Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Scandal:Vice Principal murders Principal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scandal:Vice Principal murders Principal (1086 Views)

Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue / Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm / Vice Principal Kills Principal In Delta School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scandal:Vice Principal murders Principal by hienyimba(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2012
A secondary school Vice principal shot the female Principal telling her 'you cant use and dump me'.
The late principal, used to be one of my mom's accquintances and very notorious for flirting with younger men.then she was a vice principal.On being transfered to a school in a rural area in Delta,she was made a Principal.she then started going out with her vice.The v.principal at a time even left his family and the both of them started living 2gether.The cause of their problem is yet to be ascertained as the police are still investigating.
Warri,
DELTA STATE
Re: Scandal:Vice Principal murders Principal by hienyimba(m): 4:26am On Aug 23, 2012
now guess wat? on her burial dday,the poster read "Do Angel really die?" i didnt blieve my eyes when i saw this..i started asking myself whether these people didnt know the reason for her death or are plainly crazy...well naija sha...
Re: Scandal:Vice Principal murders Principal by Odunnu: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2012
What a shame

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences 54 Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad / This Man Killed 7 Including Girlfriend In One Day / BE Vigilant....this Is REAL (I Promise You)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.