Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! (1276 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by Priscila(f): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2006
Come on guys! lets analyse here.

FANATICS: thank this man PABLO maldini for saving the team. lyon had outdone them completely in terms of speed and repelling them from their own square!

After maldini came in, in the last ten minutes the game changed completely in favour of milan.
He was going back collecting balls and fowarding to strikers.

He actually became the morale booster as Kaka and Schevchenko were almost giving up.
Kaka on the right wing did absolutely nothing.

That win for AC milan, I glorify Maldini and perhaps Inzaghi Filipo for setting the pace in goals.

But Lyon was a good side with Malouda, Diarra, JUninho and Fred. they really tormented the italians. It sounded like a raid .!

play milan play!
at the same time play lyon play! luck was not on your side.
How I will miss Malouda!

bravo pablo maldini for steering the team to victory when hope was about to be lost

Its a very tough team!!eeeeeeh
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by dracosh(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2006
get real lady. milan has played nothing. it was pure luck. and then again only big teams have luck.
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by Seun(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2006
LONDON, April 4 (Reuters) - AC Milan sneaked through to the Champions League semi-finals with two late strikes on Tuesday but city rivals Inter were eliminated on the away goals rule.

Six-times former European champions AC Milan were facing elimination before Filippo Inzaghi and Andriy Shevchenko netted in the last five minutes to give the Italians a 3-1 victory following a goalless first leg in France.

UPDATE 1-Late goals save AC Milan but Inter depart
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by Priscila(f): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2006
As for Villarreal they are to meet Arsenal and this assures me Arsenal will be in for semi-finals

But that Adriano of a man is too dangerous.

Ac milan could not have scored those last two goals had it not for Maldini.
Even if it was luck he brought in! The guys were totally disoriented by Lyon in thier own battle field.

My fear is that it looks a formidable squad and they might probably face my Barcelona

He! am that scared.

But with Intermilan , they were in slumberland as they determined themselves to have gone through even before the match. Men like Louis Figo showing no technical aspect was not a joy in the eye.
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by c0dec(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2006
maldini had nothing to do with the goals, girl. maldini was brought in to push the real threat, serginho, forward. it was all tactics. credit goes to ancelotti. both teams were even on the night but milan's experience paid off.

inter once again proved how undetermined they are. that team suffers from "lack of belief". there's no winning mentality in the squad. and of all the coaches they decided to keep failth with, it was the worst of them, mancini. how can you substitute figo for mihajlovic when u need goals??

anyway, congrats to tacchinardi (juve player on loan) and villareal. i hope miccoli (juve player on loan) and his benfica mates cause an upset tonight against barca.

FORZA JUVE.
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by wormedup(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2006
i really don't know what some of u guys are on about.

i mean, give it up for AC Milan, they did a good job. it's never easy to have a fighting spirit up to the last minute. what's up with the "luck" part. those guys worked hard man.

bravo to AC Milan.
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by Arkantus(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2006
to whoever that dream lady or dream boy you apparently know little about football. how the hell can you say maldini had any part in that victory, i am neither an acmilan nor lyon fan, but if asked i prefer ac. but when it comes to talking truthfully lyon deserved better,but hardly can anyone withstand constant pressure from a team such as ac and not concede a goal even if one is offside.
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by faajilawa(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2006
na wao.so man no fit post on this website if man don knack a few beer? the rules say no bad spelling,no bad punctuation,no personal atacks and fight .whaaaatttt?this no sound like naija o.even without beeer sef na struggle to not do these outlawed things, abi na only me be like dat?

No be luck say Milan win o.Na because them get quality.Shevchenko for naija president as far as im concerned.If any team has a Henry,a Shevchenko,Ronaldinho etc then you can always expect them to spring a magical moment anytime.be it the 94th minute or the 9th minute.
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by dracosh(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2006
lyon tried it's best. and it was better. too bad it was unlucky. i like milan more, but lyon was better.
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2006
pls how can i get to watch the champions league on the internet or on tv in the usa?
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by otokx(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2006
there was no NEPA or is it PHCN
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by Akolawole(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2006
@Prisccy

You are trying o

I wonder why Bagoma(Our main woman) is no more active in Sports these days
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by mochafella(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2006
davidylan:

please how can i get to watch the champions league on the internet or on tv in the usa?

I beleive espn2 shows the matches, or you can get a paid subscription to watch on the internet from uefa.com.
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by romeo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2006
davidylan:

please how can i get to watch the champions league on the internet or on tv in the usa?

you can download every match here after the games if you like http://www.fbtz.com/forum/index.php
Re: Ac Milan and Villarreal Match Analysis! by Priscila(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2006
romeo! you have resurfaced
request: I need some answers on that Barca/Real match pls visit the subject

Akola: thank you for complementing me.

(1) (Reply)

F.t.a Channels / The Italian Supermarket Is Open! / Theo Walcott : Speed Without Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.