Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (65768 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by arbitrage: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2012
I didn't see anyone and I traded gold and EU on rise alert by myself just looking at the down trend over past 1 hour and they bother just won for me now on the 30 mins period. Thank God
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2012
Good morning to you all.

@prince. I dey see you too o, how far.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2012
toluxa1: Good morning to you all.

@prince. I dey see you too o, how far.
where u see me...lol,,abeg where bommaster
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2012
The usual place na. The guy dey sleep.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2012
am looking gu and uj for rise
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by abisoye55: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Gd morning all my ogas in the house,i seriously dey hail una.I think there is every reason for me to get serious on dis thread,been a follower from season 2,but thought i wasnt prepared enough to face the challenges but with the recent events av seen from the pros like bommaster,toluxa1,prince123,and all the fantastic broses who are ready share their wealth of xperince not minding weather u are newbies or learning-on-trade i say GOD will continue to bless u & ur families
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2012
abisoye55: Gd morning all my ogas in the house,i seriously dey hail una.I think there is every reason for me to get serious on dis thread,been a follower from season 2,but thought i wasnt prepared enough to face the challenges but with the recent events av seen from the pros like bommaster,toluxa1,prince123,and all the fantastic broses who are ready share their wealth of xperince not minding weather u are newbies or learning-on-trade i say GOD will continue to bless u & ur families
amen...i love prayers alot....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by eddyhaze(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2012
does anybody use divergence indie for bets/trading? cos i was wondering if it is effective.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2012
Season 4 already. Good!
Dear Lord, let this thread be an improvement over season 3 and give us more profits this season as this year is really moving to an end. That we may find favour in thy face, both Pros and newbies. Amen.
All that started this thread would be alive to start season 5 in profits.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2012
eddyhaze: does anybody use divergence indie for bets/trading? cos i was wondering if it is effective.

I dont use it. Maybe others do.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by EnterPRO: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2012
ayox2003: Season 4 already. Good!
Dear Lord, let this thread be an improvement over season 3 and give us more profits this season as this year is really moving to an end. That we may find favour in thy face, both Pros and newbies. Amen.

Frawzey

Amen!

@house: been busy reading and researching. Will join l8er!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by abisoye55: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2012

Frawzey
Amen,GOD bless everyone
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2012
abisoye55:
Amen,GOD bless everyone

Were you the one asking about how to read charts yesterday?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2012
morning house
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by kupsonrex: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2012
abisoye55:
Amen,GOD bless everyone

Correct and God bless everyone all
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster: morning house

watching AJ AU for a fall bet sha
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jammer777: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2012

Frawzey

amen ooooo...gud a.m everyone
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2012

Frawzey

Amin, thks bros
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

watching AJ AU for a fall bet sha
am with you boss
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
All that started this thread would be alive to start season 5 in profits.amen,,

Frawzey
this na prophet prayer,,i claim it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by kupsonrex: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
prince123: this na prophet prayer,,i claim it

House!!!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
My first encounter with bom,,was a seminar I attended in ph and we were introduced to runbet as the subject of the seminar,,,,lookin back to those days now,,I just smile and wonder why som1 could gather pple to teach them runbet,,which we know its pure gambling..no technical or fundamental analysis,, ​♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒ =))=)) and I don't need to tell you that I blew my acct practising what I learnt,,lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
prince123: My first encounter with bom,,was a seminar I attended in ph and we were introduced to runbet as the subject of the seminar,,,,lookin back to those days now,,I just smile and wonder why som1 could gather pple to teach them runbet,,which we know its pure gambling..no technical or fundamental analysis,, ​♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒ =))=)) and I don't need to tell you that I blew my acct practising what I learnt,,lol

Simply because he wants to make money. Cant stop laughing. cheesy.

My first expreience with BOM came when a friend who was an internet marketer said he heard about financial fixed odds. He also bought some books and shared them with we. He hammered on runbet but I thought gambling might not be a way of making good money on this thing so I stopped. Later, he came back and told me that BOM gives free money that comes with a bonus code. I used the bonus coded, got approval and started trading. I googled somany material on fixed odd but there was very little available. I eventually gave-up but kept on trading with the $20 bonus code. Within a week, the money decreased to $1(One dollar). So I quit. Oh was also a FOREX junkie but lets not go to that one. Its another story.

After my NYSC, I stayed at home for about 3 months without a job then I remembered BOM and revived my passion for it. I downloaded Japanese Charting Techniques by Steve Nison and since then, God has been faithful. I read and practiced what I read in that book and did a lot of research via google. I watched Bloomberg and became very vast with anything that concerned financial trades. Before I could say Jack Robinson, I started making money. People still don't believe I work for nobody, now.

One story that inspired me then was the story of Warren Buffet, how he started his company from his apartment.

I just wanna tell peeps that, there are very few jobs out there, if you are jobless and you have access to the intenet, while waiting for jobs, get materials on BOM or FOREX and develop yourself. If you read through career and Jobs sections on NL, you'd be amazed how difficult it is to get a job even with 2:1. A friend of mine who is a very popular guy in Naija now was a FX trader while we were in school. Now, he has a big secondary school in IB. Infact one of the best secondary schools. He has never worked for anybody.

The popular Akin Alabi, the owner of Nairabet used to live in my street in Ibadan. If anyone knows IB well, you would know Alakia. Akin was a drop-out from Poly Ibadan. He was those un-serious dudes in our area then. One day we heard he jetted out of the county and that he went for Ewen Chia's seminar in London. Even the London he went sef, he tried getting the Visa several times before he was eventually lucky. He came back and started Nairabet. Ojelube (his nickname) now celebrates surprise birthdays for his wife, throws party on a ship cruise and a house in Lekki.

I want to end this with two quotes;

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom , in the grave whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10

If its meant to be, its up to me - Zig Ziglar.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox20003: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
prince123: My first encounter with bom,,was a seminar I attended in ph and we were introduced to runbet as the subject of the seminar,,,,lookin back to those days now,,I just smile and wonder why som1 could gather pple to teach them runbet,,which we know its pure gambling..no technical or fundamental analysis,, ​♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒ =))=)) and I don't need to tell you that I blew my acct practising what I learnt,,lol

Simply because he wants to make money. Cant stop laughing. cheesy.

My first expreience with BOM came when a friend who was an internet marketer said he heard about financial fixed odds. He also bought some books and shared them with we. He hammered on runbet but I thought gambling might not be a way of making good money on this thing so I stopped. Later, he came back and told me that BOM gives free money that comes with a bonus code. I used the bonus coded, got approval and started trading. I googled somany material on fixed odd but there was very little available. I eventually gave-up but kept on trading with the $20 bonus code. Within a week, the money decreased to $1(One dollar). So I quit. Oh was also a FOREX junkie but lets not go to that one. Its another story.

After my NYSC, I stayed at home for about 3 months without a job then I remembered BOM and revived my passion for it. I downloaded Japanese Charting Techniques by Steve Nison and since then, God has been faithful. I read and practiced what I read in that book and did a lot of research via google. I watched Bloomberg and became very vast with anything that concerned financial trades. Before I could say Jack Robinson, I started making money. People still don't believe I work for nobody, now.

One story that inspired me then was the story of Warren Buffet, how he started his company from his apartment.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox20003: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
I just wanna tell peeps that, there are very few jobs out there, if you are jobless and you have access to the intenet, while waiting for jobs, get materials on BOM or FOREX and develop yourself. If you read through career and Jobs sections on NL, you'd be amazed how difficult it is to get a job even with 2:1. A friend of mine who is a very popular guy in Naija now was a FX trader while we were in school. Now, he has a big secondary school in IB. Infact one of the best secondary schools. He has never worked for anybody.

The popular Akin Alabi, the owner of Nairabet used to live in my street in Ibadan. If anyone knows IB well, you would know Alakia. Akin was a drop-out from Poly Ibadan. He was those un-serious dudes in our area then. One day we heard he jetted out of the county and that he went for Ewen Chia's seminar in London. Even the London he went sef, he tried getting the Visa several times before he was eventually lucky. He came back and started Nairabet. Ojelube (his nickname) now celebrates surprise birthdays for his wife, throws party on a ship cruise and a house in Lekki.

I want to end this with two quotes;

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom , in the grave whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10

If its meant to be, its up to me - Zig Ziglar.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
EnterPRO:

Amen!

@house: been busy reading and researching. Will join l8er!

Well done Sir
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
Viewing this topic: prince123(m), jammer777, stance(m), ayox20003, ayox2003(m) and 2 guest(s)

Ayox you be two?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
Big News coming up for USD/CAD
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Big News coming up for USD/CAD

so wat r we trading in........
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
Afternoon house
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
puskin:

so wat r we trading in........

Trade balance release favours CAD over USD...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster: Afternoon house

welcome sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures / 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.