Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? (3232 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid / Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. / Why Are Our Christian Leaders Quiet On This Fuel Subsidy Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MacDaddy01: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
Why? Why are the most popular pastors, priests, popes, internet evangelists always guilty of one scandal or the other?

Benny Hinn

Oyedepo

Creflo Dollar

Shockofgod

Okotie

Pat Robertson

etc.

Why are these guys always failing under scrutiny? Why? It seems that every big pastor on TV fails when they come under scrutiny. Why?

Why doesnt this happen to top atheists or agnostics?
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Niflheim(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
because they are all fake,benny hinn is the guy that claimed that he used to go to a grave to talk to a dead woman,kathy kuman.he is a freemason,cause they always combine islamic and christian names(his real name is taofik benedictus),following the masonic examples of elijah mohammed,louis farrakhan and barack'baruch' obama.
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Niflheim(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
benny hinn said that before the year 2000,america will have a female president,the east coast of america will be wiped out by a tsunami,all the gays will be wiped out and fidel castro will die.a fake pastor whose lips are filled with fake prophesies!!!
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MacDaddy01: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
Niflheim: because they are all fake,benny hinn is the guy that claimed that he used to go to a grave to talk to a dead woman,kathy kuman.he is a freemason,cause they always combine islamic and christian names(his real name is taofik benedictus),following the masonic examples of elijah mohammed,louis farrakhan and barack'baruch' obama.

lol.....agreed but why mention Obama? What is his name doing there
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Niflheim(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
pat robertson once said that he wanted to do operation blessing in zaire,but his pilot said that it was not true and that he was flying diamond drilling equipment in and out of the country.this was at a time of a trade embargo on mobutu sese seko.
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
They are all phonies. I agreed to a survey, which confirmed that the vast majority of pastors are former inmates, who can not access a normal job because of his criminal record. Then, choose to embrace the Bible and prophesy as a means of economic support. Imagine ... all those men who claim to be pure, and love God, are mostly ex-offenders, hungry for power and money (tithes) ... Can he be a prophet any of them?
Bah!
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MacDaddy01: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ptolomeus: They are all phonies. I agreed to a survey, which confirmed that the vast majority of pastors are former inmates, who can not access a normal job because of his criminal record. Then, choose to embrace the Bible and prophesy as a means of economic support. Imagine ... all those men who claim to be pure, and love God, are mostly ex-offenders, hungry for power and money (tithes) ... Can he be a prophet any of them?
Bah!

What? Criminal records?

Pastors are the real devils of today!
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MacDaddy01: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
Niflheim: pat robertson once said that he wanted to do operation blessing in zaire,but his pilot said that it was not true and that he was flying diamond drilling equipment in and out of the country.this was at a time of a trade embargo on mobutu sese seko.

Pat Robertson is evil!

Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What? Criminal records?

Pues si.... simplemente observa el nombre de este...

MacDaddy01:

What? Criminal records?

As if .... simply notes the name of this ...

Creflo Dollar
Ha ha ha ha!
speechless!
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MrAnony1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Why are these guys always failing under scrutiny? Why? It seems that every big pastor on TV fails when they come under scrutiny. Why?

Why doesnt this happen to top atheists or agnostics?

First of all, not every pastor is failing. But then, the reason why pastors can fail is because they have a code of conduct by which they are judged by.
An atheist/agnostic has no such code of conduct. How can a man fail if he doesn't first rise?
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Niflheim(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
pat robertson was the guy who said that there is 'a blessing in disguise' in the death of multitudes of people.this was during the time of the tsunami.also when bush invaded iraq to steal oil and rape men, women and children,pat opened a verse in the bible which stated that god will wipe out babylon so therefore bush was being directed by god.
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:

First of all, not every pastor is failing. But then, the reason why pastors can fail is because they have a code of conduct by which they are judged by.
An atheist/agnostic has no such code of conduct. How can a man fail if he doesn't first rise?
You are wrong. I am not an atheist, but morals and ethics have nothing to do with religion.
I know atheists who are morally upright people, also know pedo.phile priests and pastors thieves, adulterers ...
Religious belief has nothing to do with morality.
You missed the shot.
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
Niflheim: pat robertson was the guy who said that there is 'a blessing in disguise' in the death of multitudes of people.this was during the time of the tsunami.also when bush invaded iraq to steal oil and rape men, women and children,pat opened a verse in the bible which stated that god will wipe out babylon so therefore bush was being directed by god.

Exactly. All public event can be used by them to become famous ... But see the comment that Mr. Anony fool just made ... saying that only those pastors have ethics!
By God! They are all criminals ...
Jimmy Swaggart was arguably the world's most famous minister, until in 1988 he became embroiled in a sex scandal. The explanation of it was that Satan had tempted him ... ha ha ha ha!
Enjoy the story ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Swaggart
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MrAnony1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:
You are wrong. I am not an atheist, but morals and ethics have nothing to do with religion.
I know atheists who are morally upright people, also know pedo.phile priests and pastors thieves, adulterers ...
Religious belief has nothing to do with morality.
You missed the shot.

I didn't mention morality as such but now you bring it up I'll ask you like this: If atheism has no moral code, how can an atheist fail morally?
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Niflheim(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
@anony,that was one of the most useless,worthless and senseless arguments in favour of criminals masquerading as pastors.you are the same person who said that god has a right to kill people in genocide the same way a man has the right to destroy his property!!!
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:

I didn't mention morality as such but now you bring it up I'll ask you like this: If atheism has no moral code, how can an atheist fail morally?

First, you are disrespecting the atheists (I am not an atheist). You are saying that atheists are immoral, that lack a moral code. I ask you to retract. You have been very rude.

Second, both the prosecution of pedophile Catholic priests, as theft and adultery many committed by Pentecostal pastors, show that religion does not provide any moral or ethical people.
You are totally wrong, and I've proven with facts and evidence. Morality and religion are not related.

Now, I reiterate that corresponds you retract to the atheists.
You have no right to say that they all lack morals. That's xenophobia ; segregation.
Excuse yourself
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Niflheim(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
beware of spaceship pastors like reverend jimmy jones who preached about rapture by spaceship,same as the california cult 'heaven's gate' and cult leader david koresh.now creflo dollar has a church shaped like a spaceship...........CIA mind control cult!!!
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MrAnony1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:

First, you are disrespecting the atheists (I am not an atheist). You are saying that atheists are immoral, that lack a moral code. I ask you to retract. You have been very rude.

Second, both the prosecution of pedophile Catholic priests, as theft and adultery many committed by Pentecostal pastors, show that religion does not provide any moral or ethical people.
You are totally wrong, and I've proven with facts and evidence. Morality and religion are not related.

Now, I reiterate that corresponds you retract to the atheists.
You have no right to say that they all lack morals. That's xenophobia ; segregation.
Excuse yourself

No need for a long emotional rant, just tell me exactly what the moral code of an atheist is.
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
Niflheim: beware of spaceship pastors like reverend jimmy jones who preached about rapture by spaceship,same as the california cult 'heaven's gate' and cult leader david koresh.now creflo dollar has a church shaped like a spaceship...........CIA mind control cult!!!

A circus, attended fools to deposit money.
But keep talking about morality Anony ... none of these pastors know what the word moral, or ethical ... laugh even the Bible and Jesus Christ ... He has many more moral an atheist than any of these frauds .
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:

No need for a long emotional rant, just tell me exactly what the moral code of an atheist is.

Yes ... you have shown that the guise of religion is a xenophobe segregationist, shrink from yourself and your worship.
I repeat to you, I'm not an atheist.
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
Niflheim: beware of spaceship pastors like reverend jimmy jones who preached about rapture by spaceship,same as the california cult 'heaven's gate' and cult leader david koresh.now creflo dollar has a church shaped like a spaceship...........CIA mind control cult!!!
Dear Niflheim:
Mr. Anony has been shown to belong to a religion of xenophobic, and scavengers. I understand he has offended all atheists, regardless of distinction, in an act of hatred that could be challenged in court.
But I beg you that you forgive him.
She is very ignorant, surely was raised by shepherds, whose only education was to attack all those who think differently. That is very typical of those fanatical Christian sects, who brainwash and ciinvierten the faithful in true idiots. I beg corresponds you to forgive Anony. Anony possibly, beyond ignorance and bigotry is a good person.
I beg you to forgive him!
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MrAnony1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Yes ... you have shown that the guise of religion is a xenophobe segregationist, shrink from yourself and your worship.
I repeat to you, I'm not an atheist.
Nice.......of course it is much easier to throw words like "xenophobe" and "segregationist" around than to point at the atheist moral code of conduct.

Yeah I heard you the first time you are not an atheist, yet you are so sure atheists have a moral code but you cannot point at it..........I see
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MrAnony1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Dear Niflheim:
Mr. Anony has been shown to belong to a religion of xenophobic, and scavengers. I understand he has offended all atheists, regardless of distinction, in an act of hatred that could be challenged in court.
But I beg you that you forgive him.
She is very ignorant, surely was raised by shepherds, whose only education was to attack all those who think differently. That is very typical of those fanatical Christian sects, who brainwash and ciinvierten the faithful in true idiots. I beg corresponds you to forgive Anony. Anony possibly, beyond ignorance and bigotry is a good person.
I beg you to forgive him!
LOL ROFL grin grin grin grin You crack me up........

All this poorly disguised name-calling just because I asked you to tell me what the moral code of atheism is?

.......You really do make me laugh
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:
LOL ROFL grin grin grin grin You crack me up........

All this poorly disguised name-calling just because I asked you to tell me what the moral code of atheism is?

.......You really do make me laugh

I do not doubt that you will not laugh. You secretes, to insult, disqualifies and then laughs. Well ... I come in to play. I will say that this is the moral code of all Christians. You, and all Christians are xenophobic, immoral, segregationist and phonies. That is your moral code. Also, you did not have the slightest humility to apologize. You know you offended for free, but proud, proud as all Christians ... That is sin, but Christians do not care. Have this double standard not to drink, but get drunk, to criticize the sins of the flesh, but paying prostitutes ...
Follow that path. It's all good Cristano.
That is the moral level.
Otario!
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MrAnony1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:

I do not doubt that you will not laugh. You secretes, to insult, disqualifies and then laughs. Well ... I come in to play. I will say that this is the moral code of all Christians. You, and all Christians are xenophobic, immoral, segregationist and phonies. That is your moral code. Also, you did not have the slightest humility to apologize. You know you offended for free, but proud, proud as all Christians ... That is sin, but Christians do not care. Have this double standard not to drink, but get drunk, to criticize the sins of the flesh, but paying prostitutes ...
Follow that path. It's all good Cristano.
That is the moral level.
Otario!
............bla bla bla bla, just answer the simple question. What is the moral code of atheism?
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MacDaddy01: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:
............bla bla bla bla, just answer the simple question. What is the moral code of atheism?

There is no written down morals. All humans have a sense of ethics and morality. Atheists weight the pros and cons of their actions.

Can I use the bible to legislate on internet downloads? No. The bible is not a guide to morality. A bible that asks us to keep women silent in churches and slaves to obey their masters!
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Mr. Otario Anony.
The answer is as follows.
ATHEISM MORAL CODE IS JUST THAT, LACKING THE CHRISTIANS.
I repeat then, Christians are immoral atheists are just the opposite ...
I hope I was clear now, though I'm convincing myself that your single neuron has difficulty ...

@MacDaddy01 Yes it's true. But the Bible also has other uses ...
I have always been very impressed by the paper thin and silky.
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MrAnony1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

There is no written down morals. All humans have a sense of ethics and morality. Atheists weight the pros and cons of their actions.

Can I use the bible to legislate on internet downloads? No. The bible is not a guide to morality. A bible that asks us to keep women silent in churches and slaves to obey their masters!
Good, now the pastors you mentioned have a written moral code which they have failed. The atheist doesn't have such a moral code.

So I ask: Is it reasonable to compare an atheist who isn't bound by any moral code and hence cannot possibly fail to an inexistent moral code to a pastor who defaulted his moral code?
I'll let you be the judge of that.
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:

an atheist who isn't bound by any moral code
Definitely.
1. You are absolutely stupid and not understand what you read
2. You do not read or not read.
In either case, now I understand why you are a Christian.
Be happy and do not forget to pay tithes.
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MrAnony1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Definitely.
1. You are absolutely stupid and not understand what you read
2. You do not read or not read.
In either case, now I understand why you are a Christian.
Be happy and do not forget to pay tithes.
LOL. You are really amusing. As soon as you can't make a point you resort to insults.......Anyway never mind, I admire your smartness, reasonableness and above all your overflowing tolerance. ROFL grin grin grin
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by fumisko(f): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
Because the church of God which include men of God must suffer persecution for Christ sake in the end times. Dint you read it in your bible? All we need do is pray for them. Remember Paul, Peter e.t.c it's just the same. But you know what. The will always be victorious at the end. All this will make sense later on
Re: Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? by MacDaddy01: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
fumisko: Because the church of God which include men of God must suffer persecution for Christ sake in the end t

Not because some are peadophiles, tithe frauds and liars?

Get the F**K out of here! angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mother Mary! (photos) / My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion / Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.