Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Pls What Do U Think Of This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Do U Think Of This. (4787 Views)

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hello NL pls I need u guys advice. My girl friend have being staying with me since January this year for the first month things was quite ok but from the second month everything changed. She don't sweep house, she don't cook, she don't do anything at all, all she does is wake up ping and tweet all day long. When ever I came back what she will ask is where are we going to eat. The whole thing is really annoying me I wanted to tro her out but for the fact that her parents based in the east and they know she was staying with me. Makes it more complicated. Out of annoyance I slapped her one day and she ran off. But am this kind of guy that I hate to raise my hand a ladies so I leta called her back and said am sorry. But the fact is that I have complained and complained but she doesn't want to change. I don't know why she is with me and yet everyday I spend money eating food outside, I will be the one to sweep the house and sometimes cook. And am afraid to tro her out cos she might no go back to east with what I have found out she will either move in with guys or do something that will lead back to me. Pls I really need u guys advice thanks.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
cupid4ig: Hello NL pls I need u guys advice. My girl friend have being staying with me since January this year for the first month things was quite ok but from the second month everything changed. She don't sweep house, she don't cook, she don't do anything at all, all she does is wake up ping and tweet all day long. When ever I came back what she will ask is where are we going to eat. The whole thing is really annoying me I wanted to tro her out but for the fact that her parents based in the east and they know she was staying with me. Makes it more complicated. Out of annoyance I slapped her one day and she ran off. But am this kind of guy that I hate to raise my hand a ladies so I leta called her back and said am sorry. But the fact is that I have complained and complained but she doesn't want to change. I don't know why she is with me and yet everyday I spend money eating food outside, I will be the one to sweep the house and sometimes cook. And am afraid to tro her out cos she might no go back to east with what I have found out she will either move in with guys or do something that will lead back to me. Pls I really need u guys advice thanks.
You just have to handle this your own way. I've got no advice for you. Simply because you are not married to her.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
Bro, instead of complaining, you should be thankful. This has enabled you to see that your GF is not who you thought she was and would not make a good wife for you (well by your standards anyway).
The solution, call her folks and tell them everything and then give her a time frame within which you want her to leave.
Within that time, don't eat her food and whatever you do, don't have sex with her (You were warned)

5 Likes

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Jalal(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
Guy be a man, and show her whose in charge!! How can u always be eating outside and cooking and sweeping shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Discipline her if she doesnt change throw her out nansense grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Bro, instead of complaining, you should be thankful. This has enabled you to see that your GF is not who you thought she was and would not make a good wife for you (well by your standards anyway).
The solution, call her folks and tell them everything and then give her a time frame within which you want her to leave.
Within that time, don't eat her food and whatever you do, don't have sex with her (You were warned)
thanks BRO for almost a month now I have not had anything intimate with her
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by 2goodbobo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
Poster you don't need God to come down from above and tell you that the girl is not good for you. The earlier you use your tongue and count your teeth, the better for you bro!
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
cupid4ig: thanks BRO for almost a month now I have not had anything intimate with her
Just be careful as she might try to get pregnant for you if you are careless
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Everest9(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
Guy let her know the duties of a woman in a family even if she is not yet your wife but that doesn't give her the right to do things the way she does so my suggestion call her parents and tell them that you are no longer with her then if you dont see any changes after telling her some duties of woman in a house then the time is now send her back to the place she came from
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
You v to b vigilant, she wasnt like dt 4 1mnth. Do u kno if she has new advisers online or in ur neighbourhood? Being idle is bad! I agree wt wat oda guys v said n if anything goes wrong, her parents ll hold it against u.
Tell her parents, but don‘t hesitate to enforce ur rules.
I will also say ask if she has any plans 4 hersef. With dis u ll know if she ll nt run away 1 day n cause trouble 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by mspookie: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
the excuse u got for raising ur hand on a woman is because she wouldnt do chores? smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
ms pookie: the excuse u got for raising ur hand on a woman is because she wouldnt do chores? smh!!!
Well that happened and what else can we say but the two of them should break the "living arrangement" up as they are both not matured nought for it
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
ms pookie: the excuse u got for raising ur hand on a woman is because she wouldnt do chores? smh!!!
do u know how painful it is to go to work everyday and when u comes back the person u gave money to cook won't cook instead the first question she will ask is where are we going to eat? Do u know how it feels that u can't invite ur friends to u house just becuare ur house is unkept? can u calculate how much u spend eating outside for complete good 6months going 7now afternoon and night. And when u try to complain she either walks out or lie on bed and start pinging? I guess u don't know so pls don't say anything thing again if u don't have anything to say. Go back to the post he said he hate raising his hands and have only done it once.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Exponental(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
Dont throw ds advise away:
Mynd_44: Bro, instead of complaining, you should be thankful. This has enabled you to see that your GF is not who you thought she was and would not make a good wife for you (well by your standards anyway).

in addition......... Do not let sentiment overtake ur decisions!
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
@OP
May I ask: what happens to the money that you give her every morning then?
If I was in your shoes I will simply and quietly tell her that:" babe, I am very sorry but I have to let you go. A relationship is about two people helping each other and making a home function, but you are a good for nothing lazy gal (yes you must tell her the truth) who spends her time at home doing fukc all. I wish you the best in your future life but as for today, you have ONE WEEK to leave my house and never show your face here( unless you wanna see how crazy I can get)"

Then walk away to the kitchen and make yourself some dinner for one, while she starves to death ( or eat some "ping", lol)

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nothing other than buy scratch card.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by missagbaa(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
How can an unmarried couuple be cohabiting with d consent of d girl's parents
@ op,it shold show you the kind of family she comes from,anyways (#in dolapo oni's voice# tell iit like it is or tell it like you want it to be),so bro,tell her how you feel and tell her to leave your house,dont stay in the relationship cos of sentiments.its beTter a failed relationship than a failed marriage,

1 Like

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
cupid4ig: Nothing other than buy scratch card.

That should have been strike ONE, TWO and THREE all in one. I can already picture myself coming home and the house is dirty and the food ain't cooked, while she relaxes on the couch typing on her BB........that phone will be destroyed in thousand pieces.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

That should have been strike ONE, TWO and THREE all in one. I can already picture myself coming home and the house is dirty and the food ain't cooked, while she relaxes on the couch typing on her BB........that phone will be destroyed in thousand pieces.
Dang bro, you sound like Zeus coming with lightning bolts
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Caracta(f): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
For 6 months? A girlfriend? O'boy, you are a patient darling!
Please heed to the advice of NLanders...
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by mspookie: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
cupid4ig: do u know how painful it is to go to work everyday and when u comes back the person u gave money to cook won't cook instead the first question she will ask is where are we going to eat? Do u know how it feels that u can't invite ur friends to u house just becuare ur house is unkept? can u calculate how much u spend eating outside for complete good 6months going 7now afternoon and night. And when u try to complain she either walks out or lie on bed and start pinging? I guess u don't know so pls don't say anything thing again if u don't have anything to say. Go back to the post he said he hate raising his hands and have only done it once.
Do u need a pity party? Then take ur problems off nairaland and share with a family member, Am not here for sentiments. If u can't comport urself in a relationship, don't get involved till u can.
And if u think sitting on a pity pot and nagging can solve ur problem, u v lost it.
End watever relationship that doesn't bring u joy,d joy in a relationship should always surpass d pain it brings if u must stay.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
ms pookie:
Do u need a pity party? Then take ur problems off nairaland and share with a family member, Am not here for sentiments. If u can't comport urself in a relationship, don't get involved till u can.
And if u think sitting on a pity pot and nagging can solve ur problem, u v lost it.
End watever relationship that doesn't bring u joy,d joy in a relationship should always surpass d pain it brings if u must stay.
¶ owe u launch tomoro. Call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wen Ūя̅ ready.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by MsFlawless: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
cupid4ig: Hello NL pls I need u guys advice. My girl friend have being staying with me since January this year for the first month things was quite ok but from the second month everything changed. She don't sweep house, she don't cook, she don't do anything at all, all she does is wake up ping and tweet all day long. When ever I came back what she will ask is where are we going to eat. The whole thing is really annoying me I wanted to tro her out but for the fact that her parents based in the east and they know she was staying with me. Makes it more complicated. Out of annoyance I slapped her one day and she ran off. But am this kind of guy that I hate to raise my hand a ladies so I leta called her back and said am sorry. But the fact is that I have complained and complained but she doesn't want to change. I don't know why she is with me and yet everyday I spend money eating food outside, I will be the one to sweep the house and sometimes cook. And am afraid to tro her out cos she might no go back to east with what I have found out she will either move in with guys or do something that will lead back to me. Pls I really need u guys advice thanks.
first nd foremost ur gbaguan is too much nau -__- secondly y will ur gf be living wit u, it's nt just right, u guys aint married so send her away nt like she's of any good
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Ranoscky(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Bro, since u said her parents knows that she resides with u, then i have a question for u...

Was she residin with sombodi b4 in lagos or she came to ur home directly from her parents?house?
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by mspookie: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Jenams: ¶ owe u lunch tomoro. Call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wen Ūя̅ ready.
smiley thank you
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2012
What i think of this is for you to use your brain. . . Sex has eaten the most part of it anyway. That's why you lack the ability to do what you know is the right thing to do. . .

You are not afraid to throw her out. You are rather afraid of losing accessibility to free 24/7 sex.

Wait. Don't do anything yet. . . She will change.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2012
Ranoscky: Bro, since u said her parents knows that she resides with u, then i have a question for u...

Was she residin with sombodi b4 in lagos or she came to ur home directly from her parents?house?
she was staying with her uncle but he travelled out
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2012
sexkillz: What i think of this is for you to use your brain. . . Sex has eaten the most part of it anyway. That's why you lack the ability to do what you know is the right thing to do. . .

You are not afraid to throw her out. You are rather afraid of losing accessibility to free 24/7 sex.

Nonsense
grin
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by spicyv1(f): 1:00am On Jul 12, 2012
ms pookie:

NL is family to a lotta folks.

@OP tell the babe you guys are going on a weekend romantic getaway in the east,and use the opportunity to safely return her to her parents.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 2:39am On Jul 12, 2012
^^
Badt girl
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by mspookie: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2012
spicy v: NL is family to a lotta folks.
From ur point of view. I can't call a bunch of anonymous pple family. I guess d word"FAMILY" doesn't exactly mean much to u. Issokay!!!
NO SENTIMENTS PLS!!
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by horny4u(f): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2012
sexkillz: What i think of this is for you to use your brain. . . Sex has eaten the most part of it anyway. That's why you lack the ability to do what you know is the right thing to do. . .

Nonsense

OP you are the one enjoying sef, you have another man's cow with you, you are feeding it and milking it, yet you complain it does not have enough milk to give you.

Go on holiday with her to the east and drop her right at her folks "doormoth"

Never try to play smart again...you no marry a girl but expecting wifely duties....which religion teaches that.

Whats for dinner TFC , KFC or Chinesse take away ? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2012
The OP should just dump the broad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? / Smelly Vagina Is The Best. I Love It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.