Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Interior Design And Decoration As A Career - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Interior Design And Decoration As A Career (5340 Views)

Get A Certificate In Interior Design And Decoration In Ibadan / One Week Workshop Learn Bead Making, Wire Work And Decoration / Continental Event Planners And Decoration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by Diekolayo: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2012
If you imagine having a career that will let you use your creativity to make homes, businesses more beautiful and comfortable then, pitch your tent with us at Solédoge Interior Design and Decoration Academy (SIDDA), known for providing excellent education that enhances student’s creativity and promotes entrepreneurship. Also empowering the trainee and help they contribute to national development. You should start your career with a very specific vision. If you don't know where you are going, you are never going to get there. No previous art or design experience is necessary, just commitment and enthusiasm.

INTERIOR DESIGN AND DECORATION TRAINING
2weeks short term course
2 months weekdays certificate course
3 months weekdays certificate course

SOFT FURNISHING TRAINING
2 weeks training (making bespoke bedsheet & throw pillow)
4-6month certificate course

Part-time courses are available subject to demand in both courses
New classes starting on 25th & 29th June respectively.

VISIT:
SUIT 4, 2ND FLR KRUGER PLAZA 27, AMORE STREET, OFF TOYIN STREET, OFF ALLEN AVENUE, IKEJA
For more info: call 08036706720, 08189412882, 012132659 or visit-www.soledoge.com

2 Likes

Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by ephilipand: 2:02am On Aug 27, 2012
send me the detaills as in fees, requirement e.t.c
omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by fholarsmile: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Plz I need information about this..the fees and d likes
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by CrazyMan(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Do you guys have centers outside lagos...I love interior decoration...I won't mind learning it if given the opportunity.

Would browse through your web page when am less busy.
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by Hardeybiryo(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2013
Pls send more info abt dis to my mail. Raheemadebayo057@gmail.com
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by tosinwunmi(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
pls can you send me the full details on how to go about getting the form, fees and all other requirement. send it to this mail: tosinwunmi.of@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by baroun04(m): 5:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Pls, send me relevant infos i do want to be an interior decorator, blaizedesignbuild@gmail.com
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by Bigmikezyl001: 4:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Kindly send me the details of the fees training to my inbox Bigmikezyl@gmail.com
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by StarryV(f): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
these are beautiful
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by StarryV(f): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
[size=15pt] How do I enroll? [/size]
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by shomart: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Good morning, please I will like to know if this training is still available.
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by godform: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Godformland institute of catering and hotel mangement includes all aspects of catering and hotel management.our theorical subjects includes food and nutrition, kitchen operation theory, food and beverages, human nature, accommodation studies, art of food services and hotel management, including all varieties of Africa and continental dishes practicals and events and cake decoration practical. our services are extended to both home and abroad and urgent employment will be given to an outgoin students with high grades.we train students on 1. event decoration 2. cake decoration 3. african dishes 4.continental dishes 5.event planing 5. pastry and cake making 6. sugar craft making 9. continental and african finger food..
our student after being trained and has passed through all required examination and test is very well qualified to work in all 5 stars hotel and airports. our main aim in Godformland is to give the best we can to train student in all catering services..contact : 07031662736 , 08108609036

Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by a2space(m): 4:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Coming up in September 2016 in Lagos.

Episode Interiors in conjunction with A2Space International Ltd presents a two - day project management training workshop for professionals in the interior design industry.

The workshop is aimed at developing your capacity to deliver interior design projects successfully. You will

- Gain an in-depth understanding of Project Management and its applications in interior design

- Learn the project management knowledge areas, tools and techniques to apply to effectively manage interior design projects to successful completion.

- Gain an understanding of the interior design project lifecycle

- Gain an introduction to an easy to learn /use software for producing interior 3-D modelling, design and rendering in minutes to improve your presentation skills and sell your designs better.

The workshop promises to be a session of enlightenment and added value. Spaces are limited to 30 seats only so reserve your spot now by sending an email to a2space2015@gmail.com
Re: Interior Design And Decoration As A Career by LuxeLinen(f): 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
HIGHLIGHTS
Professional soft furnishings and curtains business training .

Monthly Training schedule: Duration :4weeks.

Mondays and Weekdays only.

Venue - 3b, Ijaola Street , Onigbongbo, Maryland , Lagos.

Time: 10:00am – 12 Noon.

Course Outline:

Introduction to soft furnishings.

Window treatments types –

Hard and soft
Fabric terms, selection and types – know what influences fabric choices. Practical considerations and pitfalls to avoid
Blinds – overview of different types of blinds
Materials, measurement and calculation for blinds
Color scheme and color psychology
Purpose of curtain
How to measure windows for curtains
Calculating fabric requirements – our step-by-step template can be used to estimate accurately and without fuss
Construction techniques –types and styles of curtains
Curtains headings, edges and bodies – how you can vary a single element to create individual and elegant designs.

Pelmets and valances – the difference between the two and a look at the options available
Swags and tails – how to calculate the fabric requirements .

Finishing touches & details – using accessories to create perfect finishing touches.

Bedding sets – Making of bed sheets, pillow cases, bed scarf, duvets/duvets cover –measurement, fabric requirements and how to design a bedroom that you won’t want to leave
Cushions/cushion cover
Visualization – how to envision the end result and make the right color and fabric choices .

Client presentations – how to create presentations that will sell your design ideas and concepts
Client briefs – giving substance to your suggestions and selling your ability and your professionalism.

Curtain tracks and poles – choosing and positioning them correctly
Preparing estimates – a professional template that you can adapt for your own use
Hanging and dressing curtains – the important steps to a professional finish
Using a curtain maker (you don’t need to learn how to sew to be a pro in this line of business).

African print designed;
Throw pillows, bed sheets, duvet, tissue paper box, gift items.

Entrepreneurial class: how to maintain a successful curtains and soft furnishings business - setting up a professional workroom, contract – legal responsibilities, fees, marketing strategies, professional organization, etc

Market research/survey
Certified trainers
Conducive learning environment
Soft copy of training materials provided
Certificate awarded at the end of training.

All this and much more at 50,000 Naira only. Checkout our website for product designed and made in Nigeria. Www.luxelinensc.com

(1) (Reply)

Bid With N50 And Win Big On Lucky Mall Ng / Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. / HSE Certifications in 9ja- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health,(CIEH),UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.