Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love (4340 Views)

Discussion Time With Chi-chi: How Long Does Cex Really Last? / Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by lilrukevwe(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2007
Well be a while,but saw so many threads that shook my foundations and was really eager to know do u fall in love with some one in an instant take a cue
I fell in love in my lecture room
i fell in love weni wen to see my kid sister
the issues of love has become boring people have make falling in love so easy that wen they jump 4 it they get heart break and run off to START A NEW TOPIC and post their lifes out so lets be realistic how long does it take to say u are really in love or wat are the circumstances that must surround that judgement
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Iyanlax: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2007
That depends on the individual. What are your needs,wants, issues etc. Define LOVE.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by ufobabe(f): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2007
yeap!

falling in love is individual.

mine is few weeks.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by CrazyMan(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2007
Once you find your match i.e. someone who you share so many things in common; you get attracted to that person and in no time, you fall in love with him or her.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by iice(f): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2007
Eons
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by lilrukevwe(m): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2007
iice do u mean like eons of hrs or minutes or wat the eons
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 04, 2007
love is not timed. . .it can hit you anytime wink
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by rockiedink(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2007
[center][size=16pt]Love is a like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a fly
the multi-coloured moods of love
like its satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight
Love is like a Butterfly
A rare and gentle thing
[/size]
[/center]
Thanks to Dolly Parton for those lyrics

As they say, you never know when you're in love until you're in love!!!

But I do believe that love takes time to develop; its not a wham bam! thank you ma'am kind of thing. As for love at first sight, that's a delusion for young females in their teens; never the males. Q.E.D.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by rotimy(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2007
eternity
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2007
hhhhmmmmm, don't know undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ poster: How long's a piece of string?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by rockiedink(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

hhhhmmmmm, don't know undecided
try finding out; smiley it makes for good exercise. for example:
[size=14pt][center]do you love ya boyfie (if u gat one)?
since when have you loved him?
when did you guys start dating?
then subtract the time you started lovin him from the time you started dating.
the answer is how long it takes you to love him. [/center]
[/size]
We'll be expecting your answer to be posted here o!!! wink wink

Siena:

@ poster: How long's a piece of string?
Siena, why you go give the guy that kain JAMB question? You wan make him fail? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by earthrealm(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2007
how long is the beam of a flashlight/torchlight?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by ettehgate(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
the movement I see boobs[ i mean big boobs]

I NOT ONLY FALL INLOVE, BUT ROLL IN IT grin
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by yimiton(f): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2007
Fall in love? emmm, . . . , please wait let me run and check. embarassed
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by rockiedink(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2007
yimiton:

Fall in love? emmm, . . . , please wait let me run and check. embarassed

shoooo!!! shocked shocked shocked you mean you've never fallen in love? dont believe it.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by yimiton(f): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ rockiedink grin
Run away from this place and don't come back! angry
Otherwise. . . . remember old gagoo oh, i still remember her tricks! grin
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by saucekid(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2007
fall in love website
100 YEARS
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by finemocha(f): 3:47am On Feb 14, 2008
1 second with the right person
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Busta(f): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2008
depends on the pple involved.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by sylvao2000(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2008
less a minute
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by TheSly: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2008
ask alicia keys
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2008
@post
Time is not a key factor of love. . . it hits you anytime, you have no choice
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by mystikalb2(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2008
ur rigt dear
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by creamdream: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2008
one second, sorry, a split second!!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by soulamanne(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2008
love is a function of time.as u guys get to know each other and share things together u want more of eachother and then thats fallin inlove!, at first site,welll maybe in movies!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by metro(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

ask alicia keys

[sub]dats my girl[sub] she got it cheesy cheesy
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by saucekid(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2008
1000 years
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by iceland(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2008
creamdream:

one second, sorry, a split second!!
Yeah I agree with u.according to lionel richie"wake up suddenly and you are inlove"
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by kenosky: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2008
fall in love? undecided brrrrrrrrr, a second, 24 hrs, some even take eternity but really 'what does it matter how long u take to fall in luv?' lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by tinakoya(f): 6:34pm On May 19, 2008
The moment you know you are not acting normal. Falling in love is stupid and sweet,sexy,dramatic and foolish. Being in love is special cuz you can overcome any circumstances but wen you fall in love it will be difficult to pick urself up from fallin. ok to be serious now. It takes less than 10secs, cuz you will feel cold and sometimes giggling in ur stomach. Not crush or being crazy about someone.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by saucekid(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2008
@ topic
it takes a microsecond

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores / Virgins Or Non-virgins? / Nairaland Woman Crush Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.