebrity Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
It is well o, i posted the Tonto Dikeh, Illuminati and Annie Idibia first, You guys didnt suggest my post
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
HELLO MODERATOR, I HAVE ALWAYS BEING BANNED FOR NOTHING IN PARTICULAR, Y NOW?
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
ASKING THE MODERATOR WHY I AM BEING BANNED IS OFF TOPIC TOO. SO WHO DO I COMPLAIN TOO. OGA O. NIGERIANS AND POWER
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
[size=13pt]Is entadaplace your main handle? If so, then it's only been banned once, and that was for spamming.[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace1: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
oga moderator pls my account has being banned again, any thing i post a link. u will just remove the link an ban me again. abeg now. the username is entadaplace. i complained with is b4 i was banned again
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
[size=13pt]It seems like antispambot loves you. I'm sorry for the bans. Both handles have been unbanned.[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 5:51am On Apr 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 23, 2013
[size=13pt]Thanks as always ichommy. It'll be recommended smiley[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 6:00am On Apr 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Thanks as always ichommy. It'll be recommended smiley[/size]

My Boss, for you only kiss

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace1: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2013
I REALLY APPRECIATE THE UNBAN. PLS IS THERE A WAY U CAN HELP ME REDUCE D WAY IT BANS ME! I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. IMMEDIATELY I PUT MY LINK I GET BANNED AT THAT INSTANCE. THANKS SO MUCH. I REALLY APPRECIATE UR KIND GESTURE TO MY MOD OF LIFE.
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by naptu2: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2013
entadaplace1: I REALLY APPRECIATE THE UNBAN. PLS IS THERE A WAY U CAN HELP ME REDUCE D WAY IT BANS ME! I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. IMMEDIATELY I PUT MY LINK I GET BANNED AT THAT INSTANCE. THANKS SO MUCH. I REALLY APPRECIATE UR KIND GESTURE TO MY MOD OF LIFE.

The anti-spam bot is programmed to ban certain words, strange characters and links that spammers usually use. Anybody that posts those links, words or characters, or anything that looks like those words, links and characters will automatically get banned.

So, the way to prevent a ban is to avoid posting them, quoting anybody that has posted them, or modifying any post that has such words, characters and links.
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace1: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2013
naptu2:

The anti-spam bot is programmed to ban certain words, strange characters and links that spammers usually use. Anybody that posts those links, words or characters, or anything that looks like those words, links and characters will automatically get banned.

So, the way to prevent a ban is to avoid posting them, quoting anybody that has posted them, or modifying any post that has such words, characters and links.
MOD ARE U SAYING I CANT PUT LINKS AGAIN?
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by naptu2: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2013
The anti-spam bot might also ban you if you post long passages. You can avoid that if you break up long passages into more than one post.
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace1: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2013
naptu2: The anti-spam bot might also ban you if you post long passages. You can avoid that if you break up long passages into more than one post.
FINALLY FINALLY, U GUYS HAVE CHASED ME OUT OF NAIRALAND. WHY IS IT THAT I CANT DO WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING NORMALLY
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2013
[size=13pt]You can post links. Sometimes, the antispambot picks up on a link because it's similar to other spammed links and will mark yours as spam, banning you in the process. It's just an error. It can be corrected the same way I corrected yours yesterday.[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace1: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]You can post links. Sometimes, the antispambot picks up on a link because it's similar to other spammed links and will mark yours as spam, banning you in the process. It's just an error. It can be corrected the same way I corrected yours yesterday.[/size]
THANKS SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2013
[size=13pt]You're welcome smiley[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Ejine(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2013
Hey, why isn't this on the frontpage yet?

Americans React To D'Banj's "Scapegoat" Remix
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichomi(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2013
Ejiné: Hey, why isn't this on the frontpage yet?

Americans React To D'Banj's "Scapegoat" Remix

[size=13pt]It has smiley[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2013
ichomi: https://www.nairaland.com/1267099/photo-tiwa-savage-banky-w Front page material wink

[size=13pt]I've recommended it smiley[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by kramer: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2013
Think it might be a good idea no?

kramer: Oh boi.. At the rate in which
people are posting their pictures we might need to bring forward the most beautiful perzin in NL competition closer.

MODS.... CAPITALIZE ON THIS!!!
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Ejine(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2013
Thanks Ogugua smiley

Biko, also help me put this Bance-like Nairalander for frontpage. This na de same person wey dey diss Trae-Z for im looks. Everybody deserve im turn.

Picture of Grace Jones-like Nairalander Airforce1 Eating Rice

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichomi(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I've recommended it smiley[/size]

kiss kiss kiss

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichomi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace1: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
hello mod, good day! trust u r good. i really dont know what i am getting wrong. anytime i post i link i get banned. i was banned with my main user name entadaplace, i realized many pple post links like i do, so WHY ME? I mean WHY ALWAYS ME? i get banned for the same thing others are doing. i took 8hours out yesterday to go through the whole of nairaland and i realized only yesterday, 1033 links were posted, why should i always be banned. i followed all the rules u gave me, yet the same thing keep happening.
i must say this there was a topic about top 10 female celebrities with d best and well shaped ass and their net worth. alot of views yet no ban, i posted about banky w and i was banned on d go. kilode? please now. this is unfair. please now. cant i just have my little niche on africa's biggest forum? i guess by writing entadaplace alone, i might even get banned, is there any due i have to pay. ready to do anything to ensure i wont b banned anymore. pls help me out.

oga seun, i interviewed u in 2009, in oau, though it was done online, but baba, help me now. abeg ni, abeg, na beg i dey beg,

i rarely use this username, the last time i used it, i used it to report the fact that i was banned, and i wrote entadaplace, i guess ur spam bot have some issues with that name, please help me.

oga seun, missy b, ogagau88, and ijebabe
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
[size=13pt]Thanks tpia. It's been taken care of.[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2013
ighoosagie: Front page suggestion, let get to know ourselves.
We've seen oda celebrities mk front page , let d real nairalander mk front page in azonto style.

https://www.nairaland.com/1256828/nairaland-celebrities-photo-album#15230751
make we see our nairaland caleb way dey yab that edo guy , oya make dem post their pix make we see am here
https://www.nairaland.com/1256828/nairaland-celebrities-photo-album

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo / Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.