Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. (17268 Views)

Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? / Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. / Www.nigerianpropertymarket.com - Is This Nigeria's Best Property Portal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by suneepet1: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2012
Hi guys,can anyone please help me explain how to start a bulk sms business without buying or subscribing to nigeria guys who are into the business too for some reasons.e.g.. the cost of sms/unit and setup fee is too much.i dont mind buying the extension from the source and not from hand to hand.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by brother20102010(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Na Greediness naim go kill person like u, Oloshi!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by suneepet1: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
That not the answer for the question now

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Bigdreams(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
suneepet1: Hi guys,can anyone please help me explain how to start a bulk sms business without buying or subscribing to nigeria guys who are into the business too for some reasons.e.g.. the cost of sms/unit and setup fee is too much.i dont mind buying the extension from the source and not from hand to hand.

You could visit this topic I posted on this site for a solution to your question:

https://www.nairaland.com/982221/set-up-own-bulk-sms-website#11333634
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Shadowblaqq(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hello, if you know how to install and customize joomla, there is a nice extension developed by on guy known as Leke Ojikutu that allows you to install your own bulksms website and also have your own resellers under you. his site is http://lekeojikutu.com
If you are finding it difficult building a website using joomla and installing the sms extension pls let me know. domain4name(at)gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by smsglory(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2012
suneepet1: Hi guys,can anyone please help me explain how to start a bulk sms business without buying or subscribing to nigeria guys who are into the business too for some reasons.e.g.. the cost of sms/unit and setup fee is too much.i dont mind buying the extension from the source and not from hand to hand.
Hi Dude,the truth about the matters is that, many pple say Bulk SMS marketing is lucrative,YES ITS!,but what most people dont know is that there are so many factors that makes you money in this business. Wch I will try to say some;
Your providers matters,there are lots of them in Nigeria that have PROVIDERS that dont deliver VOLUME when it comes to BULK SMS,maybe 5% of the total message uploaded will be terminated to the recipients mobile line,thus making you to loose client.
Foreign providers that are expensive are the best, the cheap one will mess you up big time, most of which are not aggregators in this business, so if you get a VALID SMS COMPANY in Nigeria that is selling to you @a reasonable amount, try to know his/her clientele and SEE THE SERVICES the site offers,them go for them reason being is that they have tried and know the fake ones, so they are selling the best quality to you.
And most RESELLER WANNA BI,are greedy,they wanna start today and make money today.Its not done like that....you even need some1 that would give you a guidance in this biz or you mess up.
If you are getting it way 2cheap beware of such site,ENTERPRISE MESSAGING is what you should look out for,NOBODY WILL WANNA TELL YOU ITS PROVIDERS.
Cheers and good luck on your quest to getting a porvider.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
smsglory:
Hi Dude,the truth about the matters is that, many pple say Bulk SMS marketing is lucrative,YES ITS!,but what most people dont know is that there are so many factors that makes you money in this business. Wch I will try to say some;
Your providers matters,there are lots of them in Nigeria that have PROVIDERS that dont deliver VOLUME when it comes to BULK SMS,maybe 5% of the total message uploaded will be terminated to the recipients mobile line,thus making you to loose client.
Foreign providers that are expensive are the best, the cheap one will mess you up big time, most of which are not aggregators in this business, so if you get a VALID SMS COMPANY in Nigeria that is selling to you @a reasonable amount, try to know his/her clientele and SEE THE SERVICES the site offers,them go for them reason being is that they have tried and know the fake ones, so they are selling the best quality to you.
And most RESELLER WANNA BI,are greedy,they wanna start today and make money today.Its not done like that....you even need some1 that would give you a guidance in this biz or you mess up.
If you are getting it way 2cheap beware of such site,ENTERPRISE MESSAGING is what you should look out for,NOBODY WILL WANNA TELL YOU ITS PROVIDERS.
Cheers and good luck on your quest to getting a porvider.

TRUE TALK!!! SMS business is not for those who want to make quick money or buy at very cheap rates at the expense of quality service. Like @smsglory has rightly pointed out, to get the best service, you have to patronise RELIABLE international gateways that offer efficient service. you should be ready to spend if you want to offer your customers good service. CAll me on 07039338949 so we can talk more.

You will notice that most of the reliable Nigerian SMS providers have not crashed their prices in a while.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by suneepet1: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
Thanks guys but can you give me list of reputable foreign sms provider
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2012
Try routesms.com

You can contact me for more info about them
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Gmmail(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2012
hi, you can start bulksms business without using reseller.
invest in building an website, also choose a reliable gateway provider.
i suggest starting sms business this way because the reseller model often fails in the long-run.
i wrote a little ebook on it.
here are some sms gateway providers to start out with;

routesms,clickatell...

Goodluck
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by supplywiremesh(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2012
Dear Sir,
Good day !

Here is michael from Anping Five Star Wire Mesh Co., Ltd.,Our factory located in Hebei China. We are specializing in the production of Galvanized Iron Wire/Annealed iron wire/Cut Wire/PVC coated wire/U Type Wire /Loop Tie Wire/Hexagonal Wire Netting/Heavy Hexagonal Wire Netting/Welded wire mesh /Chain link Fence/Barbed Wire/Razor Wire/Fiberglass Mesh/Stainless Steel Wire Mesh.
We sincerely hope to conclude some satisfactory transactions with you in the near future.
Any idea let me know freely !

Best Regards,
michael

Anping Five Star Wire Mesh Co., Ltd.

Tel: 86-311-89180433
Fax: 86-311-89180432

Mail: Info11@china-fivestars.com

MSN: fenceso@hotmail.com

http://www.chinafivestar.net/#Lucky

Http://www.fs-wiremesh.com

Address:NO.88 WANGHULIN INDUSTRIAL ZONE,HEBEI,CHINA
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by smsglory(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
Dude can U̶̲̥̅̊ tell us our reseller fails in the long run?
Or just say U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna sell U̶̲̥̅̊ Ebook,@least U̶̲̥̅̊ have given him 2providers,let him try it himself.No need to buy book again. Then wen he trys it and enjoys or regret there services,then we would know if the info you provided are authentic or not.

So many people don't know jack about this business,when they enter into the wrng hands they know then...
Gmmail: hi, you can start bulksms business without using reseller.
invest in building an website, also choose a reliable gateway provider.
i suggest starting sms business this way because the reseller model often fails in the long-run.
i wrote a little ebook on it.
here are some sms gateway providers to start out with;

routesms,clickatell...

Goodluck

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sweetjoy100: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2012
I think we should make this forum look great, we should abide by the rule , and post only things that is related to the topic that was posted for discussion. than bumping someones thread or post with our own ads.
so op i think you should go ahead and look for international sms gateways to work with. as some has suggested its better

supplywiremesh: Dear Sir,
Good day !

Here is michael from Anping Five Star Wire Mesh Co., Ltd.,Our factory located in Hebei China. We are specializing in the production of Galvanized Iron Wire/Annealed iron wire/Cut Wire/PVC coated wire/U Type Wire /Loop Tie Wire/Hexagonal Wire Netting/Heavy Hexagonal Wire Netting/Welded wire mesh /Chain link Fence/Barbed Wire/Razor Wire/Fiberglass Mesh/Stainless Steel Wire Mesh.
We sincerely hope to conclude some satisfactory transactions with you in the near future.
Any idea let me know freely !

Best Regards,
michael
Anping Five Star Wire Mesh Co., Ltd.

Tel: 86-311-89180433
Fax: 86-311-89180432

Mail: Info11@china-fivestars.com

MSN: fenceso@hotmail.com

http://www.chinafivestar.net/#Lucky

Http://www.fs-wiremesh.com

Address:NO.88 WANGHULIN INDUSTRIAL ZONE,HEBEI,CHINA
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2012
Hello, to buy direct from the source visit http://www.utiware.net/ is a good thing you want to go from the top gudluck!
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by lojik(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
@Shadowblaqq, Thanks for pointing out my website. However, the site for the SMS portal Creator software is www.smsportalcreator.com . www.lekeojikutu.com is my personal website.

Whether you buy from abroad or you buy from Nigeria, u are still a reseller except you have your portal before you buy.
If you buy from routesms or infobip or most foreign providers and they give you your portal, you are still tied to them. When you are dissatisfied with their services, you cannot move your clients away from them. You are stuck to them forever whether you like it or not..

You want to be free, get your own portal yourself and buy from anywhere. If you are dissatisfied, you can change where you are buying from without loosing your clients or spending extra costs on development.

You can develop your own portal or pay someone a token to develop it for you but you will most likely need my SMS Portal Creeator Software which you can find at www.smsportalcreator.com .

Please be careful with foreign providers. We paid a provider about N1M at a time and they refused to give us SMS because they claimed their SMS prices have gone up after we paid. Our lawyer had to involve their embassy before we got our money back.

Wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mr. Leke is very correct. His SMS Portal creator has been of help to many, with the freedom to switch API's at will.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by chemashie(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
@lojik, do i need to get a domain & design with joomla b4 i can order for ur software? Or ur package comes with domain reg, design and installation?
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by lojik(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2012
Our package does not come with any of those stuff. Get a domain and hosting, install joomla, then install SMS portal creator.
chemashie: @lojik, do i need to get a domain & design with joomla b4 i can order for ur software? Or ur package comes with domain reg, design and installation?
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Shadowblaqq(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2012
@leke your products are always top notch, however i want to know if the sms portal creator works with joomla 2.5
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by lojik(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
Shadowblaqq: @leke your products are always top notch, however i want to know if the sms portal creator works with joomla 2.5
Thanks man.
The SMS Portal Creator Works with all versions of joomla from 1.5. This includes 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and 2.5 .
You may check www.smsportalcreator.com for details.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bulksmssupplier: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
SMS is the Short Massage Service. All are like it to send another people. Really it's interesting. If you want to send bulk sms, then click here for details.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by emmachine1: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
You can check out www.sendersms.com for more details on how to start Bulk sms business in Nigeria, they price is affordable and customer services is excellent and the message delivery is also perfect. You can also call 07033398645.
http://www.Sendersms.com
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bokerinni: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello,

I am using the services from CS Networks for a long time.
Started sending Bulk to Nigeria recently. I had no problems delivering to Nigeria. Delivery rate is high.

I am very satisfied with their services. I even downloaded their Desktop SMS sender, and it made my job much easier.

Regards.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Ogbonnagba(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
To start sms business not as a reseller is good. I can give you the service for $300
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by gprimus: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
@ mr leke ojikutu,I have checked out your site and am interested in you SPC.I called the number on the site,one was not going through and the other was just ringing. I have also sent a text to the no,but no one responded. I will like you to reach me like ASAP because the project am working on has deadline and its close. thanks.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by dejioke1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
We can develop a custom "white label" Bulk sms website for you, you will have options to use any Bulk sms API with your Bulk SMS website. You can also try our API if the reseller price is convenient and delivery is satisfactory.
Check out http://9jasms.com.ng
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by SureBiz(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by antontech(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
I advise u to choose leke's estoresms.Am using ot and am satisfied.But i will hv 2 offers from routesms and shrewbsms which i will use when i get my breakthrough contract.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site / How To Create Courier Tracking Website / iOS Android games new releases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.