Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (76419 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by lizzy47(f): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2007
Na wa girlfriend why do u want to go back to your vomit? Any how sha if the boy was really good i won't blame you too much. grin wink cool
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by twinkledew(f): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2007
he will prbly take advantage of you. it shows you r begging to get back together. give it time. u might prbly find the right person for u. u prbly miss him so much that is why u want him back. u will get over it soon. just hang in there.

I do not give people a second chance.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by 1one: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2007
i have read so many post concerning this girl who wants to get back to her boyfriend, and all the suggestions goes to show how diverse we humans are in our thinking, but the truth is no matter what we put up here as our suggestions, we would never be able to tell exactly how the girl in question feels about the guy, people vary, and when it comes to relationships some people have very tender and attaching hearts, lets be careful of what kind of advice we put up here for this girl, if she truly loves him, it doesnt hurt to still tell him how she feels, if he's truly worth the trouble, his reaction and response to her plea would tell, pride has nothing to do with matters of  the heart, so go ahead and tell him how you feel, but there's no need going to his town, call him and pour your minds out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by anabell(f): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2007
pls go my sister, dont let anyone stop u from doing what u have to do to save ur relationship, those people sayin should not go ,dont mind them o, cos most of them will do dat to save their relationship, my dear go, he might end up been ur husband kiss

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by ebos(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2007
@twinkle: If you cannot give people a second chance, it simply means you cannot tolerate. Any person that cannot tolerate has not started anything yet. The main point is to understand how this girl feels. For this girl to think of going back to her ex-boyfriend - it means the guy was so kind to her. So, my advice is that the girl should go back to him and let the guy know how she feels.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by chach(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2007
I dont think its a nice plan, the guy may take advantage of you and probably hit you and run again, so just be patience if he truely love you he will definately appologies.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by ly1: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2008
sister,i don't really have an experience but i will say that it is wrong for you to go back to him again despite the feeling.he might just take you for a fool,it is not being proud but keeping your dignity.i quited my boyfriend last three months not because i never loved him,but because he changed suddenly as if he never was that same man who asked me out.thought i knew he kept some other girlfriends out there but i never talked until i caught him twice and he definitely never had any explanation for me so i new it was over despite the pain,sorry to say i cried silently but had to keep myself away from what might befall me later.and today i am glad i did even though he has come back to beg i know i cant take him again.we still communicate but nothing more than that.sister please don't go back and if you are meant to be,even if it takes centuries you will still meet cos there is nothing God cannot do
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by PERVERT9: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2008
why should you tell him that you want him back when i here for you i am big strong and reliable abeg fashi the guy jo
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by desodgi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2008
Well I think you should tell him, cos I'll if I do. I see nothing wrong you doing that.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by SweetT1: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2008
@Poster

Yep, If he's worth the effort. It makes life a little easier. But whenever he takes you back and the first thing he wants is ex, run baby girl. He's just trying to get a piece of @ss and dump you. If he is patient and tells you things that makes sense and not sex sex and sex. If he treats you with respect and takes you out to nice and decent places then he is willing to rekindle the fire of love. Good luck. grin
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by kufreabasi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2008
You are grazy.Why did you even run away from him in the first place?

It could be because the guy did not have neither work nor money,you decided

to run away from him.And now that he is welled-to-do now you want

to go back again.That's why you post this nonsense.

Better take your time.If it were me, i would have mess you up.

Take it or you leave it.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hello girl, i feel 4 u. becos i have expirence this exact feelings b4, my girl cheated on me and got me infected with a minor which i hav take care of. though she told me with her mouth and apologies. it took a while abt 7months and i forgaved her. during those 7months i was missing her. but i cud not tell her. though she was callin on one or two occasions i had nothing to tell but insults. so oneday it got out of hand, i mean the missin. i called her and told her i wud love to see her she came and we went somewhere 2gether we talked and had fun after talkin. but after that encounter and many others my feelings for her are no longer thesame. i dont love like i used to but we are still lovers. with all future plans thrown to the dustbin unknown to her but know to me. so think very well abt ur act.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by kingtut(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2008
babe!I be bobo and I know what it means when it is said that ''there is nothing as terrible as woman scorned'', really it should not refer to women alone.Men are included,in short step up.
the world is yours.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hot-angel said it well. The worse thing someone can suffer is self inflicted regret. Living your life wondering if making the move would have gotten you someone you truly love. Going ahead with your plan will have a benefit both ways. if he doesnt accept you back, atleast you freed your conscience, and hopefully if he does you get the one you love
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hot-angel (f)
USA

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back?
« #17 on: April 05, 2006, 06:19 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let pride stop you from getting back the one you love. You love him dearly, giving it a try won't hurt you. Just go back n tell him how you feel. Infact, even if he doesnt' feel the same way right away, he'll prolly start developing new love and be interested in giving your relationship another try n he'll want to make it work this time just because you have genuine feelings for him.

Most people on here would tell you not to do it (i would tell u that too, if i didn't know what it really means to be hurting inside about loving someone who has no idea that you do), Anyways, they'll all tell u not to do it, because well guys are stereotyped to make yanga of girls that want them desperately. it's like if you tell him u want him, he'll prolly keep u to the curb n make u hurt more, or he'll accept u n treat you like trash just for telling him u want him back.

the truth of the matter is, Go back tell him u still love him, go through with your plan, Youu'll be able to tell if he wants you back. if after telling he still doesn't want you, you have nothing to lose, rather he has lost a girl who truely loves him. Infact you haven't lost your pride, because love made you do what you did. , not what people would say.

This topic can go on for 13 to 16 pages, you'll hear different opinions, but the best thing i'd say you should do is go with what your heart tells you. your heart would continue to ache if you don't do what it tells u. Right now, u can't think straight except you tell that dude how u really feel, and tell him u want him back. if you don't do that, you'll continue to blame yourself for not trying. trust me hun, it's not an easy thing to do, but you should do it.

My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by whitelexi(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
If you can live in pretence, then watch it slip past
If you feel its worth it, then prepare your mind for the worst - if he turns you down, otherwise, its a blissful ending.

I, for one, will require a miracle to take me back to an ex - even if she's the only woman on earth grin Its just a principle
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by holythug(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
dats a good 1
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2008
NO! Ask for him back!? Please Don't tongue undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Oracle14(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hey girl, you can listen to a lot of people telling not to make the move, my advice is don't allow pride come in your way, the only way you can move on without looking back is if you go over and tell him how you feel. However, you must watch out for his sincerity so he doesn't play with your emotions.
I assure you no matter how it turns out you feel better in the long term.
good luck.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2008
abeg bone him jare, you wanna make yourself vulnerable to some loser who could not see your worth or appreciate you. thats a don't do girl
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Mandora(f): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2008
I really hate 2 rain on ur parade, but take it 4rm someone who knws, a guy wld not appreciate u just turnin up unannounced. If u intend 2 c him, by all means let him knw.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by dutty(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2008
@mandora
she said she was gonna let him know that she was entering into town, i'm sure theres notin wrong wit dat.even they've broken i dnt tink its wrong to visit ur ex-.
@poster

i tink u shld go see him, delay is dangerous! even if he's riding another bus, it might still be quite early&he can get off at the next busstop.just try and play the fool this time,if its worth ur hapiness then wat the hell?let ur timing be right though.Goodluck! wink
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by amaikama(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2008
Can a dog eat it his vomits? angry if yes! then go but if not, then i suggest stay clear of him. there are thousand and one men out there who can give you the same feelings like the one you having for your ex. even more. kiss
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by tngtech(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2008
I won't allow you going to see him, because i know we guys, he will agree to come back but play with your heart. believe me.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by cattymap: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2008
sorry i am not a guy, but i have been in a similar predicament one too many times. it would be a good idea to tell him about your feeling provided he feels the same way, and that it was on the ground of insecurity on his part, which was as a result of ur drifting off. however, if that does not happen to be the case ( as we know some man lie to get what they want, again i am sorry to all the genuin guys out there) he is likely to play along with you, a situation that would lead to to getting more hurt than you are now. i still strongly believe in 'let the guy go, if he loves you he will be back for you', and if not as time goes on the heartach soon heal. on that note, i wish the very best with whatever action you decide to take.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by jjmartin: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2008
There would be nothing wrong in telling your ex that you want him back.  Men sometimes like to hear it from the girl's own mouth as they are not fond of mind reading, tell it sincerely through words if there are opportunities and through body language. It just depends on how you do it, girl. Don't make him feel as if your whole life depends on him. It will just scare him away.

Try visiting http://www.rebuildyourrelationship.com/how-to-get-your-ex-back.html, you'll learn a lot from it.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by zeeno(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2008
Girl if u are my sista i wil desista u immediately read dis. did he use french to say let call it a brake. wake up and bounce back to life at least u where not born together so learn how to respect his feelings. and don't give urself heart brake part2
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by babygirl25(f): 3:12am On May 05, 2009
not really wink[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by CyberG: 3:46am On May 05, 2009
@ Topic. . .this was posted in 2006 and it is 2009. . .and people are still giving advice? The only question I think now is what happened at the end of the day?? grin grin

Oya poster. . .over to you if you are still on this NL and wish to share!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by selencious(f): 2:00am On Jan 14, 2010
Hey!!! U should not do that, that would make you look funny and you would sure be making fun of urself. Wise up! Be matured!!! Forget bout him and go on with ur life if he does not want you anymore, He is not the right person for you. Doing that is forcing urself on him. Even if he makes up with you after doing that, hw would still end up dumping you latron. I mean, if he really loves you, he would not say that no matter what.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Nura723(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2010
Dam it gurl! I really lyke your boyfriends style coz he has so much confedence in him. PLz say sup! to the hommy. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by bodrin(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2010
put all the advice to pick d one dats is best for u. all of the adviser has

advised u very well. experience is the best teacher,

u can still go ahead wt ur plans who knows maybe, good lucky

dont go and be a slave to luv o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.