Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,542 members, 7,801,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria (17259 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 15, 2012
pleep: ^it that how you look? (not the fat chick the one above)

@topic i would prefer one of the shahel countries, much less westernized and more authentic, Chads capital is actually a nice place.

If I looked like her, I'd blush. Look at her face, she's flawlessly beautiful without any cosmetic help. Well-toned and subtle.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Let's be honest here, that's fat.

If the "thickness" of their arms are natural and all Ghanaian women are blessed with, then why arent all the women in the pictures as obese-looking? Look at the other skinny-armed women, are they not "muscled"? There's muscle then there's egusi-ponmo muscle.

Not saying that Ghanaians may or may not have thicker muscles than the rest, am just saying that you can't point to an obvious obese woman and call her muscled.

In the Bodybuilding world People blessed with great muscle mass building genetics get "fat" faster than those not as blessed

This is the reason many former body builders who used Ped's turn fat once they stop using

Muscle Turns to Fat storage when no longer trained or used...

Guys like Mike Tyson got "fat" once they retired...

But it isn't fat...It's only fat to those who can't recognize what is there...

This is Fat...

Now if you notice in the second picture...do an "upper arms" comparison....The same exact amount of "Mass" as many of the ghana women...yet much more toned

Obviously the ghanaian women i posted aren't going to the gym ...or into body building...

So how could they "naturally" obtain muscle mass on their upperarms as thick as these obese giant women...yet..not be flabby and sloppy looking?

....Great Genetics.....

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 15, 2012
I haven't even talked about the Gigantic Quads Ghana Women Have......

Thighs look like muscular Boulders lol
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
That woman is beautiful, both facially and physically. i like her facial bone structure tho.

Unlike the obese women you earlier posted.

Nothing sexy about a muscled up woman.

You seriously like women who have enough strength to tear apart your face, don't you?

lol, I admire various forms of Physical Beauty.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 15, 2012
~Royal~:

In the Bodybuilding world People blessed with great muscle mass building genetics get "fat" faster than those not as blessed

This is the reason many former body builders who used Ped's turn fat once they stop using

Muscle Turns to Fat storage when no longer trained or used...

Guys like Mike Tyson got "fat" once they retired...

But it isn't fat...It's only fat to those who can't recognize what is there...

This is Fat...

Now if you notice in the second picture...do an "upper arms" comparison....The same exact amount of "Mass" as many of the ghana women...yet much more toned

Obviously the ghanaian women i posted aren't going to the gym ...or into body building...

So how could they "naturally" obtain muscle mass on their upperarms as thick as these obese giant women...yet..not be flabby and sloppy looking?

....Great Genetics.....

Ehrrm you just said if they weren't using their muslces it turns to fat.

So obviously, that's fat you're staring at.

Do thos eobese women look like they've been doing push-ups or other extraneous activities?

Look at the other women around them. They're slim/lithe, obviously active one sort of way.

@The pictures, That's past fat, that's life-threatening.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9kqdfLm9QM

Some people would call her fat^^^....

Some of the women i posted on the last page Muscle Mass in their upper arms Exceed hers, yet without the olympic training, peds, or the workout regime

..Some were Fat...but Others were just as we say in america..."BrahLik"

Cocky as Hell...LiL muscle Bricks.
disgusting pictures
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2012
~Royal~:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9kqdfLm9QM

Some people would call her fat^^^....

Some of the women i posted on the last page Muscle Mass in their upper arms Exceed hers, yet without the olympic training, peds, or the workout regime

..Some were Fat...but Others were just as we say in america..."BrahLik"

Cocky as Hell...LiL muscle Bricks.

Please don't tell me that you're comparing her to the obese women you initially posted.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
disgusting pictures

..Lmfaoo...
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 15, 2012
Yes to the woman all the way on the left...and the woman all the way on the right...

You see...i remember the woman in the shot put video "before" she started working out like that...

And her body was exactly like these 2 women....

These 2 women are not fat, flabby or out of shape at All.....

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2012
The woman on the left and the woman in the black Look Fat to you??...

You see those forearms?.....

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 15, 2012
You can tell the women is not fat on the left just by looking at her "shoulder" definition...

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 15, 2012
Lawd have mercy!!!

She was fat before she started working out. Her body adipose flattened and some fat muscles were turned to energy during workout. That muscle you see are the ones she gained, not the ones that God "genetically" blessed her with.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 15, 2012
~Royal~:
The woman on the left and the woman in the black Look Fat to you??...

You see those forearms?.....

No, they look like runway models
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 15, 2012
You are Awesome....I wanna smell ya crotch right now....
~Royal~:
You can tell the women is not fat on the left just by looking at her "shoulder" definition...

Even with their neck and belly rolls, they're not fat.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So you're telling that you couldn't find better pictures?

Why do like posting ugly pictures as cute ones? Sometimes I feel like you're having a joke fest when you post those kinda pictures. Yes, those women in your pictures are ugly. Let's be honest here. Just because you're dark-skinned does not automatically make you beautiful. We so often like to call DarkSkinned beautiful because of some inferiority complex we're fighting. There are beautiful darkskinned and then there are ugly ones too.

I guess it depends on the beholder.

Please write the reasons as to "how" and "why". Seems interesting. Some of us did not study anthropology, sociology, etc etc. What's your field by the way? Journalism?

I've seen wayyyyyyyyy better looking Ghanaians than those one in your picture. Infact, I don vex.

SECONDED! I have noticed it too, but was just ignoring it :/
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
~Royal~:
To the Untrained eye it looks like obesity....

Just like "samoans" and Tongans appear to be "fat". to some people.

It's Great Genetics.

LoL You like clowning your african sisters....

r u trolling or u r being serious? lol man these women u posted are from chubby to fat IMO, affaire de "muscle mass" u must be joking o!
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
ivorian225: Oui sa va tranquille et toi? ça fait plaisir de parler a des compatriotes

c clair, pareil pour moi smiley, tu vis a babi?
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sybellah:

c clair, pareil pour moi smiley, tu vis a babi?
Non pas du tout, je vie a toulouse(sud de la france) et toi
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by kevi3: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2012
Cape Verde is on west africa, I hate when people don't consider them!

I would choose Cape Verde on S.vicente island is beautiful, peaceful,friendly and alot party! grin

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by kevi3: 1:10am On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by SmoothCrim: 1:53am On Jul 19, 2012
I can't think of any country I would prefer to live in apart from Ghana.

1) I don't speak French
2) Of the English speaking countries I am not really interested.

So, NONE!!!

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by kevi3: 4:23am On Jul 19, 2012
dasparrow:

The thread starter asked for WEST AFRICAN countries. The last time I checked, Cape Verde is not located on the coast of West Africa.

@Post

I don't know. It's hard for me to say because I have not lived in any other West African country other than Nigeria. I am anxious to read what others may have to say.

if cape verde is not located in coast of west africa, where is locate
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
At this point in time, none.
But I'd like to retire to a place like Sao Tome. wink
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2012
My heart and soul! The Gambia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgaldNPnCRE&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL32242F9E8C519B90

The last images with loads of people is a strip. Like the of ibiza etc where you have about 100 clubs in one area. smiley
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2012
kandiikane: My heart and soul! The Gambia.

http://o-o---preferred---lhr14s17---v16---lscache8.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?app=youtube_gdata&devkey=AX8iKz393pCCMUL6wqrPOZoO88HsQjpE1a8d1GxQnGDm&el=videos&upn=6NYhW4N_W7w&uaopt=no-save&source=youtube&itag=18&id=2e06a574d3e70911&ip=0.0.0.0&ipbits=0&expire=1342807613&sparams=id,itag,source,uaopt,upn,ip,ipbits,expire&signature=2B3DFE78CAB60AC6BE4DC58DBE3CDB7B19414553.96F5A32158E1D0BF4A17811FE2E79543064F7B98&key=yta1&ms=au&mv=m&mt=1342778775&cms_redirect=yes

HahahaHa Fail!
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2012
Lmaooo!! Sharrrap!

I'm using my phone. tongue
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2012
@thread...Well...all of french west Africa and Ghana..
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by onila(f): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
i luv ghana

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RRS Starts A 24-hour Watch On Apogbon Bridge - Photos / Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline / Relics And Scrap As Trains!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.