Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Reason Why I Dont Want To Get Married Yet – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Reason Why I Dont Want To Get Married Yet – Halima Abubakar (4872 Views)

Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / I Am Not Married Yet - Nkiru Sylvanus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why I Dont Want To Get Married Yet – Halima Abubakar by namename: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2012
Halima Abubakar has carved a niche for herself in the Nigerian movie industry. In this interview with Tayo Gesinde, the multiple award winning actress who holds a Bachelor Degree in Sociology from Bayero University Kano (BUK), speaks on her rise from grass to grace, her attitude to negative publicity and her fashion preferences. Excerpts:Growing up.

Growing up was tough, I had to start fending for myself at the age of 14. I worked at Salam Chicken, Bompai Road, Kano. My salary was #3800 . We were however, contented because our mother showered us with love and affection. I went to a lot of schools; primary and secondary schools in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos and Kogi States but managed to finish at Army Day Secondary School, Bukavu Barracks, Kano. I then proceeded to Bayero University, Kano (BUK) where I studied Sociology. I also did my Masters there.

Read More: http:///AWAJD

Re: The Reason Why I Dont Want To Get Married Yet – Halima Abubakar by Sommey(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2012
Its ur choice gal in as much as u ll eventually gt married.
Re: The Reason Why I Dont Want To Get Married Yet – Halima Abubakar by namename: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2012
lol.. Abi
Re: The Reason Why I Dont Want To Get Married Yet – Halima Abubakar by tpia1: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
madam, if you're looking for a husband better say so instead of fronting.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why I Dont Want To Get Married Yet – Halima Abubakar by tellwisdom: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
How she go marry, when all her choice don join bokoharam finish undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: First Daughter, Zahara Buhari Is Pregnant For Davido / See The Real Face Of Lagbaja (revealed Photo) / Who Is The Richest, Don Jazzy & E-money (open Discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.