Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa (1590 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Want To Resubmit While On Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Jdesigns(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by bowa(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2007
I believe you'll smile at the end
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Akolawole(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2007
bowa:

1)Sorry for the refusal.Well you not given the right to appeal doesn't mean you can't appeal.

Explanation please!

2)I believe you can still get your visa if you believe you meet the requirements of the immigration rules.Wishing

Every single visa applicants believe they merited it. Did they? The answeris NO
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Akolawole(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Poster

1) can somebody that earn #400k a month have a credit balance of over £15,000? shocked I hope that money is not lump sums deposited over 6 months.

2) Is the Sponsor spending anymoney at all?

3) Was the bank calculations done correctly? I mean all taxes on the bank statement?

Giveus more info?
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Jdesigns(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ Akolawola

let me answer your question one after the other:

1) can somebody that earn #400k a month have a credit balance of over £15,000? Shocked I hope that money is not lump sums deposited over 6 months.

well, as for what he earns that is just the salary he receives from one of his company, the company pays his salary into that account. its a partnership company with a British. also he has another company which is into clearing and forwarding, and they also pay his salary into that account, i can say that he runs over 3 companies in Nigeria and the 400k is just the salary from one of the companies. so the money is not a lump sum and also note that its just one of the accounts he owns.

2) Is the Sponsor spending any money at all?

i hope the answer to the first question clarifies this question because he owns a company the company can take care of some other responsibilities. as at when i submitted the statement of account, 2.6m was the total amount in the account. he might be spending the money in any of his other accounts.

3) Was the bank calculations done correctly? I mean all taxes on the bank statement?

well, that is a question left for the bank to answer, because the bank charges differs from bank to bank and also from customer to customer. i got in touch with the bank and they said there was nothing wrong with the bank charges on the account and they are willing to print another statement of the said month attached to a covering letter addressing that part which the embassy made ref to.

so i hope all questions are well answered.

@bowa

you are well appreciated thanks.

@ mrpataki, vicjustice and Dantecmu, VOR

u na no get sometin to say

Also let me add this the decision was taken on or before the 6th of Nov 2007 but i was so unfortunate to receive my package on the 3rd Dec 2007 due to no fault of mine, hope i can still appeal because i want to count my 28days from the day i collected it from vac.
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Jdesigns(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2007
also how can i tackle this part of the refusal letter

You state that you are unemployed. You have submitted no evidence of your personal financial circumstances or support network. In view of the doubts surrounding your personal circumstances, I cannot be satisfied on a balance of probabilities that it is your intention to study in the UK.

because am sorting out the reason one after the other with proves.
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Dantecmu(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2007
J-designs:

because am sorting out the reason one after the other with proves.

@Poster What i think you should is this Take each reason for your denial one after the other cus ur basically trying to convince someone that ur genuine, some times things you don't think are relevant are stuffs they look at an example is this while i was applying for my UK visa i went as far as putting pictures of me and my cousin and thats what they basically looked at so i think you should read thru and appeal if u gat 27k to spare you re apply.Explain to them every bit of what you think they got wrong while analyzing your application am sure something positive should come out. A friend of mine that works with gt bank was also denied some two months back after he had paid 2.2million funny enough he was told similar jargons he appealed and the pricks said he should come collect his visa on presenting a new admission letter. so my brother all tha best.
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by bowa(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2007
The bad thing about these ECOs is that they don't even make any verification again,all they use is assumption which is not an exact solution.They assume a document to be forged,if they had verified,it wouldn't be an assumption because it's been comfirmed,but when you assume,you are not too sure urself,that's why they ask people to appeal.I'm sure you get my point.So even if you have the perfect document,you're not 100% guarantee that you'll get it.So brother,take a bold step,and remember the 28days begin to count from the day it was treated not the day you collected it.goodluck
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Jdesigns(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2007
Dantecmu:

@Poster What i think you should is this Take each reason for your denial one after the other cus your basically trying to convince someone that your genuine,

that is exactly what am doing, taking the reason one after the other. the bank is presently writing a covering letter along with the re-printed bank statement that i submitted.

Dantecmu:

some times things you don't think are relevant are stuffs they look at an example is this while i was applying for my UK visa i went as far as putting pictures of me and my cousin and thats what they basically looked at so i think you should read through and appeal

i don't think i have a picture of my uncle and i but can i use the picture of my uncle and my dad and then my dad and i. and appealing is what am trying to do

Dantecmu:

if u gat 27k to spare you re apply.Explain to them every bit of what you think they got wrong while analyzing your application am sure something positive should come out.

i pray i get oh but the school starts January and i have to pay 25 pounds for a new admission letter with a new course start date. if i re-apply will i also be explaining every bit of what they got wrong while analyzing my first application or how will i go about it.

@bowa
i still dey sot myself out with my uncle oh
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by madeojo: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2007
i might not make any sense but i bet you if you re-apply you will be considered. All u just need to do is get another bank statement and also with one you submitted with yor first application. Make sure you show the branch manager a copy of the refusal latter cos that letter is a dent on skye bank and if truely the statement is genuie you tell him/her(Branch Manager) to write letter the branch manager should know how to go about it. After whoch your sponsor will write a comprehensive sponsorship letter tackling each paragraph in the refusal letter. One thing i want you to know is that you have to be very careful when filling the forms cos they will revisist the old form you submitted and lastly make sure you get your sponsor's payslip cos that carries alot of weight too.
I was refused on Nov 7th and i reapplied on 20th of Nov and my visa was given to me on 29th of dec which the start date on the visa was 26th. All you just need is prayers and surely you will get. You have too act fast. All the best
Do you have any personal assets like stocks? just submit it along wiv your application cos that is what they meant by that You have submitted no evidence of your personal financial circumstances or support network.
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by madeojo: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
i might not make any sense but i bet you if you re-apply you will be considered. All u just need to do is get another bank statement and also with one you submitted with yor first application. Make sure you show the branch manager a copy of the refusal latter because that letter is a dent on skye bank and if truely the statement is genuie you tell him/her(Branch Manager) to write letter the branch manager should know how to go about it. After which your sponsor will write a comprehensive sponsorship letter tackling each paragraph in the refusal letter. One thing i want you to know is that you have to be very careful when filling the forms because they will revisist the old form you submitted and lastly make sure you get your sponsor's payslip because that carries alot of weight too.
I was refused on Nov 7th and i reapplied on 20th of Nov and my visa was given to me on 29th of Nov which the start date on the visa was 26th of Nov. All you just need is prayers and surely you will get. You have too act fast. All the best
Do you have any personal assets like stocks? just submit it along with your application because that is what they meant by that You have submitted no evidence of your personal financial circumstances or support network.
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Jdesigns(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2007
madeojo:

You have too act fast. All the best
Do you have any personal assets like stocks? just submit it along with your application because that is what they meant by that You have submitted no evidence of your personal financial circumstances or support network.

i dont really have, the one i have is the oceanic bank shares which i have not been sent with the cert.

madeojo:

i might not make any sense but i bet you if you re-apply you will be considered. All u just need to do is get another bank statement and also with one you submitted with yor first application. Make sure you show the branch manager a copy of the refusal latter because that letter is a dent on skye bank and if truely the statement is genuie you tell him/her(Branch Manager) to write letter the branch manager should know how to go about it. After which your sponsor will write a comprehensive sponsorship letter tackling each paragraph in the refusal letter. One thing i want you to know is that you have to be very careful when filling the forms because they will revisist the old form you submitted and lastly make sure you get your sponsor's payslip because that carries alot of weight too.
I was refused on Nov 7th and i reapplied on 20th of Nov and my visa was given to me on 29th of Nov which the start date on the visa was 26th of Nov. All you just need is prayers and surely you will get. You have too act fast. All the best

thanks that is what my uncle is doing and am to get a letter from the bank with that same bank statement tomorrow. the bank said they are not sure on what to write so i gave them this format

CONFIRMATION OF ACCOUNT NO:

We hereby wish to confirm account number:………………. operated by one of our customers Mr. ,

Mr. , has operated the account for … years and has proved to be a very good customer to the bank.

Mr. , is presently in the process of sponsoring his nephew for a course in the UK and at his request; his statement of account was printed by our office covering , 2007 to , 2007.

The statement of account alongside with other documents was submitted to your office by Mr. , To the surprise of the bank Mr. , application for student visa was refused and one of the reasons stated in your letter is that the bank statement is a forged document because your forgery team wrongly stated that “mandatory bank charges were incorrectly levied on the account”.

Please not that the said bank statement covering , 2007 – , 2007 is once again attached with this letter for your attention.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further clarification.

Thank you,

Yours faithfully,

hope the letter is ok
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Jdesigns(m): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2007
madeojo:

i might not make any sense but i bet you if you re-apply you will be considered. All u just need to do is get another bank statement and also with one you submitted with yor first application.

can i reapply without the letter written to the embassy that came with my admission letter. the said letter was not returned to me.

thanks
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by awonboiz: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2007
@poster

if u dont mind, i can direct u to some1 dat can hep mi u wt ya appeal, he woukd jus put you thru,
I would av but am not in town right now,
u can still appeal because no b ya fault that you got ya application back late, if u de interested jus let me know,

arira wink
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Jdesigns(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2007
awon boiz:

if u don't mind, i can direct u to someone that can hep mi u wt ya appeal, he woukd jus put you through,
I would av but am not in town right now,
u can still appeal because no b ya fault that you got ya application back late, if u de interested jus let me know,

arira wink

AREA na u biko, i no mind oh because all this appeal, reapply stuff juz dey leave me blank oh. i wan appeal but as you know i no really no aw to go about it.
u fit reach me thru ma mail

thanks man, u da bomb.

cool wink

@Bowa

na you biko, thanks for today, i really appreciate you. smiley smiley smiley
i dey expect oh
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by awonboiz: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2007
@poster
r u in lagos? cal dis numba 4 more info, 01-8504782

tel am say u r from awonboiz from nairalandwink e go code, make u explain yasef
e go put u thru, na so uk embassy de do dem go giv u visa, but e fit be in 6months time

all da best grin
Re: Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa by Jdesigns(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ awon boz

am in lagos and am going to do juz dat.
you are appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa / Proof Not Only Nigerians Do "Arrangee". The English Are At It Too! / Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.