Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Mazda6 07/08 Model..(issues With Nigerian Re-wire) Pls Help Pls Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda6 07/08 Model..(issues With Nigerian Re-wire) Pls Help Pls Help (1075 Views)

Mazda6 07/08..model......pls Help. / Mazda6 07/08..model......pls Help. / My 07/08 Camry Dashboard Is Melting: Sticky! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mazda6 07/08 Model..(issues With Nigerian Re-wire) Pls Help Pls Help by leo083: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
I just got my mazda6(07/08) model from coutonou about 2weeks now, everything was wrking well except dt the keyless entry aint wrking, so I started opening it with key, this car is sweat n lovely. But I deciced to do security for the car here in nigeria, the re-wire did a new keyless entry for me also a time immoblizer that wrks with the door. On finishing his job, the Ac dt was working b4 stoped wrking, the engine fan dt works with AC stoped wrking, what reads the ambient temperature stoped wrking as well, then he said the Ac relay.....the Ac air-inflow light always come on even when the car engine is off. All this things were wrking perfectly b4 the nigerian re-wire dt was recommended for me touched the electrical system of the car. Now the battery is down, the central lock systen has been tampered with , the ac inflow light still comes on even when the engine is off and the car battery down, had to remove the battery head.
Pls I need
1) An autorised mazda dealer,( I stay in ekiti state)
2) How to solve the above problems
Nairalers pls help. Thanks
Re: Mazda6 07/08 Model..(issues With Nigerian Re-wire) Pls Help Pls Help by nissparts(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2012
Wow.
Drove an 07 Mazda6 for 3 years.
My friend, if only you can get the car to Lagos, I'll hook you up with the rewire that can sort it out.
Re: Mazda6 07/08 Model..(issues With Nigerian Re-wire) Pls Help Pls Help by menthur79(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
hello friend, if u can bring it to lagos we can fix it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Mirrorless Hyundai HND-9 Sports Car. / A Nigerian Road Without Learner's Sign You Can Imagine What Will Happen. / I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.