Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pls... Advice Me Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls... Advice Me Guys (2345 Views)

My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls... Advice Me Guys by frakie: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hello frnds... Its happens one sunday I met this lady... Although she is a christian and verse versa.. We started dating each order.. I love her but not that much.. She owns a shop in which she sell natives clothes... And me am a fresh graduate still searching for job... She demand too much... And when I told her I dnt hav such cash on me now... She goes angry... She want everytin she ask me to be done instantly without any comment...Sometimes I call her... She says all sort of insultive words... And me as a guy I need to bring her down... One day she told me she cnt found her red flags stuff... I told her to comne down to my place... We both went to the lab to conduct some test and the test is negative meaning nothing is wrong with a red flagg... After several questions... We found out the sometin is inffection.. We decided to treat with my own cash ooo...recently same thing happend again... And I told her come go and look for it and stop disturbing me ooo... Their is this aunty though she is a nurse... She conducted a test for her and found out that its the same problem... After so much quarells.. We started again... She visit me... This is my point now... That same night in which she visit me... She call me and a frnd of mine is playing with a guy... So the conversation got interupted... She blow off and started saying all sort of insultive words again...I calm down and went to bed that night... The next day she call... I told her I willk call her back as soon as I got home... She said ok.. When I got home after some minute I call her... She said wht is wrong with me...I respose tht wht did I say is wrong with me... She said she didn't like my frnds... That I shld chose between her and my frnds... I told her look if u want to talk... Talk am listening nd dnt methioned my frnds... She jst banged the phone on me... I call her back... She said all sort of insultive words again nd banged the phone the second time... I call her the third time... She off her phone... I beg I knw no weyting I go do oooo... Am getting peace- off u guys shld advice me ooooooo
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by stepo707: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
Men dump her insultive ass.

Sayonara
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by DeBlunt: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
lmao at "she cnt found her red flags stuff" and "nothing is wrong with a red flagg" grin grin grin ... funny literature
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Flashaldrin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
The only advice i can give you right now is about your red flagged english
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by AdeniyiA(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2012
Flashaldrin: The only advice i can give you right now is about your red flagged english
on point bro. , d guy get double insults o - plus his engl., i bet he's from TT - tert toronto. wel neva mind, no b our lang.
... My candid advice is dt u get ur future right NOW! . y putin d issue of girlfrnds in/on ur head instead of seekin for ao u can beta ur life n secure ur future.for e.g, from wat n ao u wrote ur article it shows u need self improvement. BEFRIEND UR LIFE NOW!

1 Like

Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by cog1: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
This is quite unfortunate,
She's possesive and a control freak to boot!
At this time you are job-seeking,the last thing you need is
To isolate yourself, as she is suggesting, from possible sources of
info about vacancies and openings,
Which friends may prolly hear and get you informed about.
I know staying without a lady is not easy for most guys,
But, at the same time,you need your emotions in one piece to do
real job search,not on a roller-coaster!!
Besides,repeated series of infections is not good news for anyone who
Plans to have any business with kids later on. Get checked yourself.
I hope you are able to put your acts together and show her the door
Before its too late.
Blessed evening.
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by dealordea(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dump her bro! A control freak like her will make ur life unbearable... Better watch out for the next exist, you don't need to fight her to exist, just get your self busy with something else and give her the space she need... I don't like girls been controlled and abusive....
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by mentorken05(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
Since she dosent av respect 4 yu(dats only if all U̶̲̥̅̊ said z tru),den I advice yu call it a quit
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by ariyebaba(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
She is a cloth seller with little or no education. Very insultive...............with punny u enjoy @ ur beck and call

You are a fresh graduate with no job for now but searching.

Ummh..........pliz nothing good in da rlship.
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by violent(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
Woe betide whoever embezzled funds allocated to the education sector.

I'm gobsmacked to learn of how "fresh graduates" tend to present themselves with "red flagged" Engrrissh these days.

2 Likes

Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Karamy: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
frakie: Hello frnds... Its happens one sunday I met this lady... Although she is a christian and verse versa.. We started dating each order.. I love her but not that much.. She owns a shop in which she sell natives clothes... And me am a fresh graduate still searching for job... She demand too much... And when I told her I dnt hav such cash on me now... She goes angry... She want everytin she ask me to be done instantly without any comment...Sometimes I call her... She says all sort of insultive words... And me as a guy I need to bring her down... One day she told me she cnt found her red flags stuff... I told her to comne down to my place... We both went to the lab to conduct some test and the test is negative meaning nothing is wrong with a red flagg... After several questions... We found out the sometin is inffection.. We decided to treat with my own cash ooo...recently same thing happend again... And I told her come go and look for it and stop disturbing me ooo... Their is this aunty though she is a nurse... She conducted a test for her and found out that its the same problem... After so much quarells.. We started again... She visit me... This is my point now... That same night in which she visit me... She call me and a frnd of mine is playing with a guy... So the conversation got interupted... She blow off and started saying all sort of insultive words again...I calm down and went to bed that night... The next day she call... I told her I willk call her back as soon as I got home... She said ok.. When I got home after some minute I call her... She said wht is wrong with me...I respose tht wht did I say is wrong with me... She said she didn't like my frnds... That I shld chose between her and my frnds... I told her look if u want to talk... Talk am listening nd dnt methioned my frnds... She jst banged the phone on me... I call her back... She said all sort of insultive words again nd banged the phone the second time... I call her the third time... She off her phone... I beg I knw no weyting I go do oooo... Am getting peace- off u guys shld advice me ooooooo
ode, mr ibu type. grin
frakie: Hello frnds... Its happens one sunday I met this lady... Although she is a christian and verse versa.. We started dating each order.. I love her but not that much.. She owns a shop in which she sell natives clothes... And me am a fresh graduate still searching for job... She demand too much... And when I told her I dnt hav such cash on me now... She goes angry... She want everytin she ask me to be done instantly without any comment...Sometimes I call her... She says all sort of insultive words... And me as a guy I need to bring her down... One day she told me she cnt found her red flags stuff... I told her to comne down to my place... We both went to the lab to conduct some test and the test is negative meaning nothing is wrong with a red flagg... After several questions... We found out the sometin is inffection.. We decided to treat with my own cash ooo...recently same thing happend again... And I told her come go and look for it and stop disturbing me ooo... Their is this aunty though she is a nurse... She conducted a test for her and found out that its the same problem... After so much quarells.. We started again... She visit me... This is my point now... That same night in which she visit me... She call me and a frnd of mine is playing with a guy... So the conversation got interupted... She blow off and started saying all sort of insultive words again...I calm down and went to bed that night... The next day she call... I told her I willk call her back as soon as I got home... She said ok.. When I got home after some minute I call her... She said wht is wrong with me...I respose tht wht did I say is wrong with me... She said she didn't like my frnds... That I shld chose between her and my frnds... I told her look if u want to talk... Talk am listening nd dnt methioned my frnds... She jst banged the phone on me... I call her back... She said all sort of insultive words again nd banged the phone the second time... I call her the third time... She off her phone... I beg I knw no weyting I go do oooo... Am getting peace- off u guys shld advice me ooooooo
ode, mr ibu type.
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Maxymilliano(m): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
@Op, Can't really read through your gibberish but try and improve upon your knowledge of english language.
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 10, 2012
violent:

Woe betide whoever embezzled funds allocated to the education sector.

I'm gobsmacked to learn of how "fresh graduates" tend to present themselves with "red flagged" Engrrissh these days.

shocked shocked choi! Zaga! shocked Lawd have mercy! grin oluwa jesu! Michael mimo! shocked shocked

but wait o, why d red flag no go miss? undecided e be lyk say una 4get am for orlando! wink
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by shizzle11(m): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2012
Damn it! Guy, your command of english language is very pathetic, and when did 3 dots replace punctuations?. I almost got brain damage from reading this, gosh!
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Sleekknight(m): 1:58am On Jul 10, 2012
U don't need help on issues like dis.this girl obviously does not like u.dump her ass and go look for a lucrative job
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Ranoscky(m): 2:20am On Jul 10, 2012
shizzle11: I almost got brain damage from reading this, gosh!
Lol
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Ranoscky(m): 2:22am On Jul 10, 2012
OP, bone d gal jare. She's not worth it!
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by cindyrella(f): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2012
fluid26:

shocked shocked choi! Zaga! shocked Lawd have mercy! grin oluwa jesu! Michael mimo! shocked shocked

but wait o, why d red flag no go miss? undecided e be lyk say una 4get am for orlando! wink
Lmao!
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2012
cindyrella:
Lmao!

hehehehe...dis gial don spoil finish o! Choi! shocked U sabi where orlando dey?
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by cindyrella(f): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2012
fluid26:

hehehehe...dis gial don spoil finish o! Choi! shocked U sabi where orlando dey?
grin Abeg oh, no be my mouth you go take hear say two five naira na ten naira oh!
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by freecocoa(f): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2012
Holy infant jesus!shocked

Firstly OP,have you collected your certificate from your supposed alma mater? If Yes, please tear it,pour fuel on it and burn it up,if NO, please i beg you in the name of sango don't collect it,just leave it to the school,I'm sure compiling it is\would even be a problem for them.

Then please and please go back to school,start from JSS3 atleast,while you are at it,dump that crazy and selfish girl,I'm sure she's part of the reason why you couldn't concentrate in school.
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by 190: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2012
freecocoa: Holy infant jesus!shocked

Firstly OP,have you collected your certificate from your supposed alma mater? If Yes, please tear it,pour fuel on it and burn it up,if NO, please i beg you in the name of sango don't collect it,just leave it to the school,I'm sure compiling it is\would even be a problem for them.

Then please and please go back to school,start from JSS3 atleast,while you are at it,dump that crazy and selfish girl,I'm sure she's part of the reason why you couldn't concentrate in school.

Look who's talking here as if you can boast of GCE @ your age grin grin

ugly C.M.F grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2012
cindyrella:
grin Abeg oh, no be my mouth you go take hear say two five naira na ten naira oh!

chei! Cindy Cindy! grin na u biko wink
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by koozy(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2012
Guy she's not worth u coming here to disgrace yourself like this with this kind grammar. If she 'loves' u, she won't put u in this kind of position.

I hardly understood anything you wrote
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2012
190:

Look who's talking here as if you can boast of GCE @ your age grin grin

ugly C.M.F grin grin
Wot have u done wiv urs? U suppose wrap boli wiv ur own

Flipping EPA!
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2012
fluid26:

Chai!

Lmfaooo.....
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chai!

Lmfaooo.....

omg! U sef sabi where orlando dey? shocked
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by 190: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot have u done wiv urs? U suppose wrap boli wiv ur own

Flipping EPA!

like i woudl start going around shoutin at what ive achieved wit mine

Cork murafucka!

na on top prick u go die put! ediot
im not respondin 2 u anymore
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2012
190:

Cork murafucka!

I no mind dat kain death o! Shebi I don talk till death do us part wiv Oga,so if I dey ride am come collapse I go enter heaven wahalaitalahi....

So in order words, Ur medular shud be frozen.

Jobless Malu!
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Flashaldrin(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2012
190:

Cork murafucka!

choi! 190 has vexed oo grin grin grin
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
fluid26:

omg! U sef sabi where orlando dey? shocked
Shush....... Don't say a word.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, You Don't Have To Apologize To Her All The Time / My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend / #advice To Those Falling In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.