Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Salary Range At Borkir International Company- Any Idea House? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Range At Borkir International Company- Any Idea House? (2119 Views)

Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. / Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. / Salary Range For These Companies/posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salary Range At Borkir International Company- Any Idea House? by homely: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please, i would love to know the salary range at BORKIR INTERNATIONAL COMPANY. Anyone out there who has an idea should kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: Salary Range At Borkir International Company- Any Idea House? by chy12344: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2014
MTN THERE”S GOD O!
On the 8th of sept. 2014 i received this SMS from my network provider Y'ello! Thank you for being with MTN as we celebrate 13years. Here's FREE 1GB data to browse with, valid till 13/09/2014.Dial *559*4# to check balance. Enjoy!
Elated i started browsing like crazy only to find out that it was my data that was being used. I called only to be told i had to all my 230(which was to last for 30days) before i can enjoy 1GB(1024 MB) which is to last just 5days. The only free thing i got was an sms saying my problem has been resolved…really?
MTN exist in over 100 countries makes a profit of 6billion. From Nigeria alone (not Africa or west Africa or even their home country south Africa) 2,5billion was made yet MTN cant GENUINELY give free data on their 13TH anniversary!.....MTN there's God o!
My little son chewed part of my recharge card but it’s evident it has not been scratched or use. i wasn't given a new one just because they couldn't see some numbers. The CBN thru banks replaces damaged notes why cants MTN do the same?
Who designs the products you dish out? it reminds me of the devil....give with the right hand and snatched away double with the left!
you give one free one month subscription with 150MB to listen to music How can we enjoy music to the detriment of our data!....there's God o!
I tried one of the "recharge and get 100% value" last year. Recharged for N200 saw the extra N200 and i made my call. Surprisingly my gist was cut short and i still had the bonus N200 in my phone. I called the call centre to complain and was told that the promo ended months ago and what i received was "system error".....MTN there's God o!
Do you know that even when you recharge to get extra bonus that ends by 11,59 both your recharge and bonus disappears by midnight(a poor retired teacher laments to me)...MTN there's God o!
Stop stealing and preying on innocent people. You’ve made CRAZY money from Nigeria. I bought my original sim for N7500(and it was during promo o!).i know people who bought theirs for double the amount and even had to take loan to buy phone..There’s God o!
GENUINELY give back to Nigeria. We vote every week to keep our children in project....those that sell recharge hardly make money from it.....they even had to increase it at a point in time.
MTN PLEASE PLEASE GENUINELY GIVE BACK TO NIGERIA and state the "clauses" attached to your products to enable one decide if they'll use it or not.
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

(1) (Reply)

Aspen Hysys Professional Training, Lagos-nigeria. 08037916993,07052856858 / Physiotherapy As A Career In Nigeria / KPMG Salaries: Auditor, Associate, Analyst, Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.