Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

President Obama Signs An Exe. Order To Control The Web - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / President Obama Signs An Exe. Order To Control The Web (732 Views)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / I Want To Convert My Website Root Folder To A .exe File As A Desktop Applicatio / Where To Get Javaw.exe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Obama Signs An Exe. Order To Control The Web by zangiff(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2012
I watched a session where pres.Obama just pass an aoder where he will be able to control the internet,caution or reduce google search result about some happenings on the US president.what do you think?
Re: President Obama Signs An Exe. Order To Control The Web by LongOne1(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2012
Source?

It already happens to an extent. When you Google songs for download, you occasionally get results hidden due to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (D.M.C.A.) because of complaints.
Re: President Obama Signs An Exe. Order To Control The Web by zangiff(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2012
Source : BBC business network program.
Re: President Obama Signs An Exe. Order To Control The Web by LongOne1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
A direct link wouldn't kill you, you know? Still couldn’t find it.
Re: President Obama Signs An Exe. Order To Control The Web by yawatide(f): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
If this is indeed true, do you see why people like me have been asking why we as Nigerians can't pioneer our own thing, as opposed to borrow borrow and follow follow?
Re: President Obama Signs An Exe. Order To Control The Web by mrperfect(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
How truth is this?
Re: President Obama Signs An Exe. Order To Control The Web by zangiff(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Bros,its very real cuz i watched the session when thee order was passed to control the internet..google it and see some stuffs

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With This Logo / Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? / Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.