Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Freelancer.com Acquires Scriptlance - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Freelancer.com Acquires Scriptlance (771 Views)

Blogging Has Paid Off!!! Popular Blogger,ogudu Clement,acquires A Brand New Ride / Apple Acquires Chinedu Echeru's HopStop.com / Freelancer.com Acquires Scriptlance.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancer.com Acquires Scriptlance by yawatide(f): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
If you subscribe to either of these sites, you may have already received an email to this effect.

He he, I actually forgot that I subscribed to both a long time ago - i stopped using them because I was tired of competing with folks willing to stoop so low as to want to code the equivalent of facebook.com for $200 tongue
Re: Freelancer.com Acquires Scriptlance by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
This was the kinda thing i faced o. I almost made a json API for an entire portal once, i had to sitz mesef down and reason with mysef to please be reasonable. . . .
Re: Freelancer.com Acquires Scriptlance by mrperfect(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
Acquiring one company to other seems to be a current trend in the industry now.
Re: Freelancer.com Acquires Scriptlance by soloqy: 5:22am On Jul 13, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
If you subscribe to either of these sites, you may have already received an email to this effect.

He he, I actually forgot that I subscribed to both a long time ago - i stopped using them because I was tired of competing with folks willing to stoop so low as to want to code the equivalent of facebook.com for $200 tongue

Lol, lot of Indians and Asians everywhere grin.

Not being racist. Sorry if this offends but its the truth...
Re: Freelancer.com Acquires Scriptlance by DualCore1: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2012
Indians and Asians offer cheap bids and deliver trash in most cases.

Often you see job descriptions with the warning "No Indians!!!". So really its still a good ground to get jobs done to pass time with when you are free. It just takes a good bid proposal.

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Host Your Website For FREE / How To Protect Your Work Just Incase Client Refuse To Pay /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.