Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ladies What Are Your Standards For Any Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are Your Standards For Any Relationships (703 Views)

Men And Their Double Standards. / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Are Your Standards For Any Relationships by brianromel(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2012
Sometimes i feel the standardssome ladies set for any relationship they get into are down right lame at times.

I have some that are ok by any standard. e.g

I want him to love me as i love him and show interest in what i do as i show interest in what he does.

We should be able to connect on things as if we are pyschics. Being able to read each others moods and reactions.

I want him to be a man and take responisibilities.

But i have also heard some real crazy shit, that i just can‘t mention cos its down right insulting. Most times i tell the lady good luck with that and two to three years down the line the ladies aint married or having any seriously relationship because of the standards they set.

As my mum use to say, if something aint working right 6months in, redraft you plan and priorities and change tactics.
Re: Ladies What Are Your Standards For Any Relationships by kittykat1(f): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2012
I don't think mom was referring to marriage and relationships.
Re: Ladies What Are Your Standards For Any Relationships by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat: I don't think mom was referring to marriage and relationships.
Ouch that was low and hard
Re: Ladies What Are Your Standards For Any Relationships by kittykat1(f): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ouch that was low and hard

Mynd doc stop ff me
Re: Ladies What Are Your Standards For Any Relationships by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

Mynd doc stop ff me
If I wanted to do that, I will need to send you a request and I have not done that.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / Want To Save Your Relationship Or Marriage From Break Up Or Divorce Read This No / 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.