Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Be A Clean Guy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Be A Clean Guy. (1270 Views)

We Are Campaigning For A Clean Environment. / A Clean Vagina= A Clean Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Clean Guy. by Andrew3(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Obviate keeping hair in the armpit to avoid sweaty effluvium: Most guys has body odor
because the hair reserved in the armpit amalgamates sweat and the friction
makes it malodorous even after the use of roll on.

Clean shave around your john thomas: Although this is my conjecture, the presence
of hair around that area looks squalid. It is better kept clean to avoid harboring
bacteria.

The nails: Most guys has no time to dapper the nails especially that of the toes,
this results to Prognosis and erroneous look.

to be continued........ angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Be A Clean Guy. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
Errr...out of curiosity, who gave "it" the name "John Thomas"?
Re: How To Be A Clean Guy. by Andrew3(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
nikkyshyne: Errr...out of curiosity, who gave "it" the name "John Thomas"?

Are those the only words you found there?
Re: How To Be A Clean Guy. by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 11, 2012
...lol
Re: How To Be A Clean Guy. by Suntemi(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2012
::Andrew:::

Are those the only words you found there?

Guess thats the only words important to her.
Re: How To Be A Clean Guy. by hammedkola(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2012
nikkyshyne:

Errr...out of curiosity, who gave "it" the name "John Thomas"?

i guess this you area of interest
Re: How To Be A Clean Guy. by slimming: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2012
::Andrew:::
Obviate keeping hair in the armpit to avoid sweaty effluvium: Most guys has body odor
because the hair reserved in the armpit amalgamates sweat and the friction
makes it malodorous even after the use of roll on.

Clean shave around your john thomas: Although this is my conjecture, the presence
of hair around that area looks squalid. It is better kept clean to avoid harboring
bacteria.

The nails: Most guys has no time to dapper the nails especially that of the toes,
this results to Prognosis and erroneous look.

to be continued........ angry angry angry angry

Good. You need to continue indeed, it been a while now you opened this thread. where are you?
Re: How To Be A Clean Guy. by nikkyshyne(f): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Is it a crime to ask a honest question nii. Anywayz, I have googled it and found my answer. angry

You guyz are just Olodos!
Re: How To Be A Clean Guy. by Andrew3(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
nikkyshyne: Is it a crime to ask a honest question nii. Anywayz, I have googled it and found my answer. angry

You guyz are just Olodos!
angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Sexual Addiction / Urge U.S to release Zmapp to Africa by signing this petition / Be Guarded:10 Things That Weaken Your Immune System And 12 Immunity Boosters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.