Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** (5126 Views)

**MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB / come In & Pre-order All Your Brand New In Box Blackberry 9320 - 28K Naira / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
The Inquiries started here: https://www.nairaland.com/431759/pre-order-technologies-usa-canada-few/80#11384814

Few minutes later, 50% of the total cost was chilling in out bank account . . .

Thanks for your trust and your business . . . We are highly honored.

Follow the thread all, and let us all together have some fun . . . Will leave the office soon to go and pick this up.
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by bigx(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
Fhemmmy: The Inquiries started here: https://www.nairaland.com/431759/pre-order-technologies-usa-canada-few/80#11384814

Few minutes later, 50% of the total cost was chilling in out bank account . . .

Thanks for your trust and your business . . . We are highly honored.

Follow the thread all, and let us all together have some fun . . . Will leave the office soon to go and pick this up.

smiley
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
Went and came back . . . However, the seller had a BLackberry 9360 instead of the 9320, though, i bought it, cos i can always sell it to someone else. . . . Yours will surely leave with the next shipment from Canada next week . . . Thanks again for your business, hope to steal an Auto deal from you in a nearest future as well
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by bigx(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
Fhemmmy: Went and came back . . . However, the seller had a BLackberry 9360 instead of the 9320, though, i bought it, cos i can always sell it to someone else. . . . Yours will surely leave with the next shipment from Canada next week . . . Thanks again for your business, hope to steal an Auto deal from you in a nearest future as well

Definitely, been eye-ing ur rides for a while now.. Maybe when I'm ready to upgrade that too grin
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
bigx:

Definitely, been eye-ing ur rides for a while now.. Maybe when I'm ready to upgrade that too grin

We will be honored to have a great man of your status on our list of satisfied buyers in the Auto section.
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
Chief, We remain humble, Sir
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by TCD: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Oga mi, how far, any headway with that stuff?
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
TCD: Oga mi, how far, any headway with that stuff?

Nothing yet, but please tell me if you would settle for a 9360 at a cost of only 31K and you pay for the delivery to you. . . Just my way of saying, Thanks for your business . . I will be picking one 9360 up tomorrow and i will be willing to give it to you at that price
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by TCD: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Nothing yet, but please tell me if you would settle for a 9360 at a cost of only 31K and you pay for the delivery to you. . . Just my way of saying, Thanks for your business . . I will be picking one 9360 up tomorrow and i will be willing to give it to you at that price
i appreciate your efforts sir, 9360 isn't really my first choice I prefer the other one for the reasons I gave u before. That said, it seems it's going to be too difficult for you to get hands on my first choice coz of scarcity and I might have to consider settling for this 9360. So it really depends on how confident are you on being able to secure my first choice device for me?
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
TCD: i appreciate your efforts sir, 9360 isn't really my first choice I prefer the other one for the reasons I gave u before. That said, it seems it's going to be too difficult for you to get hands on my first choice coz of scarcity and I might have to consider settling for this 9360. So it really depends on how confident are you on being able to secure my first choice device for me?

For some reasons, the first choice seems really difficult . . . And i dont wanna promise what i am not sure of when to get it.
Not that it is not available at all oh, but cos of the scarcity, the price they asking for is not making sense and i will NEVER buy such for a buyer of mine . . . Not worth it, cos you could get a Torch 1 for the kinds price they asking for
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by TCD: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

For some reasons, the first choice seems really difficult . . . And i dont wanna promise what i am not sure of when to get it.
Not that it is not available at all oh, but cos of the scarcity, the price they asking for is not making sense and i will NEVER buy such for a buyer of mine . . . Not worth it, cos you could get a Torch 1 for the kinds price they asking for
phew, this is tough. In that case I'll be willing to grab the 9360 then. My main concern is battery quality, if the battery that'll be coming with it is top notch, then I should be okay. Coz I'll do alot of FM radio and bluetooth, need it to last.
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
TCD: phew, this is tough. In that case I'll be willing to grab the 9360 then. My main concern is battery quality, if the battery that'll be coming with it is top notch, then I should be okay. Coz I'll do alot of FM radio and bluetooth, need it to last.

In that case, i will advice that you buy an extra Battery so while one is in use, the other is chilling
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by collinzy: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
pls can i get d 9360 at same price. A white preferrably?
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by TCD: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

In that case, i will advice that you buy an extra Battery so while one is in use, the other is chilling
how much will that cost extra to get it from there?
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 4:09am On Jul 13, 2012
collinzy: pls can i get d 9360 at same price. A white preferrably?

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you and you are next in line for great stuff at affordable prices
At what same price, Sir . . . Please quote the price you are talking about and we will be glad to let you know if that is possible or not.
I will be picking up some white color tomorrow . . . .
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 4:13am On Jul 13, 2012
TCD: how much will that cost extra to get it from there?

With extra 8000 Naira, you could get one, Sir . . . So do you give me a go ahead to pick up a a BB 9360 for you . . .
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by TCD: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

With extra 8000 Naira, you could get one, Sir . . . So do you give me a go ahead to pick up a a BB 9360 for you . . .
jesu christi cool. Abegoo, I'm waaay over budget. Let battery chill. Get the 9360 instead, sounds like a good bargain. Thank you. I'd like to see pics of what it looks like pls, hope it's not white, pink or any of those freakish colours.
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
TCD: jesu christi cool. Abegoo, I'm waaay over budget. Let battery chill. Get the 9360 instead, sounds like a good bargain. Thank you. I'd like to see pics of what it looks like pls, hope it's not white, pink or any of those freakish colours.

You are the first one that would say he no like white . . . I already have a Black one, so no worry, i will give you the black and give white to the whitish people . . . cool
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
There is no Fhemmmy without YOU
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by collinzy: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you and you are next in line for great stuff at affordable prices
At what same price, Sir . . . Please quote the price you are talking about and we will be glad to let you know if that is possible or not.
I will be picking up some white color tomorrow . . . .
for 31k like you were saying. Let me know how it goes
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
collinzy:
for 31k like you were saying. Let me know how it goes

You have to be the one to lemme know if you are really interested and i will work it out for you . . . You are yet to give me anything to work with and i like commitment before i send stuff to Nigeria . . . . the 31K that i gave TCD was because he has given me much business and his price cant be same price for everyone else , , , , The minimum i will sell a BB 9360 would be 33K Naira, If you are still iinterested, lemme know and we will make it happen after some deposit has been made to my partner in Nigeria.
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2012
Instructions heard, loud and clear
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Shipping to be done this week . . . NAHCO is slowly getting rid of all the backlogs.
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
Thanks for your business
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
Come and let us show you good stuff . . .
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by collinzy: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You have to be the one to lemme know if you are really interested and i will work it out for you . . . You are yet to give me anything to work with and i like commitment before i send stuff to Nigeria . . . . the 31K that i gave TCD was because he has given me much business and his price cant be same price for everyone else , , , , The minimum i will sell a BB 9360 would be 33K Naira, If you are still iinterested, lemme know and we will make it happen after some deposit has been made to my partner in Nigeria.
How much deposit are we talking about? How long will it take to arrive and whats your number so i can reach you.
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
collinzy: How much deposit are we talking about? How long will it take to arrive and whats your number so i can reach you.

50% deposit only . . . My shipment is leaving end of this week.
If there is no problem with clearing due to NAHCO and their backlogs, all should be within 7 working days after the shipment left Canada.
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by collinzy: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hit me up on my email i.d collinsatie@gmail.com
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
collinzy: Hit me up on my email i.d collinsatie@gmail.com

You have mail, Sir
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
You want something, we have a way to make it happen
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
So much more BB phones
Re: Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
Item yet to leave, but delivered to the port already, but not allocated yet to a cargo . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innjoo 8" Keyboard #3,499 & Dual Electronic Pen #599 Available Ring 08069278428 / Imported HTC A9 for 35k With 3gig Ram,32gig Inbuilt Memory,call 08038940607 / Solar Power Bank 12000mah Capacity With DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.