Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Hello - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hello (1485 Views)

Hello / HELLO LADIES - Negative Effect Of High Heels On Your Bodies / hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by wakabout(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ok

1 Like

Re: Hello by fazio: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
We are made to believe that ulcer is caused by lack of eating or hunger.This myth is not true.I was 70kg when I suffered from ULCER,and it lasted for 2years.I grew very lean as a result of fear of food that will give me more stomach pains.Took medications daily,but it only gave me momentary relieve.Ulcer is caused by lack of eating the right food the body needs to keep healthy and function properly.Thanks goodness!today I am health and hearty without even taking malaria drugs for 3 years now,talk less of Panadol.mail me at faziowest@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you the book to health that opened my eyes to healing the body.please note- ULCER can turn CANCEROUS with time.
Re: Hello by slimming: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
wakabout: She doesn't eat or drink anything hot, or very cold. Doesn't eat anything with pepper, doesn't eat eba, yams, beans. Doesnt drink coke or any drink gaseous. So, one could say she doesn't eat at all. She's living with pains, with all kinds of symptoms. We have visited hospitals, phamarcies and taken all kinds of drugs without cure. Please, help us - are there anyone in the house with similar situations? Any help on the way? Anyone has had a successful cure for ulcer?

i was surprised you haven't had about Ulcer Care Package from Green world. Try it and see what will happen. Ulcer is painful
Re: Hello by deneku: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
you can this number 08180829302 or 08037899735 his name is Pharmacy Ben Amodu. He is very good.
Re: Hello by healthcons: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
I have treated many ulcer victims and today they are healthy. You only need combination of 3 Gnld herbal products.
1. Tre-en-en
2. Chelated zinc
3. Aloe vera plus

for product order and delivery call 07082727549 or visit http://gnldafrica..com
Re: Hello by toyoC1(f): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2012
Ulcers exist becos of resistant bacteria.
Kill the bacteria and the ulcer heals up.
Use this for 10days

http://smub.it/myi8

(1) (Reply)

Your Health, Wellness & Vitality...why Nutritional Supplementation? / Joyetech Cuboid 150w Tc Case Skin Sleeve Review / Vmax Male Enhancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.