Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! (1556 Views)

Very Hot Please Kindly Download And U Wont Regret / Download This Hot And Fresh HIP-HOP/R&B Mixtape By DJ Hypno / Please Kindly Download, Listen Rate And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2012
download link:

http://chronxmedia.com/rio-bills-my-life-chronique-records-exclusive.

We noticed some pple can hardly pick out the lyrics so we've decided to upload the lyrics here so as to enable us have a proper understanding of what you all think about it.

For those who can barely hear the lyrics to "my life(my wife)" by Rio Bill$,here are the lyrics to the song:

Intro:

verse1:

chick & tall wit impeccable smiles,no wonder evrybody wants to be her boo/
see,everytime she walks the road,she's leaves me starring @ her like a fool/
dont know much about you girl but I know definitely,I wanna be ur man/
dont care how much it costs,I'll do everything just to be with you/
pretty girl with a character on point,she's d kind everyman wants to have as wife/
see,everytime I think of her,I feel like d stars were made for me/
dont know how she makes that walk but I know definitely,she's a beauty queen/
no matter what they say, she's d one whose moments take away my breath

chorus:

my life,oh my life,the girl is my life;she's my life
my wife,oh my wife,I wanna make her my wife;she's my wife...

rap:

pretty girl and she looks so fly/
always on the run cos she feels so shy/
nice curves and her hips dont lie/
causing commotion cos her back na die/
lemme take you to my mama one time/
I wanna meet ur papa,baby,there's no time/
I wanna walk you down to the altar/
my name is Rio Bills,girl,I nor go falter/
Munachi's got me tripping sometimes/
but you're the only that got me crazy all d time/
you got me hypnotized like say dem do me jazz/
girl,you're the one I love cos other girls are so razz/
baby girl,let's get it on the dance floor/
the way you move your body got me dropping my jaws/
I wanna love you with my heart & my soul/
girl,give our love a chance & I promise it will grow.

chorus:

bridge:

I know girl,that you love me,I'll do everything to hold you/
baby girl,you are my life,the most important person that I got in my life/
I'll do everything I can,to hold you baby,this is a promise thaaaaat I make...

chorus x2:

refrain:

it's you I love,it's you I love,it's you I want,it's you I want,
you're the one I love,you're the one I love,you're,you're,you're..... uh oooh uh oh uh oh uh oh...
you're my heart,you're my soul,you're everything I ever want.... uh oh..

outro.

If you haven't downloaded this yet,you can do so @ http://chronxmedia.com/rio-bills-my-life-chronique-records-exclusive. . If you like what you hear,kindly share with your friends. But most importantly,let's have your thoughts & opinions on this song. Positive criticism welcomed. Thanks!
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2012
Hi peeps! Pls we'd love to have your comments posted here(positive criticism). Thanks!
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2012
pls,we'd love to hear your comments(positive or negative) about this song. kindly share your thoughts with us. Thanks.
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
Still waiting to hear ur comments folks! It would be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2012
Still waiting to hear ur views & opinions peeps. Pls,let's have them after downloading & listening. Thanks.
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2012
Still waiting to have ur replies folks!
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2012
Thanks for the downloads but we'll still appreciate ur comments.
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for the downloads but we'd still like to av ur comments.
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by overboard(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nice song generally.
Vocal ability of the artiste is decent bt I'm gettin that feelin that he's really in the song. A vocal coach may be employd for a revoicin if he won't get vocal trainin altogethr.
D autotune should be properly tuned and at the rap bit, it was unnecessary. Nice delivery anyway, rap and singin.D producer drop and label drop @ d beginnnin can be left out for a deeply r&b song IMHO. Dont crucify me 4 dat. Jus my opinion.
D production is actually on point. I like the r&b and d calculated (and brief) afropop fusion
The lyrics are not bad albeit some nursery/cliche line and rhymes like
......she look so fly
........she feel so shy
......hips dont lie etc

Again, saved by delivery though.
Not sounding like d average naija thingy
Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
ok. thanks. points noted!
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by thisis007me: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
Fabulous joint!!! Something above what our naija acts are doing... Definitely not in their league. Nice rap,lovely vocals and dope beat. I think the mixing/mastering should be upped a little. The beat overshadows the song a lil bit. Generally,it's totally on point. Kudos. I hope others would step up their game.
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2012
@007: Thanks
Re: Kindly Download This Song For Free & Tell Us What You Think. Thanks! by chronique(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
kip downloadin n commentin

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince – Aboki [remix] Ft Sarkodie, Mercy Johnson, Wizkid, MI & Khuli Chana / Music: Tyga - 40 Mill / 2face Idibia Appreciate It Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.