Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Intercontinental Bank Responds After Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Responds After Test (1690 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Responds After Test by serialeco(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2007
i got a txt msg from intercontinental bank thanking me for participating in their test of the 17th Nov and that my performance was stored in their data base for one year. they also said exceptional candidate shall be contacted at the bank's will. what does this message mean? did they send it to everyone or some?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Responds After Test by railfront(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2007
Serial,
Please be patient,i can see you re kinda worried about the text message you received from the bank.Just be hopeful and less worry.The result will be out officially this week.All the best.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Responds After Test by solaw: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2007
i want to thank those that helped wit the info that the test is from gmat 2006, i wish all of us that wrote it the best of luck
Re: Intercontinental Bank Responds After Test by Neyoyo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2007
If God wants us to have the Intercontinental Bank job,nothing can stop it.Let's have this at the back of our minds.We should worry less and hope more.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Responds After Test by omodapson(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2007
can anyone inform me the moment the result comes out?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Responds After Test by serialeco(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2007
thanks everyone
Re: Intercontinental Bank Responds After Test by richydammy: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2007
the txt sent dat intercontinental is thanking u 4 writing their test on d 17th and dat ur info is stored in their database means dat ur info is stored in d database and u cant re-write the test 4 dat period of a yr.Were u cald for the test with a special No?dat is IBPLC No? dat cld b the reson 2.Anyway, we are stil xpecting the result sha.

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Invitation / Why Has Nij (nigeria Institute Of Journalism Not Release Result? / Introducing Www.nairajobsforum.com For Latest Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.