Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Free Sms Online - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Free Sms Online (9130 Views)

Send Free Sms To Any Nigeria Network / Free Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Sms Online by soladnet(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2007
Many of u guy would love this!

SMS messaging has been what many are looking forward to on the web. Some websites offer 2 - 3 free sms as soon you register with them nd thats all, no more sms till u buy using ur credit card or bank deposits.

Now I av found a site which will offer you 5 free sms as soon as u register and 2 free sms on a daily basis. You may be wondering how it works! Yes This is the most interesting an reliable part of it!

During the registration, you register with ur mobile number nd this will be used in the message sent to the receipient (Most sites that offer free sms use there website name instead). It will definatly look like you send the msg through ur phone.

Using this site is very reliable because as soon as u click on the send button, the message will be delivered! So it can be used for business! Yes! thats what we all want right!

There are other benefits interms of increasing the number of sms you gain per day, read more on the site!

You can send Bulk Messages in the case of Bussiness communications!

Note: I'm only givin this information to Nairalanders b'cos thats what it is meant for! Share!

This site in any way does not ask for you personal information such as credit info, address and so on, so u dont need to pay for anythin, its free!

Use the link below to get to the registration page directly!

http://www.romsms.com/?refid=WBA1tvhw
Re: Free Sms Online by Fimmy(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2007
www.clicknigeria.com, its much more better
Re: Free Sms Online by soladnet(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2007
Fimmy:

www.clicknigeria.com, its much more better

Using this site is a long process. Meanwhile it dosnt work with this site! I have tried it and there is no msg dilivered lol. check mine out nd u c the difference. lol

Cheers
Re: Free Sms Online by konari(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2007
@fimmy do i have to register first before i can send free sms? because there's no 'send' option on the sms page
Re: Free Sms Online by koolphobi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2007
@soladnet and fimmy
wats between u guys?

some of this free sms sites dont work or takes more than 24 hours to send
Re: Free Sms Online by abohrandy: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
na wah oh

naija bro n sistas wit free stuffs!!!
Re: Free Sms Online by soladnet(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
kool phobi:

@soladnet and fimmy
wats between u guys?

some of this free sms sites don't work or takes more than 24 hours to send

Yeah! u r right Kool Phobi but this is different! Once u click send, the message go enter one time!

abohrandy:

na wah oh

naija bro n sistas wit free stuffs!!!

Free stuffs are for those who cant afford pay for something that doesnt worth it! Yes, technology now is too advance to be payin for ordinary txt msgs lol hehehehehe
Re: Free Sms Online by santiago(m): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2008
for the bet site that allows you send SMS to any network with any name you want and with no adverts in your message+instant delivery(or near instant delivery),check out www.dudumobile.com
Re: Free Sms Online by just2nice(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2008
Re: Free Sms Online by oluromeo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2008
[b][/b] All the websites and links are nice but i noticed that clicknigeria is not sending sms again for free,

you can try text4free.net no registeration needed,

bless you all smiley
Re: Free Sms Online by BayoMaya(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2008
The king is
www.wadja.com
Clicknigeria has stopped offerin me sms. Others re limited daily. Wadja is UNLIMITED! shocked
Re: Free Sms Online by fdigital(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2008
@poster ur post no mature even little babies go show u ten free sms instanta site lol , use mosh.nokia.com

l
Re: Free Sms Online by stephenb4r: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2009
Good sites for text messaging.
I discovered this one http://www.smstransporter.com/ .
They give free sms on activation.
You can check them out here http://www.smstransporter.com/
Re: Free Sms Online by ikefor(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
I kind of hesitated to do this post because many of you will probably think that i made this up or that this is too good to be true but in my usual way of giving, i will try and keep the excitement of this discovery down, and let you see for yourself.
Some people who are also enjoying the benefits of this exciting project refused to let me in until i figured it out myself, perhaps they felt that  this good thing may not continue so they should keep it to themselves but i think that live is too short to openly hide what is out there for all to see.

Recently, i stumbled upon this site that enables you send free sms to any mobile subscriber in nigeria, the guys behind the project are in lekki phase 1 area,  yes, yes i know you have heard all the free sms website story but stay with me on this one, the site give you access to 5 - 30 (they advertised 30 on the website but when you register, you are told that you can send 5 messages only for now - which i think is fair since im not paying any subs) free SMS daily from their website or their wap page, anyway the gist is that you get to send 90 characters and they use the remaining - i think 55 characters to send adverts, so that means that every Free SMS that you send either from the website or mobile site carries some advertisement in it. i dont know how they do it sha, what i know is that its pretty cool and i get to login dailly to the mobile web and send my 5 SMS daily ,

If you need the site name just call me sha 07042360572.
Re: Free Sms Online by KakiP(m): 2:38am On Dec 15, 2009
make una try this link http://pinoywap.net/free-sms.php
Re: Free Sms Online by ikefor(m): 3:27am On Dec 16, 2009
www.get2sms.com - send 30 free sms daily to any network in nigeria.

Easy, Intuitive and cool,
Re: Free Sms Online by Tolujoseph(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: Free Sms Online by Akposkin: 5:31am On Feb 16, 2010
em i get one better site mjoy
Re: Free Sms Online by Emalachi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2010
You can check out http://m.wadja.com
Re: Free Sms Online by Imohbyron(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2010
Try smslive247.Com or free--sms.Com
Re: Free Sms Online by ufumes(m): 2:33am On Sep 15, 2010
you can try out http://cheapnigerianbulksms.com Get 20 free sms weekly. read more on how it works here>>http://sms.ufumes.com/online_textmessage_uniqueness.html
Re: Free Sms Online by Topshow4real: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Free Sms Online by seowei: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2011
Send unlimited FREE SMS to your Friends and Loved ones worldwide. No registration, no hassle, just send it for FREE! Logon to www.gottasend.com to try it out.
Re: Free Sms Online by seowei: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2011
Send unlimited SMS to your Friends and Loved ones worldwide for FREE. No registration required. Just logon to www.gottasend.com to try it out. cheesy
Re: Free Sms Online by 4rel4eva: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
free sms and free games www.mipager.com enjoy guys
Re: Free Sms Online by Rachelwang(f): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
it is good web, thanks
Re: Free Sms Online by Emmaculate20(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
Nairaland guyz wel done
Re: Free Sms Online by Cashmestarboi(f): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2019
MTN free text message trick and how to send free mobile text message to friends using the free sms online platforms. See how to here http://omoesa.com/2019/10/10/mtn-free-text-message-trick-send-free-text-message-free-sms-online/
Re: Free Sms Online by OliviaThomas: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2023
Such services are very popular and useful now, especially when you want to test new applications or web products and avoid spam in the future. I often used the site https://sms4you.net/ for online SMS account verification

(1) (Reply)

Slot Nigeria Price List For Blackberry, Samsung, Infinix & Tecno Phones / Phone & Tab Accessories: Holders, Cases, Touch Pen, Etc / Bold 5 And Bb Torch For Sale With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.