Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? (8997 Views)

Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Fancyshoes: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2007
I ate a whole lot of cabbage and it had a really bad affect on my stumoch.

I kept farting and accidently let off a silent fart in front of my boyfriend. It was so strong smelling he almost passed out.

I have never farted in front of a boyfriend before and was really embarassed.

Is it okay to fart in front of your boyfriend?
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by pin4eva(f): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2007
na wa o o, this kind post.

u should be asking if it is ok to be in front of your boyfriend
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by IykeD(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2007
You have answered ur question already.It is totally embarrassing especially for the female folk.Either way, it is not good.You can excuse him or her and go outside to do the thing.It's disgusting and morally wrong to fart before people no matter how close you are.
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by cblow(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ poster
you shld be asking if it is okay to fart at all. because there is nothing wrong with farting anywhere anytime. it is one of those things everybody does and we shldnt be afraid/ashamed of. its just that sometimes some peeps just assume that fine girls don't even fart let along go to toilet. although i wont fart in front of peeps oh. but i do infront of my wife
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Nautillus(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2007
LMAOROTF grin grin grin

This is something you shouldnt be afraid of if you guyz have been together 4 a while sha. anyway, its no biggiewhen the white man made the toilet, he 4got to make a fart displacement room ha ha ha

grin grin grin
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by MrInfo1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2007
It ok if it not directly in his mouth cheesy
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Scopium: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2007
[size=13pt]Go on fart provided they are just sound effects and not weapon of mass destruction. cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed It's ok if you two OK it.[/size]
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by toyboy1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2007
Its no biggie, since every one farts.
Just that decency expects one not to do it in midst of people, boyfriend or not
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by ufobabe(f): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ poster it is ok !

it shows u are not keeping secrets from ur boyfriend.
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by jlee(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2007
Farting is natural phenomenum which every individual do if i may say. grin

But the place & where u do it really matters, dou it sometime comes involuntarly tongue

Now to the question of "is it proper to fart in front of ur boyfriend?"

My mother used to say to me "If any girl has never fart in front of her boyfriend b4 then, she is still hidding some croacoaches in her cupboard shocked
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2007
ufobabe:

@ poster it is ok !

it shows u are not keeping secrets from your boyfriend.

who says? Learn some ettiquete. It is bad manners, it doesnt matter if its your bf or husband.
What next? It will be ok to belch infront of him and maintain a sloppy appearance as proof that you are not keeping any secrets from your bf?
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2007
Is it okay to fart in front of your boyfriend?
No it's not okay to fart in front of your boyfriend.
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by blogtech(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2007
and what make you feel it not OK, remember it's natural wink
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by ufobabe(f): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2007
davidylan:

who says? Learn some ettiquete. It is bad manners, it doesnt matter if its your boyfriend or husband.
What next? It will be ok to belch infront of him and maintain a sloppy appearance as proof that you are not keeping any secrets from your boyfriend?

a guy said so. that he is suspecting his babe that since they started dating his babe had never fart in his presence.

that his grandfather told him so.
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by ima1(f): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
I think it is perfectly fine, i mean he farts too so whats the big deal, first time my guy farted in front of me, he was embarassed, it was so funny and i was like i am fine with it every one farts so wats the big deal.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by FactorChic(f): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
na sign of good living, LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by lilrukevwe(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2007
If ur boyfrd doesnt know how ur fart smells or u havnt fart in ur boyfrd presence then u have something u are hiding from him lol
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2007
ufobabe:

a guy said so. that he is suspecting his babe that since they started dating his babe had never fart in his presence.

that his grandfather told him so.

LMAO! What is he "suspecting" his babe of? grin the boy no serious, soon he'll tell us another strange thing his grandmother told him.
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by onyekang1(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2007
No big deal if u fart because its a natural phenomenon but why in front of your BF  u should ave excused urself.
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2007
Its ok oh, My Boyfriend is an expert, always farting. I was shy before but now i feel free to pursue a natural instinct. If you think farting is bad, dont fart for three months and see what will become of your stomach, my sister, feel free fart away
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2007
Does he complain when he f**cks you from the rear and the farting sound comes?, though dat one no dey smell sha!.

With my babe, i only gives slight complain if the thing dey smell like soak-away wey den they evacuate grin
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by jkpretty(f): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2007
The thing is, its not Ok when its on purpose, but very ok when its an accidental discharge grin grin grin or while asleep tongue
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by MrInfo1(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2007
*When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend?* as in time , i will say when the dude is asleep  grin
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by funkydot(f): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2007
Don't sweat it, girl! What's the big deal, anyway. You've already done it, no use fretting. wink
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by MrInfo1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2007
funkydot:

Don't sweat it, girl! What's the big deal, anyway. You've already done it, no use fretting. wink
That's true, d deed has been done after u have fartd in his mouth grin
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
@jkpretty,

With that fine sounding name, do you farts at all grin shocked
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by tommerriga: 4:49am On Jul 03, 2010
If farting in front of significant others demonstrates the desire not to keep any secrets from them, why stop at farting? Women should share their used tampons with their husbands and husbands should invite their wives into the bathroom after they've just deposit a stinky, steamy pile of feces in the toilet. It is not a matter of "should you" do these things, but WHY would you? Out of good manners one should refrain from doing these things. This isn't hiding a secret but of reflecting self-respect for both you and the wife.
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by james1(m): 6:02am On Jul 03, 2010
We should understand that there are farting"accidents"understandable so;situations where without warning a canon sounds or a deadly and super silent"gas leak"capable of causing maximum disorder around the perpetrator.I believe,no matter who and who is involved and no matter how close that it is totally irresponsible to fart deliberately in front of anyone.
Tips for better fart management:avoid altogether food that cause crazy gas build-up in your system.
Use the toilet early every morning.
Don't forget to thank me later.
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by queeneve: 6:12am On Jul 03, 2010
It is a natural body function sometimes you are not able to run to a private space and fart, IF YOU CAN FART AND UR MAN LAUGH, THAT A GOOD THING,
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2010
Is this really a big deal? everybody does it. No point holding it in for a couresy period.
If you gotta let i out let it out kini big deal grin
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by vivaladiva(f): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2010
i fart all the time in front of my boyfriend, sometimes we have a farting competition, the smellier and quieter the beta grin
really some pips r so uptight , they need to loosen up
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by calabaman(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2010
Disgusting thread. Yuuuuuck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! / Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin / What Are You Angry About In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.