Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? (2663 Views)

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Eyah! See How This Policeman Helped To Extinguish Fire At Burning Building / Kourtney Kardashian Pump Breast Milk In Las Vegas Party Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? by KOURTNEYK: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2012

http://naijagal.com/2012/07/10/oh-no-he-didnt-kanye-west-makes-kim-kardashian-pump-gas-while-he-sits-in-the-car/
SO WRONG WHY WOULD HE LET A LADY DO THIS SO WRONG AND WHERE WAS DBANJ TO DO THIS?
Re: Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? by lagcity(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2012
kim k would love him for this. women like men who put them to work; it makes women feel needed.
Re: Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? by ayogabriel(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2012
i dont think anything is wrong in that, i can tell my gf to help me with the pump. Guys dont be quick to judge. but i think its cool, and romantic for ur lady to do some of the men things once a while.
Re: Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? by Ivynwa(f): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2012
@Kourtneyk
I like your blog but I'm surprised at this one---
What the heck is the meaning of "Dbanj pumping gas for Kanye West instead of Kim Kardashian". You don't have to level-place the poor boy(Dbanj) because he is a new friend of Kanye west----is he a servant boy that should pump gas while Kim acts out the princess/superstar? It almost sound like an affront on us Naijas, I'm sorry to say that but that coming from you does not sound good at all.
Re: Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2012
Were you looking for publicity stunt when you included Dbanj's name in your post?
Re: Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? by bigx(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
KOURTNEYK: http://naijagal.com/2012/07/10/oh-no-he-didnt-kanye-west-makes-kim-kardashian-pump-gas-while-he-sits-in-the-car/
SO WRONG WHY WOULD HE LET A LADY DO THIS SO WRONG AND WHERE WAS DBANJ TO DO THIS?

Do you need a job?
Re: Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? by tpia5: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
What do you mean by where was dbanj to do this?
Re: Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? by Freiburger(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Does it really make any difference? who pumps the gas?
Re: Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko? by omar22(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2012

He could always get Don Jazzy to come and handle the HOSE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!Iyanya's Manager Ubi Franklin Is Now Engaged To Actress Lilian Esoro(Pics / 45yrs Old Rapper, Queen Latifah Acts Nude In New Biopic (graphic Photos) / Woman In Chris Brown Selfie Drama Has Taken One With Wizkid And Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.