Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing (5131 Views)

My Manhood Has Stopped Working. / 10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by teetee2(f): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
Im in mid-forty, for the past two years my menses has stopped flowing. I did not bother because somebody told me it is due to my inactive sexually. Now God has showed me His mercy as am about getting married very soon ( before the end of this year). Please what can i do to make it flowing again. thanks
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by Odunnu: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
Are you serious about this?
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by MrGlobe(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hmmmmmmm. have you told your fiance? why are you marrying now. what were you doing since. Enough cobwebs. lol
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by Odunnu: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Hmmmmmmm. have you told your fiance? [s]why are you marrying now. what were you doing since. Enough cobwebs. lol[/s]
Not necessary
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by sparklebaby: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2012
I think you should go see a doctor.
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by mkmyers45(m): 1:21am On Jul 11, 2012
See a doctor and tell your fiancée ASAP
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by adetunrayo(f): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2012
dont b harsh on her, anything could hav cause d delay.
@ poster, just see a doctor and that shouldnt hinder u from enjoyin ur marriage.

wish u well.
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by Mentaremix(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2012
For ur Menstrual Problem u can book an appointment with our Doctors at FLP Nigeria Ltd.An Health Consulting Company in Ikeja. 08030424466, 08077147963
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by titilaelae(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2012
@OP, I feel your pains. U are really not alone. There are very many ladies out there with similar condition as yours and I wonder why. What is the cause of early menopause and what can one do to prevent it? Ladies, let's discuss and learn from one another smiley

1 Like

Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by MSTIA: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2012
teetee2: Im in mid-forty, for the past two years my menses has stopped flowing. I did not bother because somebody told me it is due to my inactive sexually. Now God has showed me His mercy as am about getting married very soon ( before the end of this year). Please what can i do to make it flowing again. thanks
My dear please go see a gynae, he will have to run some test on you, which will help him know the cause of your problem, I believe it can be resolved. This could either be as a result of weight, hormonal Imbalance or any other reason which will be identified by your doc. I pray you find help soon.
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by udoka2: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2012
@poste
i second what MSTIA said, pls see a gynea for necessary tests like hormonal profile etc, lets know what your result is saying, we will take it from there. Also go online and research how to reverse early menopause if thats the case, there are lots of good natural medicines for that. All the best my sister!

1 Like

Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by Phunkiso(f): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
Just relax ur mind its hormones issue. Which am sure will regulate itself once you resume regular sexual activities
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by udoka2: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2012
[/b][b]
Phunkiso: Just relax ur mind its hormones issue. Which am sure will regulate itself once you resume regular sexual activities
Phunkiso: Just relax ur mind its hormones issue. Which am sure will regulate itself once you resume regular sexual activities

i dont see the correlation between seized period and sex.ual activities. pls l dont believe this myth. However, i will appreciate if you can explain further.
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by dorben: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
MAY BE I SHOULD CALL IT MONOPAUSE AGE.because MY MUN IS IN HER EARLY FORTIES AND SHE IS EXPERIENCING IT TOO.SHE SAID HER MUM TOLD HER AND SHE IS TELLING US SO DAT WE WILL KWN WHAT TO DO.AND THE ONLY SOLUTION IS EARLY MARRIAGE.AND IT COULD ALSO BE INFECTION.PLS SEE A DOCTER.

1 Like

Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by sucezTP(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
It is either u c a gynaecologist or go to a medical lab n tell a scientist 2 carry out a test called hormonal profile...

U may be having hormonal imbalance. Though, diaz a medicine 4 dat bt, its nt adviceable 2 use any 4 now cos of ur womb, except prescribed by doctor..
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by henryobed1: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
Try HRT MENOPAUSE COMBO!
HRT MENOPAUSE COMBO is
Hormone Replacement Therapy
that regulates the hypothalamus/
pituitary axis to support and
restore hormonal balance to
ensure ideal utilized level of
estrogen, progesterone,
testosterone, DHEA and human
growth hormone.
This Canadian herbal therapy
has help to restore menstrial cycle for hundreds of ladies and was developed by a reknown
pharmacist.
It helps with hot flashes,
increases ladies sex drive.
Call me on 08186559839 for
details on how u can get this
wonderful product.
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ poster, i advice you stay of stress as its a very big factor that can cause such to happen. are you over weight, if yes i advice you shed at least 30% off. and eat very healthy ,i mean very healthy. stay of cabs, fat and junk food. eat more of protien, fruits, vegges and nuts.
As good as going to the doctors might sound, they can also scare you..... telling you bla, bla bla. trust me am very young, started menopause very early, and hav been hoping frm hospital to hospital and its not getting any better. goodluck
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by teetee2(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Thank you all for your advice.
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by ifihearam: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
Try to have sex it might trigger it
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by mhsanni(f): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
d likelyhood of menopause is very high at dat age... see a gynaecologist to check ur hormone levels.. shudnt stop u frm getn married dou... even if it turns out to be menopause u cud always adopt.
Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by Piyke: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Menopause commonly begins mid-forties so its actually not abnormal for for it to be as a result of menopause, however the age at which one reaches menopause tends to run in families some even reach mid 30'2 while some women mensurate to their 50's sef. So if you could ask ur mum when she reached menopause.

There is no medical basis for sex being a trigger for menses. A visit to a gynaecologist would help rule out all the possible causes which include: underweight/obesity, hormonal imbalance, gynae infections, menopause, stress etc

Congrats on your up coming wedding. There is nothing God cannot do

1 Like

Re: About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing by Sman0704: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2016
A sister of mine age 25yrs had her period on the first week of October 2016(she is not sure of the actual date) and had sexual intercourse on the 16th of October.

Unfortunately she hasn’t seen her period for November, she did a pregnancy test on the 10th of November and it was negative.

But till date she hasn’t seen her period.
What could be the cause?
Does it have a remedy pls?

(1) (Reply)

Kano Confirms Case Of Suspected Monkey Pox / Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 / How Much Does It Cost To Run A DNA Test In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.