Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Is The Unity Of Nigeria Worth Dieing For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Unity Of Nigeria Worth Dieing For? (490 Views)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? / How Much Is Nigeria Worth / Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Unity Of Nigeria Worth Dieing For? by egift(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2012
If the unity of Nigeria as we know it today is threatened, can you put in all you can (even if you it means giving up your life), to ensure that it remains united?

Can you defend the unity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with your life if need be?
Re: Is The Unity Of Nigeria Worth Dieing For? by onatisi(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2012
obiviously,certainly,definitely and surely NO it is not worth it.and by the way"I DONT GIVE A DAMM"
Re: Is The Unity Of Nigeria Worth Dieing For? by belovedaja(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2012
I will do the opposite
Re: Is The Unity Of Nigeria Worth Dieing For? by egift(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2012
belovedaja: I will do the opposite

Which one?
Re: Is The Unity Of Nigeria Worth Dieing For? by shizzle11(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mtchew!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Recognize Corruption When You See One? / Ict Summer School For Children 5-15 At Divine Offspring International School / God Please We Need You Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.