Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Joke: Pilot And Mad Men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke: Pilot And Mad Men (1524 Views)

Why Do Mad Men Live Long Even When They Eat From Refuse Sites And Take No Drugs? / The mad men + funny pics / Three Mad Men In Maryland Bridge With Police Man (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Joke: Pilot And Mad Men by oscar4luv(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
A Pilot was transporting a bunch of madmen from Lagos to a psychiatric facility in Johannesburg, South Africa. The madmen were making noise. ...

So, one of them entered the Pilot’s
Cabin;

MADMAN: Teach me how to fly a plane!

PILOT: I would, but under one condition.

MADMAN: What? PILOT: If you can get your colleagues to keep quiet. (5 minutes later, the plane was very quiet!

PILOT: Wow!! How did you get them to keep quiet?

MADMAN: I opened the door and asked them to go and play outside!!!

Question: If u were d Pilot, wat Wil U Do?

Please Like Our Facebook Page at THE GIST BOOK FANPAGE FOR MORE JOkES.
Re: Joke: Pilot And Mad Men by 234GT(m): 12:13am On Jul 15, 2012
Nice one!

(1)

Interview! / How To Fart In Public And Retain Ur Image. / Funny Friday Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.