Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

The 40 Man Laptop Squad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 40 Man Laptop Squad (3060 Views)

Who Remembers The 40-man Laptop Crew Here? / What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew / The 40 Man Laptop Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 40 Man Laptop Squad by peckhamboi: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please let us compile the names and shame the 40 man lap top crew.

1. Billyonaire
2. Dedeike
3. Sensydin
4. Stallion77
5. Folex101
6. Bukkyade
7. Elueme
8. OmanIman
9. samkoro

Please add more names and let us shame them.

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Pataki: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
Sensydin and folex101 are the same person.

Adding to the list......Mandelaguy

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Ufeolorun(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
The 40 laptop-model or framework grin grin grin
Some names are missing.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Billyonaire
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by superior1: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
BEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
captainajama
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by superior1: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
werepeLeri
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
mosalab
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Pupita
Zutchy

this was my first encounter with the league of gej spammers

https://www.nairaland.com/965301/jonathans-power-reform-positiveworking-track

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by superior1: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
ubandire
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Ngwakwe: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
kobojunke

Gbawe
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Euroclydon(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2012
bayeri is one of them
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by HammedSodiqq: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2012
Jumoke3
Gambito
Ogundamisi
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Demdem(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2012
Pataki: Sensydin and folex101 are the same person.

Adding to the list......Mandelaguy

Confirm. The same person handles both criminous monikers.
https://www.nairaland.com/983000/gej-sets-up-committee-verify/3#11350266

superior1: BEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indisputable Laptop 001.
he is also the highest paid no doubt and also has the power to hire and fire other handles.
he has the backing of the presidency headed by the retardeen

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Delafruita(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2012
Ngwakwe: kobojunke

Gbawe
gbawe isnt one of the 40 laptops.
kobojunkie
mandelaguy
beaf
sensidyn
werepeleri

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Desola(f): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Jmaine abi na juman nko?

Beaf should have been at the very top of your list, op.

They should be known as Beaf and his 40 laptops minions.

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Demdem(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2012
^^^^^

naaaah, i dont think jamiu is among the squad. he sounds to me like an independent minded Yoruba man that has serious affection for the killer Party and anything that has to do with it. I may be wrong though undecided undecided
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Desola(f): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
Demdem: ^^^^^

naaaah, i dont think jamiu is among the squad. he sounds to me like an independent minded Yoruba man that has serious affection for the killer Party and anything that has to do with it. I may be wrong though undecided undecided

I get Jmaine and Juman mixed up. I know one of those monikers is an ardent supporter of Gej and his evil policies and that wherever you find beaf, he would not be far away.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2012
Desola:

I get Jmaine and Juman mixed up. I know one of those monikers is an ardent supporter of Gej and his evil policies and that wherever you find beaf, he would not be far away.

i guess u are reffering to the gif guy. That is jamiu nau. Are u insinuating that he is Beaf's wannabe?
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by uzomagic(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2012
Gbawe
Swintiney
Demdem
[color=#006600][/color]
Kobojunkie
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by jmaine: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2012
Jmaine signing in with "Windows 8" fortified lappy Number 000 cool . . ..afterall Nairaland page numbering starts with "0" wink . . . . .

While the GEJ squad were fortified with new tear carton, Monstrous up to date specs lappy machines grin . . . .The anti GEJ squad were fortified with fairly UK used BB curve 2 8520 devices, to do the hachet job tongue . . . . .prolly a measure to keep their activities discreet from the prying eyes of the SSS, via the high level encryption tech deployed on the BB platform . . . . No wonder their project co-ordinator is a tweeting psychopathic maniac named lipsrsealed

Abeg, permission to join ya BB group . . . I hear say plenty BB babes dey dia cheesy

Please add me with BB pin :- Z1234568DA grin

Make we dey catch awa fun joor, nurin do everyone . .

2 Likes

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Kobojunkie: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ngwakwe: kobojunke

I am just curious. Can you name the politician on whose team I am on? I mean let's guage your intelligence level, and to help you, you have all my posts on Nairaland to look through. grin grin

Should we give you 48 hours to come up with the most intelligence response you can here? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Elueme: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
peckhamboi: Please let us compile the names and shame the 40 man lap top crew.

1. Billyonaire
2. Dedeike
3. Sensydin
4. Stallion77
5. Folex101
6. Bukkyade
7. Elueme
8. OmanIman
9. samkoro

Please add more names and let us shame them.
insanity at the highest level, some guys won't stop to amaze me, lol... Where are the other names? Ode!
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by ubandire(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
You will all keep xposing ur selves,nothing is hidden under the sun,you have been alleging that there's a 40man laptop squad or whatever u lily liveried people term better brains than u,how can u pple chicken out of serious debates to allege organised govt media squad has overshadowed ur activities,COWARDS.i don't even owe a laptop,I've not met anyone of these people go to my profile u'll know and understand how long I've been here,I've so far built a credible image by being forthright in all my contributions.You fools are very lucky I don't really know you, after paying heavy libel damages u wouldn't open ur God forsaken lying mouths to accuse people falsely again,all of u are not ashamed that u are paid to spread ignorance and falsehood on this forum.

Come to think of it who are these people and their contribution to this forum:

Kobojunkie(the dumb leader)
Alj harem
Oyb
Foolish Gbawe
Kiyosaki(the Zebrudaya of NL)
Demdem(na una una 4 sure no doubt)
INFERIOR sorry Superior1-at least he's admitted his Inferiority complex
Dayokanu-Daniel Kanuof the Abacha days
Desola, who's this one?
Peckhamboi-Their latest recruit, the poster is surely a boy and like his employers clearly lacks ideas.

5 Likes

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^^

Who is this morron above me lamenting? Do i know u? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Dpeacemaker101: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
You no get work ooo
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by ubandire(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
Demdem: ^^^

Who is this morron above me lamenting? Do i know u? undecided undecided

Hahahahahahaha,they are here.How are u Mr.low Life?how are u dealing with ur loss today?well it ain't strange to you.Let me put u on track before u start misbehaving again,
u contributed to the the topic and list,so why are u crying blue murder?get ur acts together let's forge ahead or if u are ready to rumble,Bring it on.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
ubandire: Dayokanu-Daniel Kanuof the Abacha days.

LOL. You are clearly out of your depth . No wonder you are a Retardeen jonathan supporter
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by superior1: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
ubandire: You will all keep xposing ur selves,nothing is hidden under the sun,you have been alleging that there's a 40man laptop squad or whatever u lily liveried people term better brains than u,how can u pple chicken out of serious debates to allege organised govt media squad has overshadowed ur activities,COWARDS.i don't even owe a laptop,I've not met anyone of these people go to my profile u'll know and understand how long I've been here,I've so far built a credible image by being forthright in all my contributions.You fools are very lucky I don't really know you, after paying heavy libel damages u wouldn't open ur God forsaken lying mouths to accuse people falsely again,all of u are not ashamed that u are paid to spread ignorance and falsehood on this forum.

Come to think of it who are these people and their contribution to this forum:

Kobojunkie(the dumb leader)
Alj harem
Oyb
Foolish Gbawe
Kiyosaki(the Zebrudaya of NL)
Demdem(na una una 4 sure no doubt)
INFERIOR sorry Superior1-at least he's admitted his Inferiority complex
Dayokanu-Daniel Kanuof the Abacha days
Desola, who's this one?
Peckhamboi-Their latest recruit, the poster is surely a boy and like his employers clearly lacks ideas.

Why are you ranting like a cursed madman?
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Mandelaguy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
Clueless jerks are at it again. I wish I was paid(that would have made sense),I wish I had a laptop(I made gave away the last one I used 5 years ago)
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by polokor60(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
one day bush meat go can d hunter cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Still Reviewing Manitoba TCN Contract / Tribalism Vs Democracy - Can Africans/Nigerians Ever Break The Yoke Of Tribalism / Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.