Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt (7007 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by lamidex2(m): 12:32am On Jul 13, 2012
I've been married for a number of years now with four children and I was a very faithful wife until a few months ago when I discovered that my husband was having an affair with a close family friend. He had cheated on me many times in the past but this particular affair was the last straw. I decided to pay him back. It was supposed to be just that one time, but the affair has been going on for a few months now. My husband has started noticing my constant absence from our home and my distance from the marriage. I've also become very good at lying about my whereabouts. The issue right now is that despite the fact that I love my husband, I feel no guilt whatsoever. I've never even made any move to stop the affair. Does this make me a bad person? Is there any woman out there who can help me make sense of this? I didn't even know I was a woman capable of this. Why don't I feel guilty or care that I'm betraying my husband?

Culled from Linda Ikeji's blog
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Joyland(m): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2012
Fornication is highly abominable to God no matter what the cause is. I would advise that you rescind your mind immediately and ask God the touch your husband's heart. Remember that we shall be judged individually.

1 Like

Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Johndoe100(m): 5:14am On Jul 13, 2012
Many a LovePeddler have found many and varied rationals for being sluts. Most of it is just to hide the truth from themselves. Others see them for what they are, CHEAP HOE's.
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 13, 2012
It appears to be a stalemate. However, I strongly suggest that you do not rest on your oars with such conclusions.

The *endgame* awaits...there you shall discover that the gambit was on you!
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2012
I still wonder y women compete with men. Solomon had 700wives and 300 concubines. Women should know there place. D lady will b d one to blamed because her kids will b affected more on d long run and she would have more to worry about dan little enjoyment she is having now. I just pray her husband is not suspecting her yet

1 Like

Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by ayobase(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2012
Joyland: Fornication is highly abominable to God no matter what the cause is. I would advise that you rescind your mind immediately and ask God the touch your husband's heart. Remember that we shall be judged individually.
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by mspookie: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2012
two wrongs dont make a right.
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by tasandra: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2012
@ Op,and u think cheatin on him back,is the only way out
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2012
chaircover: 2 wrongs do not make a right and certainly not all journeys from A to B encounter the same events during the journey.

Remember that There is a reward for everything that we do and we will be judged individually.

I understand your pain at your husbands infidelity and bringing it to your doorstep was the last straw

However, Let me tell you the truth now, there is no equality between men and women when it comes to issues like this; if your husband catches you cheating, you will be shown the door in disgrace and your children will suffer some of that disgrace too. Everyone would have forgotten that he started it first.

Obviously you need to do something about his cheating or you will just become a mental wreck and start to do things that are foreign to you as you can see for yourself now.

My advise to you is to end your affair and to sit down and have a heart to heart with your husband. Let him know how hurt and disappointed you are with his indiscretions and take things from there. make him understand without too much detail that he stands the risk of loosing you if he carrys on like this. His response/actions will direct you on what to do next. This is the time to be on your knees in prayer for your home and you need to be in good standing with God to be able to do that.

A point that you have not mentioned is the risk of STD's with all these affairs that you are both having. You people need to be very careful so you both dont end up biting more than you can chew. You do know that by sleeping with your lover man, you are also indirectly sleeping with all his other girlfriends/wife(s). Same applys to your cheating husband too. A word is enough for the wise and I hope that you and your husband can reclaim your marriage and put it back on the right path after being together for so long and with 4 kids.

ps just noticed that this is one of them stories culled from LI blog. what a waste of my time angry

See wetin aproko dey cause grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by tasandra: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2012
@ Iya c cover, grin grin grin grin grin abeg no use laff kill me oo grin
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
@OP
People in life have problems AND THEY TRY TO SOLVE THEM, but you showed us all that instead of trying to solve your issues, you put even more problem in your life.
Since you don't love your husband any longer, and he obviously do not love you too, then you guys should divorce as quickly as possible so you guys can live the life that you desire.

Your husband is a slut, you too are a slut, and since the apple never fall too far from the tree, I can already guess what your children will become (while learning from watching what you guys do)
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by 2mch(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100: Many a LovePeddler have found many and varied rationals for being sluts. Most of it is just to hide the truth from themselves. Others see them for what they are, CHEAP HOE's.

Bro how are you so sure this is not happening to you right now. The way you brag and boast here about your cheating ability and your privilege to cheat. I read that story on the blog and a lot of women are doing it apparently. Odds are your wife is laughing while you think you are the king of your own face me I face you room. grin
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by ebamma(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
i'll advice u to change for the sex of your kids,because if he finds out,it may lead to divorce and divorced parents don't always bring up great kids.
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
ebamma: i'll advice u to change for the sex of your kids,because if he finds out,it may lead to divorce and divorced parents don't always bring up great kids.

I think you meant to say:"for the SAKE of your kids".........and who cares what the husband may do when he finds out, he is doing exactly the same thing, lol.
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by successchimo: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
dear,

beta sit your husband down and talk to him he will change, than worsting the situation.
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
the story sounds like some boring clueless nollywood movies of nowadays.
@poster, a married-for-years-mother-of-four, hhhhmmm! i wonder who is attracted to you your victim is? my 1st guess is your gate man
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Soulcaine(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
Pls who knows watz happning in lekki during august expo. Pls ans needed urgently tnx
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
People in life have problems AND THEY TRY TO SOLVE THEM, but you showed us all that instead of trying to solve your issues, you put even more problem in your life.
Since you don't love your husband any longer, and he obviously do not love you too, then you guys should divorce as quickly as possible so you guys can live the life that you desire.

Your husband is a slut, you too are a slut, and since the apple never fall too far from the tree, I can already guess what your children will become
(while learning from watching what you guys do)

Lwkmd!
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
solidbroda: I still wonder y women compete with men. Solomon had 700wives and 300 concubines. Women should know there place. D lady will b d one to blamed because her kids will b affected more on d long run and she would have more to worry about dan little enjoyment she is having now. I just pray her husband is not suspecting her yet

Yeah people like you would be the one to blame her, people like me won't blame her. We are rational enough not to. wink

chaircover: My advise to you is to end your affair and to sit down and have a heart to heart with your husband. Let him know how hurt and disappointed you are with his indiscretions and take things from there. make him understand without too much detail that he stands the risk of loosing you if he carrys on like this. His response/actions will direct you on what to do next. This is the time to be on your knees in prayer for your home and you need to be in good standing with God to be able to do that.

A point that you have not mentioned is the risk of STD's with all these affairs that you are both having. You people need to be very careful so you both dont end up biting more than you can chew. You do know that by sleeping with your lover man, you are also indirectly sleeping with all his other girlfriends/wife(s). Same applys to your cheating husband too. A word is enough for the wise and I hope that you and your husband can reclaim your marriage and put it back on the right path after being together for so long and with 4 kids.

ps just noticed that this is one of them stories culled from LI blog. what a waste of my time angry

Chaircover, you really think this woman has not had a heart to heart talk with the husband before? undecided I mean I would think she had tried all alternatives to save the marriage before damning all consequences to cheat as well.
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
2mch:

Bro how are you so sure this is not happening to you right now. The way you brag and boast here about your cheating ability and your privilege to cheat. I read that story on the blog and a lot of women are doing it apparently. Odds are your wife is laughing while you think you are the king of your own face me I face you room. grin

Lol.
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Nothing do you.

You and your husband can trade Herpes for Syphillis.

afterall marriage is about sharing

deuces
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by magdalenalisa: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Johndoe100(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2012
This guy is what? A prophet witch? That's a new one. Anyway you need to contact jennykadry, it is the resident witch on this board, you may get some tips

magdalenalisa:
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by DaDewdropsNVS: 3:24am On Jan 29, 2013
Is there any woman out there who can help me make sense of this? I didn't even know I was a woman capable of this. Why don't I feel guilty or care that I'm betraying my husband?

Bullshyte!
YOUR HUSBAND CHEATED ON YOU SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU FEEL GUILTY. . . .DOING THE SAME?
Rubbish!

Shine your nyansh well o!
EVEN IF HE DID NOT CHEAT AND I DID. . .I CAN NEVER FEEL GUILTY ABOUT WHAT I ENJOYED. . .UNLESS THE DE-EE-K WAS USSSSELESS! kiss
If na sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet one ehn? SHEGEY! I go phock am WELL-WELL. . . .!!! cool
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by linda1111: 12:07am On Nov 28, 2013
My Name is Stacey Fernandez, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Asije has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email(drasijesolutionhome@gmail.com)then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Asije for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email drasijesolutionhome@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. his private website is http://drasijesolutionhome.webs.com

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your divorce.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell tp conceive baby
(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
once again the email address is drasijesolutionhome@gmail.com contact him immediately or contact through his website at http://drasijesolutionhome.webs.com
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Kanwulia: 5:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Does this make me a bad person? Is there any woman out there who can help me make sense of this? I didn't even know I was a woman capable of this. Why don't I feel guilty or care that I'm betraying my husband?

Being an expert on such matters. . . .Welcome to the club sistah!
Nothing like being married and being able to KYEAT like a man. E dey sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ehn. . .CHAI!!!! cry

Men use other women and affairs to SURVIVE stale marriages. . . WHY NOT WOMEN?
It is a woman's world too!
Think like a man. . . act like a man! kiss

You do not feel guilty because you have the best of both worlds! EATING YOUR CAKE AND HAVING IT TOO!
You are married and have it all. . . what do you have to lose? NOTHING.
I am happy for you! kiss
I have never felt guilty for ONE DAY . . . any woman that tells you to feel guilty has never had a man ELECTRIFY her poohsie! Don't mind all those MISSSSSSSSSERABLE LOGS OF WOOD. . . aka CASTERS AND BINDERS!

Siddon for dia jare. . . anyone that gets tired first should repent. Till then. . . the show must go on!!! cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by ruffhandu: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2013
Kanwulia:

Being an expert on such matters. . . .Welcome to the club sistah!
Nothing like being married and being able to KYEAT like a man
Siddon for dia jare. . . anyone that gets tired first should repent. Till then. . . the show must go on!!! cool

Abasi!!!
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2013
Lol! cheesy
Really abasi! cheesy
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
lamidex2: I've been married for a number of years now with four children and I was a very faithful wife until a few months ago when I discovered that my husband was having an affair with a close family friend. He had cheated on me many times in the past but this particular affair was the last straw. I decided to pay him back. It was supposed to be just that one time, but the affair has been going on for a few months now. My husband has started noticing my constant absence from our home and my distance from the marriage. I've also become very good at lying about my whereabouts. The issue right now is that despite the fact that I love my husband, I feel no guilt whatsoever. I've never even made any move to stop the affair. Does this make me a bad person? Is there any woman out there who can help me make sense of this? I didn't even know I was a woman capable of this. Why don't I feel guilty or care that I'm betraying my husband?

Culled from Linda Ikeji's blog
Tell mi where 2 wrongs make a right?
Re: I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
chaircover: 2 wrongs do not make a right and certainly not all journeys from A to B encounter the same events during the journey.

Remember that There is a reward for everything that we do and we will be judged individually.

I understand your pain at your husbands infidelity and bringing it to your doorstep was the last straw

However, Let me tell you the truth now, there is no equality between men and women when it comes to issues like this; if your husband catches you cheating, you will be shown the door in disgrace and your children will suffer some of that disgrace too. Everyone would have forgotten that he started it first.

Obviously you need to do something about his cheating or you will just become a mental wreck and start to do things that are foreign to you as you can see for yourself now.

My advise to you is to end your affair and to sit down and have a heart to heart with your husband. Let him know how hurt and disappointed you are with his indiscretions and take things from there. make him understand without too much detail that he stands the risk of loosing you if he carrys on like this. His response/actions will direct you on what to do next. This is the time to be on your knees in prayer for your home and you need to be in good standing with God to be able to do that.

Very sori 4u, intendin tellin u afta readin thru as ur story sweet 2 d mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer / Contraceptive Method / Would You Do A DNA Testing On Your Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.