|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1060411 members, 1229670 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 01:51 PM
|Things We Dont Do... by marvelck: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2012|
Things We dont do...there are things we dont do. and some of them are written below...
1. You dont wait for a lady to pay for your meal at the restaurant or take you out for shopping (you be small pikin?)
2. you dont pick your nose in public or without using an hankerchief.
3. you dont sneeze in public with reckless abandon. even if there's no one beside you.
4. you dont fart in public, especially if you are with a lady. No need to talk about ladies, cos we know ladies dont fart (shey?).
5. you dont eye or develop interest (most times its luct) in your friend's girlfriend or father's second wife (abi you no get respect)
6. as a lady you dont ask a guy to buy you take- away after paying for the meal you ate at the restaurant (some girls do this alot, claiming its for their younger sister or brother)
7. as a lady, you dont wrap your chicken and put it inside your bag, if you cant finish it while eating at the restaurant. you should just leave it there if you cant finish it. its a shameful thing to do.
8. you dont pee inside the pool whenever you are in a swimming pool (its disgusting). if you're pressed, kindly come out and use the restroom no matter how pressed you are. there was a guy that went as far as bathing in a swimming pool with a sponge and soap one day like that. he was immediately thrown out of the swimmming pool by those incharge of the pool. there is nothing naija people can not do.
9. you dont pick your nose and rub it on your palm. only to use that same hand to shake someone later. endeavour to use an hankerchief or tissue when picking/cleaning your nose.
10. you dont leave your tap running after using it. endeavour to close the tap properly after using it, so as to not to waste precious water.
11. whenever you are at home, you dont increase the volume of your radio/CD player as if you're in a club. even if you are alone or living in the forest. endeavour to behave like a normal person always.
13. you dont get back at a cheating partner by cheating on him or her back with another person. you are only doing more damage to yourself. when you do that, who is winning? you or your cheating partner?
14. you dont keep a lady at home as a wife when you've not gone to pay her bride-price or see her family. live-in lovers dey sweet some people cos of enough enjoyment.
15. as a lady you dont flirt with other men when you already have a boyfriend or married. its so downgrading. it makes you look like a cheap slut! Ashewo kobo kobo.
16. you dont use your finger to pick your teeth in public. ask for a tooth pick, or use water to rinse your mouth so as to remove the meat stuck in your teeth. and remember when picking your teeth with tooth pick, endeavour to cover your mouth like the way Balotelli's mouth was covered by his team mates after scoring a goal against Ireland (the yeye boy wan begin talk anyhow).
17. As a man you dont beat or lay your hands on a woman no matter how provoked you are. see how a guy recently killed his wife out of provocation. after hitting and pushing her to the ground, the woman just colapsed and died. just like that. so, learn to control your anger. a lady looking big and healthy, doesn't mean she's strong like a man. treat them gently, and simply walk away whenever you are provoked by a lady. before you take your hand enter wahala.
18. You dont have to be envious or jealous of another person's success. rejoice and be happy for him or her. for your own success is just around the corner. and dont try to copy what they do or how they got their money. for you never can tell how they got their money or wealth. before your curiosity and oju kokoro go put you for wahala. just be satisfied with whatever you have, while working hard and doing the right thing.
19. As a man dont keep several partners. forget what you see or watch on TV. they are all make believe. Aids and other yamayama diseases are real and deadly.
20. And if you are a married man or woman, stop going to chalets or hotels to sleep with other men or women. the day wey yawa go gas, na your head you go take carry am. either the person go yamutu for your hand or you go fall yakata for ground for hotel room. the law of karma no dey sleep o...
|Re: Things We Dont Do... by wurajone(f): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2012|
Talking from experience right,nice one though.
|Re: Things We Dont Do... by Sijo01(f): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2012|
Hmmmm, so refreshing!
|Re: Things We Dont Do... by sexkillz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2012|
Nice. . .
|Re: Things We Dont Do... by LewsTherin: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2012|
In summary, do not follow the multitude (of Nigerians) to do evil. Live and act civilized.
|Re: Things We Dont Do... by marvelck: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2012|
I thank you all for your kind words and comments. And shall do my best to give you the best. cheers.
|Re: Things We Dont Do... by Honeycity(f): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2012|
nice 1 poster, keep it up.
|Re: Things We Dont Do... by ChrisChino(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2012|
guy u make sense.!
|Re: Things We Dont Do... by fluid26(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2012|
lol @ eyeing ur friend's gf! wat if na d gurl dey eye u?
|Re: Things We Dont Do... by Sleekknight(m): 3:16am On Jul 10, 2012|
Nice one poster
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health