Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day (41636 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2012
Ahmedie25: Has dressing deceitly become inmoral in our society? if not why do u said the picture is funny,such a deceit girl are scarce in world 2day
look at the rubbish u wrote in a public forum.y cant u just keep quiet,or type it in ur native language.no wonder,we have some foolish responses on NL.Mtchewwww.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by achi4u(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2012
she be virgin?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by whitecaleb2010: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2012
Religious indoctrination and brian washing has eating deep into the life of so called "Born Again"
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Joowilliams: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2012
Ahmedie25: Has dressing DECEITLY become inmoral in our society? if not why do u said the picture is funny,such a DECEIT girl are scarce in world 2day
DECENTLY, DECENT
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Gerrard59(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2012
I doubt if she's a muslim. However,i must say that gal must be a deeper lyf gurl. it was sown wrongly,she worwor. nd y wear boot? y not slippers? I won't be baffled if she's a drug addict.
Btw, jesus wore gowns(wich is nt acceptable according to the bible). So there's nothing wrong with women wearing jeans or trousers. Afta all in some tribes men wear skirts. The scottish are a gøod example. Nd besides she's not a witness(my former church),they dont dress that flabbish.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ayanfeoluwa(f): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2012
it is a matter of individual preference, during my service yeari saw alot of dem. But if d NYSC officials cnt frown at it, so u gat nt to disturb ursef.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by DECOtech(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2012
moneyquest: This Nairaland is just a huge joke! So you can actually paste someone's picture on this website without her permission, make caricatures of it, and yet get an accolade of front page recognition for doing so? What an offensive thing to do, in my opinion?
SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ANYPEN(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2012
:-XThis one will never get a lift o! Even a cab will dodge! Maybe keke napep will manage her sha! But am sure she will spend quality time waving vehicles down. She's odd to the society; a misfit!
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by cyril83(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2012
Very old picture,dont tell me you are just seeing this pic beside I see nothing wrong in it
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Iceslizer(f): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2012
HOLY ISCARIOT! grin
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by zikclassiq(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2012
She dressed decently. The bible says its abomination 2 God 4 a woman 2 wear a garment that is 4 men. Una no dy read bible?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2012
This is funny.
Am sure NYSC didnt give this as kit.
Must you look bad to be seen as a Holy and sinless person?

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2012
she must be from Deeper life or Lords Choosen Church. Or even from my church.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by swtkelvin: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin local village woman
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2012
achi4u: she be virgin?

wetin concern u for dat one. amebo grin grin grin
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Okijajuju1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
In my service year, about 15 corp members of Deeperlife followers hip were evicted from camp for leaving camp ground to go for fellowship and wearing skirts instead of the NYSC approved pants..

The sad part is this is very foolish behaviour ... NYSC is a paramilitary outfit and hence the uniform isn't up for debate

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by bukatyne(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
i sincerely believe there is a uniform for every occasion and if u can't fit into d system mbok stay clear! this has got nothing to do wit religion, infact she's been disobedient which is a sin. if she couldn't put on trousers, y didn't she steer clear? i'm sure that when NYSC was established, it was a taboo for women to wear trousers in Nigeria so d trousers is NOT for fashion! if i were an NYSC official, i would NOT recognize her as my corp member b'cos i didn't issue that kit to her. i'm a christian and i know that i decided not to show up for an exam cos we were told to wear jeans and a tee shirt and i don't put on trousers even though d whole exam later turned to be fake. we christians should learn how to lead productive lives, impart people and live Christlike lives instead. The Bible said we should give everyone his due n behave like people we come in contact with as far as it doesn't lead to sin. it's like a christian goin to a muslim country/town n it is compulsory to wear an hijab cos it's their mode of dressing. does d hijab negate one's salvation? sorry for d epistle! ve a splendid day

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by flow1759: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
I laf @ people saying dat is decency, wat kind of dressing is dat? How can she dress as if she is from outer space. Assume u are driving, and she is waving like dat 4 a lift, u go carry am?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by bukatyne(f): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
zikclassiq: She dressed decently. The bible says its abomination 2 God 4 a woman 2 wear a garment that is 4 men. Una no dy read bible?
my dear, i want to believe u're joking. pls don't misinterprete d Bible. when d Bible was written, d men wore skirts however, that's for another day. if she understands d Bible that way, then she should avoided d scheme all together b'cos it will be 'evil'! she is NOT above d law!
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by sazycul: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
some of you ladies that says she's not looking bad will never put on this kind of skirts, and some of u men will never allow your girlfriend to wear such a funny skirt like this. to my own opinion she's no looking smart at all, she would have made it a little smarter than this
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Stephendebayor: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]there is nothing bad in it
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Stephendebayor: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
there is nothing bad in it
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Azidogen2: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Men! Dis deserves frontpage. Wow, fantastic. Hahahahaaaaaaaa
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by dowjones(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ahmedie25: Has dressing deceitly become inmoral in our society? if not why do u said the picture is funny,such a deceit girl are scarce in world 2day

you illiterate .

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Chinwem(f): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
I don't see anything wronG with the skirt.when someone is different and stands out it is very easy to make fun of the person. If the NYSC officials have permitted it then ......
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by dowjones(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
gboss4sure: she must be from Deeper life or Lords Choosen Church. Or even from my church.

CAC. Ori Oke parish ?

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Walexz02(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
cheesygrin
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Wislet(f): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
emmysenior: #GODISWATCHINGU
this guy and his posts
grin grin grin grin
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by kenx1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
Decent.....or do u want her to expose her body wink
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by poultryman(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Very funny indeed u know, bt i don't see anytin bad in her dresin what if she wore only pant what wil u say? Leave her alone pls let her live her life d way she like, bt 2 just cut d stories shotly i tink she has broke a guiness world record....let us ask her whre she kept her biography novel to knw weither d rocord has been added 2 d book?... Lala luu... Tink of what u can do 2 break another world record..
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Wislet(f): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
dowjones:

you illiterate .
that is not fair.
Not everyone is privileged to go to school like you did.
All u had to do was correct him.
At least u understood what he meant..no matter how little.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by dipotech: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
wonders shall never end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.