Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church (4297 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by ijawkid(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2012
buzugee: LOL oh trust me he around. he got several names now. he incognegro ( incognito ). you the one who aint been around. i know you aint in the valley of dry bones, is ya ? grin grin grin

Lol...
Oh no!!!!

I aint in d valley of dry bones..

I'm around doing my thing....

I wanted to put up a post yesterday bt slept off while preparing it.....

How is u today??
Or are u still in yesterday??

I hate this time differences bro....lol
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

He died of food poisoning, the MKO method.
he a bold man PROVERBS 28 VS 1 the righteous are bold as a lion. he resting now. he at peace. just chillin looking down on us.
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...
Oh no!!!!

I aint in d valley of dry bones..

I'm around doing my thing....

I wanted to put up a post yesterday bt slept off while preparing it.....

How is u today??
Or are u still in yesterday??

I hate this time differences bro....lol

oh i am today same time as you are. just chilling doing my lil thang while multitasking with the bible and nairaland. same ol same ol. just tryna stay afloat in a gentile world brother Ijawkid. tryna stay afloat but these gentiles is getting more and more diabolical by the day. gotta stay afloat. these lions are prowling looking and seeking for whom to devour. they got iron teeth like the beast in daniel 7. just looking for meat to eat. i am trying not to be their meat grin grin
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
buzugee:

he a bold man PROVERBS 28 VS 1 the righteous are bold as a lion. he resting now. he at peace. just chillin looking down on us.

Resting in peace in his new house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Confusıon About Jesus Chrıst!!! / Christ Was Born In October And Not Dec. 25. / Theists VS Atheists - Which Side Is Winning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.