Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? (11225 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Freiburger(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Share your opinion with us here.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
There is nothing wrong with it
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by mspookie: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Sijo01(f): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
Its cute wink
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
I believe in it but if I live in Saudi Arabia, I don't think I will believe that much
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by mimima(f): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
it's lovely and romantic.i like it.

but why are all these posts hidden?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
IMHO
Any relationship without any PDA is a waste of time and a clear lack in any relationship.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Abeggi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Freiburger: Share your opinion with us here.

Depends on the extent of the display, and on the surrounding. Too much, and in the midst of young children, can be inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
Public display of affection isn't something you have to believe in to show - it's something which exhibits itself naturally, when you're either 'in love' or into your partner..

I never used to believe in it as well till I met someone that turned my life around...

Memories, I tell ya... Woman can turn a guy out. grin

9 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
mimima: it's lovely and romantic.i like it.

but why are all these posts hidden?
Ask Seun
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
I don't know how I feel about it.

Eg. Last friday, I went out with my bf to a club. He won't leave my body alone. I mean he doesn't usually do it often, but whenever we go I.e night outs or something he always tends to show too much. I was in two minds about it.

I am thinking it's his vanity and ego, he likes to make sure others see what he's dealing with and owns.
undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
PDA's make sense but sometimes, girls are uncomfortable with it. My opinion, its a matter of choice

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by temmym4(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: Public display of affection isn't something you have to believe in to show - it's something which exhibit itself naturally, when you're either 'in love' or into your partner..

I never used to believe in it as well till I met someone that turned my life around...

God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
Shymmy stole my response.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Caracta(f): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
...and mine too.
I believe in it, but i'm a very shy person...extremely shy

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shymmex has a soul!!
aawww....
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
Word! Spot on shymmex.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
Shollypopz: shocked shocked shocked shymmex has a soul!!
aawww....

How do you mean? undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by boyendowed(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
There is nothing wrong with it
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex:

How do you mean? undecided

Fine! i take it back! mtcheew
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Shollypopz:

Don't take it back, explain what you mean.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Caracta(f): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
Shollypopz:

LOL. C'mon girl, relax. Lol
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by bigx(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
I loooove it, lol, especially when its someone I'm really cool with. Though the amount of Bad-Eye stares I usually get sha.... undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: it's something which exhibits itself naturally, when you're either 'in love' or into your partner..

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
grin grin grin

I'm human, and the name "Shymmex" alone is a giveaway... grin

I'm a realist. cool
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: Public display of affection isn't something you have to believe in to show - it's something which exhibits itself naturally, when you're either 'in love' or into your partner..

Exactly my experience... I didnt even know public displays of s[i]e[/i]xual intimacy was possible as well.. try it. grin
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
kandiikane: I don't know how I feel about it.

Eg. Last friday, I went out with my bf to a club. He won't leave my body alone. I mean he doesn't usually do it often, but whenever we go I.e night outs or something he always tends to show too much. I was in two minds about it.

I am thinking it's his vanity and ego, he likes to make sure others see what he's dealing with and owns.
undecided

If your chic is far and away the most attractive chic around why not? cheesy Used to enjoy it back then.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by PhysicsQED(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
kandiikane:

undecided

Funny. One would think a married man wouldn't care about stuff like that anymore. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? / Imperfect Me...... / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.